PDA

View Full Version : Bullying(Step up)

Metalwire
04-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Well over the course of time I have seen many kids and children such as myself be a victim of bullying. Personally I dislike it, and I came to say something about it. We were born and put on earth. No one is sure how we got here in the first place, but I know that ever since life started their was always some type of violence. When I was little I was bullied most of the time, by a group of kids who would act "ghetto" and basically dominate the school, and I always thought to myself. If I had super powers I would destroy these guys, but as i grew older I noticed that it wasn't possible unless you're in the future. Bullying is no laughing matter at all. Adults say that it's some form of nature when entirely the actions reflect on the bad parenting. Political figures such as trump seem like a bully to other developing nations or nearby nations. This all falls in the category of corruption,but if you are taking the time to read this. Then you should be aware that you should step up and defend those who can't be defended. It does not matter how the person looks, or if you are procrastinating by being a bystander because of others beside you. Robert Frost said this " Two roads diverge in a yellow wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference" Look around you their is corruption and violence everywhere. Why do we promote it? Why do we fight when their could be peace? Why do we Live if all we cause is destruction? I want everyone to understand that lives matter. No matter what the difference is. We are all here on earth and instead of fighting each other we have to learn to care for each other. Bullying may be a bigger picture then what it already is,but We cannot stand here and watch someone has to do something about it. now I ask you this. Will you be a bystander or an upstander? Will you sacrifice your life for the purification of humanity, Because if you don't take risks and die for what you love. Then what is your purpose here in life? I may not be Martin Luther King or Ghandi,but I know what they would want if they were alive. They would want peace. Something humanity has yet to figure out. I am Metalwire a hope to stop all the chaos.

Surgicals
04-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Ayy, I just read "The Road Not Taken".

Hehe, anyway; this is a good lesson to those who are 'bystand' and don't know what to do.

Metalwire
04-17-2016, 06:31 PM
Ayy, I just read "The Road Not Taken".

Hehe, anyway; this is a good lesson to those who are 'bystand' and don't know what to do.
of course bro

Knyts
04-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Some bystanders are afraid to stand up for bullying.

Metalwire
04-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Some bystanders are afraid to stand up for bullying.
we are afraid of perception,but we are not afraid to take risks

mrmax2
04-17-2016, 06:49 PM
You are very wise!:prophet:

Metalwire
04-17-2016, 07:36 PM
You are very wise!:prophet:
Thank you 😊

JOSHIE63
04-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Let me just say this: there are some people that have a limit. Personally, I am never offended, and will never react to infantile insults; however, there are people that can be succeptible to bullying more so than others, and that should be respected. I am not saying that facetious jokes cannot be made amongst friends, but telling someone to kill themselves has a greater impact than calling someone a noob.

On the other hand, some people need to well…grow a pair. Anyone over reasonable age should not emote to the word "noob."

SilversoulX
04-17-2016, 08:13 PM
True. My siggy doesn't say that you need to kill lots of people to to achieve peace. What I meant by that is that you can still change the corruptions with words, but if there is no hope, you need to kill them for the sake of saving many lives from that corruption.

Metalwire
04-18-2016, 12:15 AM
True. My siggy doesn't say that you need to kill lots of people to to achieve peace. What I meant by that is that you can still change the corruptions with words, but if there is no hope, you need to kill them for the sake of saving many lives from that corruption.
War is never the answer

Masqueraded
04-18-2016, 01:37 AM
Bully is not good. I have a guide that you can put in your siggy.

How to Deal with Bullies (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?328928-How-to-Deal-with-Bullies)

I don't know why people think bully is okay. It really hurts the other person and makes them sad. It is like evil almost. :prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet:

Metalwire
04-18-2016, 09:06 PM
Bully is not good. I have a guide that you can put in your siggy.

How to Deal with Bullies (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?328928-How-to-Deal-with-Bullies)

I don't know why people think bully is okay. It really hurts the other person and makes them sad. It is like evil almost. :prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet:
it's the influence that surrounds us.

Liammagoo
04-18-2016, 10:24 PM
As someone who not only was bullied for 6 years but also knows others who suffered for just as long (Including contributing to it at one point, will never forgive myself for that), I can say it's not a pretty sight at all. It's asserting dominance, you can't stop human nature. As crap as it is, you can only help those in peril before they do something bad (IE self-harm).

Bullying leads to one of three things: The victim either sticks with it (which rarely happens), the victim is pushed into not only harming themselves but also can be taken into a suicidal mood or they join the Bullying arc, thinking it's the only way to stop being picked on (Which it doesn't, as I've learned). There's really nothing that can be done except for trying to keep away from anyone who is giving you crap, and even then that can get in your way. A personal example was these group of jerks who stood between my friends and me, so to get to my friends I had to risk being bullied (and I wonder why I'm socially awkward). I later found ways around them, and despite them not being as convenient they were a hell of a lot better than dealing with those rejects.

I believe people don't know how to actually stop bullying. When I first confronted the teachers about it, I was always asked for names, and if I didn't give any I would've been kicked out. What type of logic is that? It's the equivalent of asking your mugger for a selfie, it's stupid. You then have the 'anti-bullying events' which are hosted in schools and publicly, which do as much help as raising awareness for global warming. Why? Because it's just words. Words mean nothing when you lack all basic principles of being a sophisticated and logical being.

Bullying tends to be a two way car crash, as the victim is driven into netagivity while the bully himself can suffer issues relating to agression, loneliness and even being bullied themselves. It's not good for anyone, and often times it'd be best to find out what's wrong with the supposed 'Heartless Jerk' and act upon that to stop it for good. As I said before, bullying is done to assert dominance, they most likely feel intimidated and afraid themselves; reflect upon that and you should realise what to do.

If one of your pals is being picked on, separate the two (or more). Seriously, Mentos and Cola are better apart than together, as is bullying. One of the worst things to do is to confront the bullies themselves, as not only can you drag aggro onto yourself but cause the other person to still suffer.

Good god this has been my longest post for a LONG while... Guess I just really wanted to get my point across. Well, ciao.