PDA

View Full Version : personal advice pls.

Growth
04-14-2016, 10:43 AM
My friend says that I'm a pusy or whatever it means for being sick. And just because I am the youngest kid in 7th Grade from a small school he calls me {school name}. At first I was being patient for 5 months, but he keeps on bullying and I was just angered so I said, "The problem with your brain is there's nothing right on the left and there's nothing left on the right. He was so mad that he says "JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SCHOOL TOMMOROW", I am 2 years younger than him and all my 7th grade classmates, if it is a physiccal fight I'd lose even if I'm in my prime, plus, I have a high fever and a terrible cough. Teachers in my school will react only if I get beatened up and I don't want that to happen. Help.

Prolly
04-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Tell that to your parents, & report it to the education ministry.
Don't go to school when you're sick.

Good luck, & get well soon!

Growth
04-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Tell that to your parents, & report it to the education ministry.
Don't go to school when you're sick.

Good luck, & get well soon!

Parents : Sorry, you're a grown up (I'm 10, jeez.), deal with your own problems, one day we wont be here to help you. :prophet:

Prolly
04-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Parents : Sorry, you're a grown up (I'm 10, jeez.), deal with your own problems, one day we wont be here to help you. :prophet:

They really said that?

Indicative
04-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Ignore them.

Growth
04-14-2016, 11:23 AM
Ignore them.

He threatened me to finish this at school, he says I'm physiclly weak so..

Jettyy
04-14-2016, 11:35 AM
My friend says that I'm a pusy or whatever it means for being sick. And just because I am the youngest kid in 7th Grade from a small school he calls me {school name}. At first I was being patient for 5 months, but he keeps on bullying and I was just angered so I said, "The problem with your brain is there's nothing right on the left and there's nothing left on the right. He was so mad that he says "JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SCHOOL TOMMOROW", I am 2 years younger than him and all my 7th grade classmates, if it is a physiccal fight I'd lose even if I'm in my prime, plus, I have a high fever and a terrible cough. Teachers in my school will react only if I get beatened up and I don't want that to happen. Help.

Tell your school dean asap, or if you have a counselor they made those things for a reason. For people to report problems. But, if that doesn't work, give him the whatever attitude but don't show your weaknesses. You have your friends to fall back onto, so don't be scared to be the bigger person.

SpeedFreakz
04-14-2016, 11:38 AM
If you scared to him. He will still bullying you...

Just fight him...

xlightswitch
04-14-2016, 11:42 AM
If they really said that, they are not worthy of being your parents. Seriously, they're irresponsible. Do they even know how to raise a child? Get help from someone who is more mature and responsible (not your parents). Like, the principal or something.

- - - Updated - - -

If you scared to him. He will still bullying you...

Just fight him...
Do you seriously want a 10-year-old child, who is feeling REALLY unwell, to fight a person 2 years older than him?
What is this? An unrealistic chinese cartoon, with the characters having unbelievable big eyes, where the main character, who is definitely weaker than his opponent, manages to beat his enemy?

rj0809
04-14-2016, 11:44 AM
Try this. trust me i did this a bunch of times.

Laugh like a psychopath. keep laughing until they get creeped out and try to seek as much attention. you'll be able to gain help. or just freak everyone out.

I did this. everything went fine.

im serious

- - - Updated - - -

Do you seriously want a 10-year-old child, who is feeling REALLY unwell, to fight a person 2 years older than him?
What is this? A cartoon? An unrealistic anime where the main character, who is definitely weaker than his opponent, manages to beat his enemy?

Grabbing weapons always work.

xlightswitch
04-14-2016, 11:46 AM
Try this. trust me i did this a bunch of times.

Laugh like a psychopath. keep laughing until they get creeped out and try to seek as much attention. you'll be able to gain help. or just freak everyone out.

I did this. everything went fine.

im serious

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? A cartoon? An unrealistic anime where the main character, who is definitely weaker than his opponent, manages to beat his enemy?

Grabbing weapons always work.[/QUOTE]
You messed up the quote (also, I was editing it).
Of course, grabbing weapons. Then the main character stabs everyone and then gets crowned as the 'hero' and doesn't get any punishment from killing his schoolmates.

EDIT: ah see you made me mess up the quote too

rj0809
04-14-2016, 11:49 AM
Grabbing weapons always work.
Of course, grabbing weapons. Then the main character stabs everyone and then gets crowned as the 'hero' and doesn't get any punishment from killing his schoolmates.

