PDA

View Full Version : sux 2 be me

The Cookie
04-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Hell no it's sunday right now.
Every sunday my mother always forces me to go to church with her and spend one miserable hour doing nothing and that's probably how I treat going to church. It just sucks, my mother will get mad at me if I refuse to come and tell me stuff like I didn't go to church for a long time when I go to church with her every sunday wth.

Plus if theres one single time that I didn't go, she's going to scold me for like a few minutes and make me feel like the most evil person in this world wth
Probably why extremely sensitive religious people annoy me :/

The Cookie
04-17-2016, 08:55 AM
Why must it be liek dis

SpeedFreakz
04-17-2016, 08:59 AM
You will be a gudboi if you go to church...

You might not suffer in hell :crazy:

Dinobones62
04-17-2016, 09:01 AM
Just say either your not religious and do not believe in any form of higher power or say your a cthulhu cultist, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

The Cookie
04-17-2016, 09:03 AM

Yes, truly God is good and we should worship him all the time for he is the mighty savior of everyone!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Praise the Lord!

- - - Updated - - -

Just say either your not religious and do not believe in any form of higher power or say your a cthulhu cultist, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

My whole family wil kil mih nut jus mi moom

SpeedFreakz
04-17-2016, 09:06 AM
Yes, truly God is good and we should worship him all the time for he is the mighty savior of everyone!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Praise the Lord!

Have fun being a gudboi

The Cookie
04-17-2016, 09:08 AM
Have fun being a gudboi

idk but I suddenly remembered asia from school dxd lol

xlightswitch
04-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jaime12
04-17-2016, 09:55 AM
Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Why díd you write this like that?

Mutch
04-17-2016, 10:24 AM

I rather play with the devil than having tea party with God

dancanban
04-17-2016, 10:35 AM
Wow.. Enjoy your stay !

What stupidity is this...

iFrostSpark
04-17-2016, 10:43 AM

dude this is dope

Vege
04-17-2016, 10:45 AM
What stupidity is this...

He/she means that they should enjoy their stay in hell, where we all are currently.

PolarisHD
04-17-2016, 10:48 AM
There's nothing you can really do. You just have to deal with it until you become independent if you don't want to get thrown out of your house or receive a cold treatment from your family.

xlightswitch
04-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Why díd you write this like that?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Singapore
04-17-2016, 11:00 AM
Tell her that you want to be a freethinker.

Tempting
04-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Hell no it's sunday right now.
Every sunday my mother always forces me to go to church with her and spend one miserable hour doing nothing and that's probably how I treat going to church. It just sucks, my mother will get mad at me if I refuse to come and tell me stuff like I didn't go to church for a long time when I go to church with her every sunday wth.

Plus if theres one single time that I didn't go, she's going to scold me for like a few minutes and make me feel like the most evil person in this world wth
Probably why extremely sensitive religious people annoy me :/

*2 hours

That's what happens to me.

Frozenpotato_
04-17-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm Muslim and imagine having to go to the mosque 5 times a day (15 mins each go)

1 hour a week is nothing

KKcupcake
04-17-2016, 11:43 AM
There's nothing you can really do. You just have to deal with it until you become independent if you don't want to get thrown out of your house or receive a cold treatment from your family.

unrelated but sleep tight hammers

The Cookie
04-17-2016, 04:30 PM

fine... sleep tight hammers
didnt i see stuff like this on facebook or other social media