PDA

View Full Version : I am, once again, addicted to Fallout.

GummiBear64
04-16-2016, 04:47 AM
Yet again, I have become addicted to the Fallout franchise.

Fallout 3 was the first ever Fallout game I played. I put over one hundred hours into it. All achievements excluding 5.

I then went on to buy Fallout New Vegas however I didn't really enjoy it as much albeit being the most popular of the two. So, I continued playing Fallout 3 again and an assortment of other games such as Skyrim, Final Fantasy and what have you.

Jump forward to 10/11/2015 and I started playing Fallout 4, as I had preordered it and got the Pip-boy edition even though I preordered the less expensive pack that only came with a bobblehead and poster.
I still play Fallout 4 to this day and have racked up almost 200 hours on it (100 hours being my fist playthrough).
The DLC keeps me coming back, THEY HAVE NEW FLIPPING LIGHTS, and so do the unobtained achievements.

Anyway, very recently I have bought the Ultimate Edition of F:NV for $10 in hopes of getting back into it and I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying it, not sure why I didn't earlier.
So, in conclusion, I think I am either addicted to Fallout itself or any game Bethesda makes because Skyrim has been something I was hooked on earlier.

The Cookie
04-16-2016, 05:10 AM
Since when were you not addicted to that game

- - - Updated - - -

Your answer would probably be "Before I knew about it lmao"

NitcZ™
04-16-2016, 05:29 AM
Even tho i hear people saying that FO4 is a good game; im still a ES fan.

IceKane
04-16-2016, 05:37 AM
Yet again, I have become addicted to the Fallout franchise.

Fallout 3 was the first ever Fallout game I played. I put over one hundred hours into it. All achievements excluding 5.

I then went on to buy Fallout New Vegas however I didn't really enjoy it as much albeit being the most popular of the two. So, I continued playing Fallout 3 again and an assortment of other games such as Skyrim, Final Fantasy and what have you.

Jump forward to 10/11/2015 and I started playing Fallout 4, as I had preordered it and got the Pip-boy edition even though I preordered the less expensive pack that only came with a bobblehead and poster.
I still play Fallout 4 to this day and have racked up almost 200 hours on it (100 hours being my fist playthrough).
The DLC keeps me coming back, THEY HAVE NEW FLIPPING LIGHTS, and so do the unobtained achievements.

Anyway, very recently I have bought the Ultimate Edition of F:NV for $10 in hopes of getting back into it and I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying it, not sure why I didn't earlier.
So, in conclusion, I think I am either addicted to Fallout itself or any game Bethesda makes because Skyrim has been something I was hooked on earlier.

Great job, lmao.

Growth
04-16-2016, 05:39 AM
Change your name to FallOut64, would fit yourself much better.

GummiBear64
04-16-2016, 05:48 AM
Since when were you not addicted to that game

- - - Updated - - -

Your answer would probably be "Before I knew about it lmao"
That's a very valid point. I can't remember a time when I wasn't addicted to it prior to me playing about.

Even tho i hear people saying that FO4 is a good game; im still a ES fan.
Skyrim is a flipping magnificent game, don't get me wrong, but Fallout 4 is also flipping magnificent.

Great job, lmao.
If I didn't know you, I'd be triggered because I would've assumed your attitude was disrespectful.

That's why I love you. ❤️

CodeSky
04-16-2016, 06:13 AM
Pff... 200 hrs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghostsc

Csgo is life dude..

And smurf account 119402

IceKane
04-16-2016, 06:23 AM
If I didn't know you, I'd be triggered because I would've assumed your attitude was disrespectful.

That's why I love you. ❤️

We all know that you're the sarcastic one here, Gummi, not me. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
04-16-2016, 08:40 AM
We all know that you're the sarcastic one here, Gummi, not me. :rolleyes:
I'm sarcastic? For realsies?

Lol i msged you about RadAway on xbox 360.. goddamn hard to find in f:nv, fo3 had radaway everywhere
Ah, you were that rand, lmao. I genuinely had no idea.

MyLegGuy
04-16-2016, 09:03 AM
The Fallout New Vegas dlcs are super big and amazing.

GrateNPowder
04-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Pff... 200 hrs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghostsc

Csgo is life dude..

And smurf account 119402

Lalalalalala, sing a happy song...

Back to topic: Welcome back (to being a Vault Boy), GummiBear.

PotatoMarco
04-16-2016, 12:33 PM
i would kill to have a laptop capable of playing one of those heavy games

GummiBear64
04-16-2016, 03:03 PM
The Fallout New Vegas dlcs are super big and amazing.
I don't know if that's sarcasm. Either way, I haven't played them yet but I can't wait to do so.

i would kill to have a laptop capable of playing one of those heavy games

I'm a console peasant.

Linkoftime
04-16-2016, 03:11 PM
Guess were the same about New vegas then ;-;

Also do you plan on buying Dark Souls 3?

GummiBear64
04-17-2016, 04:47 AM
Guess were the same about New vegas then ;-;

Also do you plan on buying Dark Souls 3?

Well, I recently played Dark Souls after a long hiatus and I really enjoyed it, so most definitely eventually. Priorities though; laptop.

CodeSky
04-17-2016, 04:54 AM
Gummi what's your top 10 game list?

Just wanna know.. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
04-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Gummi what's your top 10 game list?

Just wanna know.. :rolleyes:

You know, I might actually do one one day.