PDA

View Full Version : I finally assembled the team..

Comment
04-16-2016, 06:02 PM
Yeah, it is not a Growtopia-base team. No, as you can see I posted this in the RTsoft Tavern, because the Game Development sub-forum is always empty with no Game Developers that start from Growtopia or a little based-game. But yes, I already assembled my team which includes four people with four different aspects of the game (three including me, basically).

The Game is officially called "Heroic Universe" which is a RPG-MMO type of game platform where you create a character, get any type of school (duelist, archer, lancer, etc.) Sebastian and Juan and John-Paul and me already tried to attempt to make the first creature for the game. So far, it is doing pretty good. The game itself might be the greatest decision I've done so far throughout exploring the little games that started 2-3 years ago (including Growtopia)

The only problem is, that Sebastian has a sickness (unknown; doctor did not pronounce what disease he has), and that leaves my team off schedule of it's release in 2030-ish (it might take a while because Sebastian might go to life support by this sickness). But, I'm just here to pronounce the game earlier than any game developer I hope.

Hopefully I see you guys 14 years, and hopefully Sebastian get's better. Support the game, please!

MyLegGuy
04-16-2016, 06:12 PM
The game will never be finished, but good luck anyway.
If you think it will be finished, you can rub it in my face all you want in 2030 when it's done.

Feint
04-16-2016, 06:21 PM
The game will never be finished, but good luck anyway.
If you think it will be finished, you can rub it in my face all you want in 2030 when it's done.

yes remember pixel genesis online