EDIT: ah see you made me mess up the quote too[/QUOTE]

Not really kill them. but just threaten?

xlightswitch
04-14-2016, 11:49 AM

EDIT: ah see you made me mess up the quote too

Not really kill them. but just threaten?[/QUOTE]
oh dude we're really messing up each others' posts

rj0809
04-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Not really kill them. but just threaten?
oh dude we're really messing up each others' posts[/QUOTE]

im contradicting my own post XD

TheArctic
04-14-2016, 11:52 AM
Report it to the higher authority even if people call you a tattle tale. It's not bad if you are doing the right thing.

Tohru
04-14-2016, 11:54 AM
First, you should report to the school and its staff members prior to the fight.
Second, don‘t stress out about it. The best way to think is the calm mind.
Third, ask your friends to help confront him. Tell the bully to stop all together then walk quickly away towards a teacher. If he is enraged and tries to jump you or whatever, then a teacher will see. And besides, you will never know if that teacher might do something.
Fourth, go tell your parents everything. Although try not to be too stressed or worried, remind them (in a calm mind) about their duty as parents to help you out and be there for you. If they do not listen, perhaps report to the police or something.
After school, you should try and avoid possible places where a fight might take place. Bring some friends with you.

If this doesn’t work, then your parents are lamer than ever. But I was independent a bit at that age, and if something happens to you, your parents should be ashamed for not doing their job and purpose of life - protecting and nourishing you. Good luck, dude. You’re mature enough to handle this, but not on your own.

Areodax
04-14-2016, 01:37 PM
wait, isn't it summer already?

eh, different schools and systems i guess

anyways, why not talk to any trusted adult about it?

PiZaHuTt
04-14-2016, 01:52 PM
If they really said that, they are not worthy of being your parents. Seriously, they're irresponsible. Do they even know how to raise a child? Get help from someone who is more mature and responsible (not your parents). Like, the principal or something.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? An unrealistic chinese cartoon, with the characters having unbelievable big eyes, where the main character, who is definitely weaker than his opponent, manages to beat his enemy?

Im 13 and I spar adults and people older than me. Tell your principal or whatever he is and your teachers and if they don't do anything, then just stay still, but if the bully keep son picking on you even though you told the staff, fight him because even if you get called up you are innocent, as you told them already of the bully and they did not do anything about it and he kept picking on you.

dancanban
04-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Report it to the higher authority even if people call you a tattle tale. It's not bad if you are doing the right thing.

If people call you a 'tattle tale' or a 'dobber' they obviously are cowards. If they resort to using such pathetic insults then they are the p**sy. Why? They are trying to prevent you from telling someone in the most horrendous way possible.

To the OP: Sweet insult! Gonna use that...

RudyBan
04-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Be a man; throw some hands.

PiZaHuTt
04-14-2016, 02:00 PM
If people call you a 'tattle tale' or a 'dobber' they obviously are cowards. If they resort to using such pathetic insults then they are the p**sy. Why? They are trying to prevent you from telling someone in the most horrendous way possible.

To the OP: Sweet insult! Gonna use that...

You've never heard that offense?

Dinobones62
04-14-2016, 02:02 PM
See the head teacher/head master/principle/whoever is in charge about this ecent, be honest say the full story and what you said.

dancanban
04-14-2016, 02:14 PM
You've never heard that offense?

I just checked all of my memory logs, and I can safely answer with 'no'.

Frozenpotato_
04-14-2016, 03:15 PM
Comedy can help
I've seen people get out of fights by making jokes

Anyways take a knife with you.

PiZaHuTt
04-14-2016, 03:18 PM
I just checked all of my memory logs, and I can safely answer with 'no'.

xD 10 chars

IceKane
04-14-2016, 03:28 PM
wait, isn't it summer already?

eh, different schools and systems i guess

anyways, why not talk to any trusted adult about it?

The Philippines has a whole different schedule for classes, Areo.

If you don't want to fight, then don't. You don't even need to show up. Keep him waiting. It's unlikely, but he may get tired of it. Don't try to look intimidating, but look confident. You don't need to say a word. Just shrug him off as if he were some homeless dude you're trying your best to ignore. (I have the worst advice. :P)

Growth
04-15-2016, 05:54 AM
Thanks a lot guys, I reported to the principal with our conversation at Whatsapp as proof, although I get scolded he gets punished and I got away from trouble. :D

IceKane
04-15-2016, 06:09 AM
Thanks a lot guys, I reported to the principal with our conversation at Whatsapp as proof, although I get scolded he gets punished and I got away from trouble. :D

Great job!