PDA

View Full Version : Troll forumers

TorBolt_
04-14-2016, 02:30 PM
I see alot of troll forumers? What's the point in this? To get banned?
Not saying any names....

Shane1343
04-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Aw... thanks baby. At least someone noticed me senpai :cry:. The point isn't to get banned it's to get the most infractions you can without being banned nub.

Frozenpotato_
04-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Because this is a forum for mostly games
And do you play games to be serious?
Same applies here.

iStolen
04-14-2016, 03:11 PM
People like jokes.
Some people are edgy, some aren't.
Growtopia and other RTsoft games aren't supposed to be grown-up games, so there are some "younger" users who are like that.

IceKane
04-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Aw... thanks baby. At least someone noticed me senpai :cry:. The point isn't to get banned it's to get the most infractions you can without being banned nub.

I wonder what happens when you get banned for having a certain number of infractions? Of course, you guys would be sly enough to prevent that, by letting the infractions cool down before getting the next one. Your logic is weird. Then again, most communities have cancer, anyway.

Shane1343
04-14-2016, 03:14 PM
I wonder what happens when you get banned for having a certain number of infractions? Of course, you guys would be sly enough to prevent that, by letting the infractions cool down before getting the next one. Your logic is weird. Then again, most communities have cancer, anyway.

I can't get banned, im the almighty sethmumu I own this game just as much as Seth and hamumu

IceKane
04-14-2016, 03:17 PM
I can't get banned, im the almighty sethmumu I own this game just as much as Seth and hamumu

Of course you can't get banned. You're playing this troll game only up to a certain point, with a margin of safety and control. No 'harm' in doing so, right?

By the way, I need that in my siggy. My siggy's duper rusty. Thanks!

Shane1343
04-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Of course you can't get banned. You're playing this troll game only up to a certain point, with a margin of safety and control. No 'harm' in doing so, right?

By the way, I need that in my siggy. My siggy's duper rusty. Thanks!

Thanks babe.
Also, I only got 1 infraction for duplicating a post that anulot deleted lol. Supringly I haven't gotten any infractions for actually trolling around. I keep things in the legal boundaries but just barley.

P.S, you might find some better quotes if you check out my profile. I'm quite a distinguishing gal.

IceKane
04-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks babe.

No problem! =)

peck
04-14-2016, 05:35 PM
The joke is that they find themselves funny.
"guys im not really stupid im just pretending to be xDD troled, u mad bc u called me stupid". The best part is when they actually take something to heart and try to cover it up by pretending not to care.

PolarisHD
04-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Um. What's a "troll forumer"?

mrmax2
04-14-2016, 06:04 PM
People like jokes.
Some people are edgy, some aren't.
Growtopia and other RTsoft games aren't supposed to be grown-up games, so there are some "younger" users who are like that.

I dunno...

JOSHIE63
04-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Um. What's a "troll forumer"?

I am assuming our fellow Barack Obama and such.

Lain
04-15-2016, 02:49 AM
The joke is that they find themselves funny.
"guys im not really stupid im just pretending to be xDD troled, u mad bc u called me stupid". The best part is when they actually take something to heart and try to cover it up by pretending not to care.

I scrolled down half expecting this image and here it is.

AdminBro
04-15-2016, 02:51 AM
I'm a offended and this makes me troll

|ThyLuigi|
04-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Because, they feel safe, as if the aliases they go under are somehow making them safe. If they said what they said here in the real world, it wouldn't take too long for them to be hated, and possibly dead. We all know who this was directed towards, and they can't divert from the stereotype of an immature adolescent on the internet.

If the person who this is directed towards doesn't fit this description, then they're more pittiful than I thought.

Shane1343
04-15-2016, 03:01 AM
Because, they feel safe, as if the aliases they go under are somehow making them safe. If they said what they said here in the real world, it wouldn't take too long for them to be hated, and possibly dead. We all know who this was directed towards, and they can't divert from the stereotype of an immature adolescent on the internet.

If the person who this is directed towards doesn't fit this description, then they're more pittiful than I thought.

Lmfao. Ur calling people kids and ur name is a mario character. Ur either some creepy old guy who still plays a Nintendo DS or a 10 year old.

soren
04-15-2016, 03:03 AM
Lmfao. Ur calling people kids and ur name is a mario character. Ur either some creepy old guy who still plays a Nintendo DS or a 10 year old.

Although Mario is intended for kids,no one age restricted it. Anyone is allowed to love the loving character(s) no matter the age.

