PDA

View Full Version : I am so stressed. Help me ;_;

Muhammad Daniel
04-15-2016, 04:27 AM
Help me I am very stressed right now.
The story is, my exercise book is lost. I lend it to my friend as he wants to borrow it. And then he said that he doesn't know where he put. So, I took a paper and start doing my exercise. We have to copy down the questions from a module that our teacher gave us. I wasted 20 minutes on searching my exercise book, so I did it quickly as possible as I have only 10 minutes left. When I'm done, the teacher said, " Exchange your book with the person who sits next to you". So I gave my book to friend 1 who sits next to me. Friend 1 gave his book to "friend" 2 and "friend" 2 gave his book to me. So literally I got "friend" 2's book, friend 1 got my paper and "friend" 2 got friend 1's book. The teacher said that if the person's answer is wrong, just cross the question with a big cross. Well, then my "friend" 2 has a wrong answer, and then friend 1 took the book from me and cross it bigly with his red pen and then he gave me the book back. Then I just cross the question over and over. "friend" 2 saw it and he was mad and he took my paper from friend 1 and scribble it. I am so mad, so I make a smaller cross around the big cross. And then he give back friend 1's book to friend 1 and took my paper. As I have a wrong answer that time, he scribble it again USING A PEN. That scribble has some bad words and I really hate it. I just make a smaller cross on his book. I did it over and over and then, he tears the paper, crumpled it and throw it into the rubbish bin. I am so very mad that time. I took back my paper from the rubbish bin and I yelled him. At that time, I didn't realised that a cried when yelled to him. I am so sad. Why he do that to me? I didn't scribble his book. I didn't torn his book. I didn't throw it into the rubbish bin. Why he do that to me ;_; I freaking hate him! I won't forgive him! I just lost my exercise book! And then he torn my hardwork on that sheet of paper! Not only that, he throw it into the rubbish bin! The reason? Because I just freaking cross his mistake. I didn't scribble it. I just freakingly cross his mistake. Only that. So, that's the story. I WON'T FORGIVE HIM FOREVER!

Muhammad Daniel
04-15-2016, 09:51 AM
When in doubt, BURN IT.

burn... what?

jackwin123
04-15-2016, 10:03 AM
Uk wat easy peast leasy keasy beast.
Go to friend 3, photocopy. Boom!

IceKane
04-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Help me I am very stressed right now.
The story is, my exercise book is lost. I lend it to my friend as he wants to borrow it. And then he said that he doesn't know where he put. So, I took a paper and start doing my exercise. We have to copy down the questions from a module that our teacher gave us. I wasted 20 minutes on searching my exercise book, so I did it quickly as possible as I have only 10 minutes left. When I'm done, the teacher said, " Exchange your book with the person who sits next to you". So I gave my book to friend 1 who sits next to me. Friend 1 gave his book to "friend" 2 and "friend" 2 gave his book to me. So literally I got "friend" 2's book, friend 1 got my paper and "friend" 2 got friend 1's book. The teacher said that if the person's answer is wrong, just cross the question with a big cross. Well, then my "friend" 2 has a wrong answer, and then friend 1 took the book from me and cross it bigly with his red pen and then he gave me the book back. Then I just cross the question over and over. "friend" 2 saw it and he was mad and he took my paper from friend 1 and scribble it. I am so mad, so I make a smaller cross around the big cross. And then he give back friend 1's book to friend 1 and took my paper. As I have a wrong answer that time, he scribble it again USING A PEN. That scribble has some bad words and I really hate it. I just make a smaller cross on his book. I did it over and over and then, he tears the paper, crumpled it and throw it into the rubbish bin. I am so very mad that time. I took back my paper from the rubbish bin and I yelled him. At that time, I didn't realised that a cried when yelled to him. I am so sad. Why he do that to me? I didn't scribble his book. I didn't torn his book. I didn't throw it into the rubbish bin. Why he do that to me ;_; I freaking hate him! I won't forgive him! I just lost my exercise book! And then he torn my hardwork on that sheet of paper! Not only that, he throw it into the rubbish bin! The reason? Because I just freaking cross his mistake. I didn't scribble it. I just freakingly cross his mistake. Only that. So, that's the story. I WON'T FORGIVE HIM FOREVER!

For one, did you actually try to explain the situation? It seems that 'Friend 2' hadn't noticed that 'Friend 1' did it, not you. You should have told him who actually did it. Of course, this isn't your fault. I'm just saying an alternative that could have avoided this altogether. So if he still doesn't know what actually happened, tell him. He deserves to know the truth. You should also try to forgive him, because there's always some sort of irrationality in everyone. Either way, you should really explain what happened.

Tohru
04-15-2016, 12:39 PM
For one, did you actually try to explain the situation? It seems that 'Friend 2' hadn't noticed that 'Friend 1' did it, not you. You should have told him who actually did it. Of course, this isn't your fault. I'm just saying an alternative that could have avoided this altogether. So if he still doesn't know what actually happened, tell him. He deserves to know the truth. You should also try to forgive him, because there's always some sort of irrationality in everyone. Either way, you should really explain what happened.

^^This really is the best solution.

Your friend has to lose some rationality when he is panicky and everything. Not everybody can keep calm all the time. However, if you actually told the teacher about it (so she can assist you and to excuse you from those bad words), she might have been able to help you resolve this instead of ripping and tearing exercise books. Go to the guy and explain what exactly happened, and tell him that he doesn't have to forgive you if he does not want to, but that you are just saying the honest truth.

But honestly, in my opinion, I know it isn't really much for the guy to get mad about. He was probably in a bad mood. This is literally exactly why I dislike peer checks. These kids in my class back then always drew on my paper and I would get points off sometimes. Maybe suggest your teacher another way instead of peer editing and etc so this doesn't happen again. And also, talk to the friend 2 and make sure he knows what he has done to prevent something like this. But you should tell the teacher so you don't get into trouble for anything. You aren't the one at fault here.

TheArctic
04-15-2016, 02:03 PM
burn... what?

Burn your friends. MUHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH

xlightswitch
04-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Punch him/her in the face.

Seriously.

Punch him. Take your scissors and cut his mouth wider. Then stab his eye and punch him again.

JzoneGamer
04-15-2016, 02:21 PM
So... What did the teacher do?

Teacher: (Evil laugh intensifies)

iFrostSpark
04-15-2016, 02:39 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5925154560/h9A5ABD90/

Muhammad Daniel
04-16-2016, 04:00 AM
So... What did the teacher do?

Teacher: (Evil laugh intensifies)

the teacher just sit at the teacher's table and continue teaching like nothing ever happened.