PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I don't like myself.

Prolly
04-15-2016, 02:38 PM
Why do I have the rhinitis allergy.
Why do I have hernia.
Why am I so bad in sports.
Why do I have very weak immune system.

Sorry guys, I just felt like ranting here.
I'm so sorry.

DumbOldDoor
04-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Well half of these things can be changed so if you don't like something, change it.

KKcupcake
04-15-2016, 02:49 PM
here's a bottle of ' IT OK U R SP E SHUL I LOVE YOU WOWOW OMG NUU' pills, take 3 a day, after meals, with a 6 hour spacings, and that'll be at the price of 1 rant thread, do you need a bag?

Prolly
04-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Well half of these things can be changed so if you don't like something, change it.
I can't.
Those medical problems - my mom doesn't let me go surgery. Sports - What, my mom rarely give me time.
Immune system - my mom controls my meals & meal times, except when I'm at school.

I want these years to pass faster. I want to change everything.

here's a bottle of ' IT OK U R SP E SHUL I LOVE YOU WOWOW OMG NUU' pills, take 3 a day, after meals, with a 6 hour spacings, and that'll be at the price of 1 rant thread, do you need a bag?
Sorry.

dancanban
04-15-2016, 03:08 PM
I can't.
Those medical problems - my mom doesn't let me go surgery. Sports - What, my mom rarely give me time.
Immune system - my mom controls my meals & meal times, except when I'm at school.

Sorry.

Do you love your mum? Does your mum love you? Are you feeling neglected? Are you going to die at 17 days because of neglect? Did you get that reference? Do you agree that it is a bad reference?

DumbOldDoor
04-15-2016, 03:09 PM
I can't.

Sorry.

Then you need to convince your mom into changing things. (I know it's pretty much impossible... even if I give my parents 10 valid points about why I'm right they're still like "whatever, you do what I tell you to".)

JeremyJack
04-15-2016, 03:11 PM
My tip is to do exercise!

Prolly
04-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Do you love your mum? Does your mum love you? Are you feeling neglected? Are you going to die at 17 days because of neglect? Did you get that reference? Do you agree that it is a bad reference?
Yes.
Yes.
Not really.
No.
?
?

Then you need to convince your mom into changing things. (I know it's pretty much impossible... even if I give my parents 10 valid points about why I'm right they're still like "whatever, you do what I tell you to".)
Sigh, I'll just wait until the time comes.

Mijuki04
04-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Well, all of us are different okay? Do not force yourself to do what you do not like. Everyone has its special abilities, and I'm sure you also have one, Prolly. Just practice what you love doing most, and who knows? It might get you to a special and right path c:

Singapore
04-15-2016, 03:20 PM
Why do I have hernia.

I'm so sorry.

Why do you still have the desire to live?

IceKane
04-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Why do I have hernia.

I'm so sorry.

Don't worry about it. I'll tell you this. I'm practically one of the top-notchers in my class, even though I barely study. I have no allergies whatsoever. nor have I ever been confined in a hospital. Sports? Not my strong point, but I can still play them to some extent. Despite all this, I'm generally one of the loneliest guys in class. I'm always left out during group works and partner-related stuff, and I'm always left to rot with the dumbest guys in class. No, I'm not happy. Having physical strength was never a reason for happiness.

Whatever flaws you have physically, they don't matter. What does matter is the fact that you're a great person on the inside. Although I have only been back for a few days, I can already see that in you. You're a nice, caring person, probably more than what I could ever be. Don't let whatever problems you have weigh you down. No matter how hard things get, things will always get better, if you try to have a positive outlook on things. Go, smile. Be happy for the great person you are.

voidgaming
04-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Me too,I am a noob to Malay and i kept being looked down by my teachers and malays,
I'm not good at sport too,
i also been bullied by indians,malays and fellow chineses too.

IDK so just live your normal life.