PDA

View Full Version : Who saw the new "Batman V Superman" movie?

iSlayer
04-15-2016, 08:59 PM
I saw the movie about a week ago and then saw it again two days later.

How do you guys feel about the movie, if you've seen it already.

PolarisHD
04-15-2016, 10:04 PM
I really enjoyed it. So hyped for Justice League.

Kentclark98
04-15-2016, 11:10 PM
It seemed too overwhelming, they tried to squeeze too much in one movie and the end fight was a bit forced. The reason why Batman didn't kill Superman was pretty dumb. I liked the references to the flash though and that random cameo which even then was confusing.

legonerd
04-15-2016, 11:11 PM
It seemed too overwhelming, they tried to squeeze too much in one movie and the end fight was a bit forced. The reason why Batman didn't kill Superman was pretty dumb. I liked the references to the flash though and that random cameo which even then was confusing.

*a person who really wants to watch it sees this and screams*

Better delete the poet lol.

I liked the movie it was ok.........

lsaac2
04-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Neither Super or Batman won.

Martha won.

mrmax2
04-15-2016, 11:20 PM
I am the only one who doesnt like movies about super heroes!

lsaac2
04-15-2016, 11:43 PM
I am the only one who doesnt like movies about super heroes!

That sucks, those are the only good movies out there. (At least in my perspective)

Tweety6ird
04-16-2016, 12:01 AM
I didn't really like this movie. Wasn't a horrible film, but I did not think they reached the expected level considering how much it was hyped up. 6/10 really. The movie started slow and escalated too fast to cram in the fight at the end. The actual Batman V Superman fight wasn't even the greatest. Nice to know there was a decent backstory to their fight though, I'll say no more in case someone hasn't watched it. Some flashback sequences were unexplained, but for the most part it was OK. The characters weren't portrayed in a relevant or appropriate matter if compared to previous movies or the comics.
If you're planning on going, watch Deadpool again instead. Better way to spend your money. Or watch it at home, not worth the price tag.

Juxtapose
04-16-2016, 12:06 AM
It's not that good,but I think civil war will be much better than this

_CM
04-16-2016, 12:15 AM
The title of the movie doesn't fit what the movie contains.

Think of it as a click bait.

The Cookie
04-16-2016, 03:37 AM
Welp, Batman won and superman didn't really lose though he died; which is surely a bluff because of Justice League.

Still, baman woooon yayayaa

|ThyLuigi|
04-16-2016, 04:00 AM
Well,

They didn't even have much a fight, and instead it was focused on Lex Luthor for some damn reason. Wonder Woman came for some reason, although it isn't nor did it add to the film. The reason batman didn't just murder superman is probably the worst one ever conceoved, they may as well have enjoyed the same flavor of pop tart and it would've gone over the same. Them having the same mother's name is ridiculous. Anyway, the monster that came oit didn't make any scientific sense whatsoever, so I dodnmt believe it too much, although it wasn't the worst fight ever. It just seems lime they deviated too much from the actual fight against Superman and Batman.

lsaac2
04-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Well,

They didn't even have much a fight, and instead it was focused on Lex Luthor for some damn reason. Wonder Woman came for some reason, although it isn't nor did it add to the film. The reason batman didn't just murder superman is probably the worst one ever conceoved, they may as well have enjoyed the same flavor of pop tart and it would've gone over the same. Them having the same mother's name is ridiculous. Anyway, the monster that came oit didn't make any scientific sense whatsoever, so I dodnmt believe it too much, although it wasn't the worst fight ever. It just seems lime they deviated too much from the actual fight against Superman and Batman.

The only person who respects the [SPOILER] function.

iKai
04-16-2016, 04:41 AM
I haven't watched the movie and was planning to but my friends said it wasn't good so I didn't watch it :crazy:

iCro
04-16-2016, 05:27 AM
Eh, fine, I like it a bit
but suicide squad seems a bit better
also that random cameo, who has that cuboid looking thingy, is Cyborg.
I saw it in the credits :ninja:
I bet civil war will steal it

iSlayer
04-17-2016, 09:40 PM
I liked the part where batman had that dream of the future then the flash later appeared. The fight with superman and batman should have lasted longer though, mainly due to the fact that all batman had to do was just fire a round of kryptonite gas which already weakened superman. If they had it to where batman was somewhat struggling to get the weapon ready because superman was just constantly beating him up would make the fight worth a little more.