AdminBro
04-15-2016, 03:03 AM

As quoted from a guy who is quoting ThyLuigi. Are ya sayin adults can't play Nintendo consoles? LETS GO TORCH IGN HQ GUYS!

Shane1343
04-15-2016, 03:04 AM
As quoted from a guy who is quoting ThyLuigi. Are ya sayin adults can't play Nintendo consoles? LETS GO TORCH IGN HQ GUYS!
Go for it nub :)

AdminBro
04-15-2016, 03:06 AM
Go for it nub :)

i doubt this guy even knows what IGN is. Why are you even calling out ThyLuigi? So many other people you can balk and bitch about.

rj0809
04-15-2016, 03:20 AM
Let the drama begin! >.>

AdminBro
04-15-2016, 03:22 AM
Let the drama begin! >.>

hell yeah <.<

rj0809
04-15-2016, 03:23 AM
QUOTE=AdminBro;2375964]hell yeah <.<[/QUOTE]

lets mess up our quotes!!! :D

abram123
04-15-2016, 03:27 AM
It's because this game if filed with immature ******s who don't understand anything. That's what you get when you have a game filled with 10 year olds. That's why this game is a joke now. :crazy:

rj0809
04-15-2016, 03:29 AM
It's because this game if filed with immature ******s who don't understand anything. That's what you get when you have a game filled with 10 year olds. That's why this game is a joke now. :crazy:

Yep its kinda true. growtopia is filled with brats >.> there are only a small amount of people who. are kind and mature at a young age.

Prolly
04-15-2016, 03:38 AM
i doubt this guy even knows what IGN is. Why are you even calling out ThyLuigi? So many other people you can balk and b**** about.

Defuse got banned by using the word b****.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep its kinda true. growtopia is filled with brats >.> there are only a small amount of people who. are kind and mature at a young age.

How is the 'young age' ranged?

rj0809
04-15-2016, 03:42 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Ergh.. 11-18? :sweatdrop:

JOSHIE63
04-15-2016, 03:50 AM

My favorite part is the relevance. More red herring to compensate for the lack of scurples?

- - - Updated - - -

I will send a warning here: you can get an infraction for even having the word in a quoted post.

Growth
04-15-2016, 03:52 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but what is a b****? Never heard my teachers speak those words, is it a slang?

Mijuki04
04-15-2016, 03:53 AM
Sorry but what is a b****? Never heard my teachers speak those words, is it a slang?

You will learn it when you get older, but for now. Just be curious

Prolly
04-15-2016, 03:58 AM
My favorite part is the relevance. More red herring to compensate for the lack of scurples?

I will send a warning here: you can get an infraction for even having the word in a quoted post.

I forgot, thanks.

It's a bad word.

ElectroDream
04-15-2016, 04:49 AM

10 isn't enough to win it, unfortunately.

The Cookie
04-15-2016, 06:40 AM

Oh there you are

- - - Updated - - -

The point isn't to get banned it's to get the most infractions you can without being banned nub.

Updated accidentally did it then she got banned lol
(Her goal wasn't to get a lot of infractions by breaking the rules on purpose but to have fun and ignoring the rules for a bit. Plus I think she also has some very unintended infractions like posting on the wrong sub forum lol)

PolarisHD
04-15-2016, 08:48 AM
I think I'm getting an idea of what they are based on the responses in this thread. I don't really have a solid opinion about them yet since I haven't seen them that much, but if I was asked if I look at them in a positive or negative way, I'd choose negative.

I am assuming our fellow Barack Obama and such.

What do you mean?

Now that's a name that I haven't heard from a long time.

JOSHIE63
04-15-2016, 10:17 AM
What do you mean?

The forumers who use ridiculous, satirical names to get away with whatever they please are getting banned. I could only assume that this pertains to trolling just as much as the OP thinks he does.

iCro
04-15-2016, 11:00 AM

Bring the torches and pitchforks guys
Burn the witch!!

PolarisHD
04-15-2016, 12:12 PM
The forumers who use ridiculous, satirical names to get away with whatever they please are getting banned. I could only assume that this pertains to trolling just as much as the OP thinks he does.

Oh, okay. I remember that Barack Obama guy now.

ElectroDream
04-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Oh there you are

- - - Updated - - -

Updated accidentally did it then she got banned lol
(Her goal wasn't to get a lot of infractions by breaking the rules on purpose but to have fun and ignoring the rules for a bit. Plus I think she also has some very unintended infractions like posting on the wrong sub forum lol)

Ohhh...

It's okay, I'll shut my mouth about this. I think I've learnt another info... cx