PDA

View Full Version : Updating Problems.

Mathew Milo
04-15-2016, 12:18 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to ask for help. Cause I just tried to update Growtopia to 2.23 but it's giving me issues by saying, This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher. I've never had this problem before someone help. Thank you

ALEXOVER
04-15-2016, 12:41 AM
Not sure if this will help but did you close out all other applications including Growtopia? Sometimes it won't unzip everything. Hopefully One of the Devs can help :)
~Rock

MyLegGuy
04-15-2016, 12:47 AM
Post in Growtopia section for help :)
~Stone

Metalwire
04-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to ask for help. Cause I just tried to update Growtopia to 2.23 but it's giving me issues by saying, This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher. I've never had this problem before someone help. Thank you
try checking if your pc is outdated in settings.

AlexKat
04-15-2016, 12:52 AM
check for the software publisher

TheArctic
04-15-2016, 01:31 AM

Same happened with me. I went on the growtopia website, and it worked fine.

The Cookie
04-15-2016, 06:45 AM
Check your refrigerator for food and if there's food then eat it.
Also contact your internet service provider and ask the expiry date of the food you ate.
Restart your pc after that and then you can now update!