PDA

View Full Version : Savage

Hippohello2
04-15-2016, 08:52 PM
I was on youtube, comment surfing and went on joblessgarret's channel to see how much hate he has. The comment section was booming with hate comments, but one stood out the most. A dude went and put out a mcdonalds job offers link! (if you don't get it, He will end up losing everything because his only occupation is youtube, and his dislikes are really outweighing the likes.)

mrthadawee
04-15-2016, 09:01 PM
Daily reminder that Youtube isn't a real job and you should seriously consider your life choices if you want to make it a job.

Mcdonalds has more gaurentee of pay than Youtube without the drama of being an internet lolcow.

RudyBan
04-15-2016, 09:40 PM
What did he do? He doesn't deserve to work at Mcdonalds. They pay minimum wage there. He should be thrown over the wall into Mexico instead.

Keep talking down on us Mexicans and I'll tell you what you deserve.

NinjaPRO
04-16-2016, 01:53 AM
What he do?

JOSHIE63
04-16-2016, 02:03 AM
I am assuming the comments of some YouTubers like Frank and Leafy.

Daily reminder that Youtube isn't a real job and you should seriously consider your life choices if you want to make it a job.

Mcdonalds has more gaurentee of pay than Youtube without the drama of being an internet lolcow.

Entertaining an audience of over three or four million can get you quite a bit of money; however, there are these two subscriber megastars that think because they have a fifty dollar microphone that are the next god of Minecraft let's plays.

mrmax2
04-16-2016, 02:40 AM
That was so mean:(.

Hippohello2
04-17-2016, 12:59 AM
He started the rumors of bashurverse being a rapist and ruined his entire youtube career. (imo youtube shouldn't be your only option for a job)

xlightswitch
04-17-2016, 01:24 AM

YouTube is my only source of revenue.