PDA

View Full Version : How would you tell a girl you like her?

rileyuy
04-18-2016, 02:30 PM
I need some opinions.

Mijuki04
04-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Ask your friends to do it.

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:33 PM
I need some opinions.

Do you have a phone, if you do, Do you txt her alot?... Because that is a huge contribute:hat:

OnlyKING0
04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
be like : A girl i want your cute ahh

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:35 PM

Ivy389
04-18-2016, 02:37 PM

I rejected the guy who said that to me.

Pimpster
04-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Just tell her, you could choose to text her but I feel it's more sincere to talk in person.
cause ya know, just try not to beat around the bush
If she does not accept you then, just leave it. There's 7 billion people in the world. :rolleyes:

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:38 PM
I rejected the guy who said that to me.

Exactly... lol never do that to a girl.:whistling::hat:

rileyuy
04-18-2016, 02:40 PM
How can they tell the girl without making it so awkward to be friends

Do you have a phone, if you do, Do you txt her alot?... Because that is a huge contribute:hat:
We dont talk a lot but we talk xD

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:40 PM

No... that's never a good idea. How old are you haha:confused:

Ivy389
04-18-2016, 02:41 PM

I also rejected that guy who did this.

rileyuy
04-18-2016, 02:42 PM
Just tell her, you could choose to text her but I feel it's more sincere to talk in person.
cause ya know, just try not to beat around the bush
If she does not accept you then, just leave it. There's 7 billion people in the world. :rolleyes:
I see. But I mean how do you tell her?

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:43 PM

Okay well, how many days do you talk in a week? :scratch:

iFrostSpark
04-18-2016, 02:44 PM

why call it reject?
it sounds...

too mean?

EggoWaffle
04-18-2016, 02:46 PM
Honestly dude, it depends on how much you talk to her. Has she called you her, "Friend/Brother?" If so... that means it probably won't happen. If you talk to her all the time, say after school, then you"ll have to see in the future if a connection is growing. Love can start as small as a mustard seed, but can grow as big as a mountain over time.:hat:

Pimpster
04-18-2016, 02:47 PM
I see. But I mean how do you tell her?

try to find a nice timing. be all cool and go up to her and ask if you could talk to her for a while.
you could tell her "If you don't feel the same way, I hope it won't affect our friendship" or so.
hope it goes well man, i ain't a pro at relationships haha sorry :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh i make it sound like i can do it easy when I can't confess to my own :nope:

NebulaBlast
04-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Find a 5 year old kid, and make him ask her if she would like to be your girlfriend. Also make sure there are as many people around, so she'll have to say "Yes". Cuteness and pressure, that's how you get a gf.

Elusive
04-18-2016, 02:53 PM
You don't. You don't just tell a girl you like her right of the bat. How is she going to respond to that. Get to know her first then start from there.

OnlyKING0
04-18-2016, 02:55 PM

you are harsh

Elusive
04-18-2016, 02:58 PM

Not everyone is like you special cupcake.

Prolly
04-18-2016, 03:02 PM
How many people confessed to you? U must be very popular.

I'm not popular, I'm cute. I hate being cute.
Note: I'm Ivy389.

OnlyKING0
04-18-2016, 03:05 PM

ohh your cute ? can i slide in your pm?

Prolly
04-18-2016, 03:06 PM
ohh your cute ? can i slide in your pm?

Slide in..?

IceKane
04-18-2016, 03:33 PM

But cute girls like you keep the world spinning. Why do you hate it?

Prolly
04-18-2016, 03:40 PM
But cute girls like you keep the world spinning. Why do you hate it?

I just don't like being referred as 'cute'. I want to be the leader. No cute girls are leaders.

KevishGT
04-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Just go for it

OnlyKING0
04-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Slide in..?

Like talk to you lel

Prolly
04-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Like talk to you lel

Uh, sure.

IceKane
04-18-2016, 04:19 PM
I just don't like being referred as 'cute'. I want to be the leader. No cute girls are leaders.

Then what about 'beautiful'? Honestly, the 'no cute girls are leaders' thing is just a stereotype. Being cute does not in any way define your ability to lead.

TheArctic
04-18-2016, 07:01 PM
Walk up to her, say I like you, walk away, go cry in a corner and think: Why did I do such a stupid thing?

YellowPepper
04-18-2016, 07:06 PM

I agree with this.

Metalwire
04-18-2016, 07:10 PM
I need some opinions.
I wouldn't directly tell her. I would make friends with the girl get to know here before actually telling her that I like her. Then when she finally looks into my heart and looks at my eyes will I tell her "I love you"

dancanban
04-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Okay, you have reached Dan's GET GURLS QUIK helpline. If you want advice to GET GURLS QUIK, press 1. If-
>1
You have chosen option '1'. First you want to do the smooth approach. Don't walk like a person on drugs and don't walk too slowly. Also remember to wear casual clothes. Shady druggo clothes are a big fat 'NO', same goes for wearing nothing. Just walk normally with some nice clothes, shades and a smile.

After you do your approach, you want to make sure to be confident or at least seem confident. Try to not stutter, start staring at her breasts or start shaking. Keep eye contact. If the girl intimidates you so much that you are speechless, then you might as well give up. Go find a stri- crackle - We apologise for the interruption. Where was I now?
>Getting girls, damnit.
Oh yeah. When you tell the girl that you like her, keep it short and direct. A simple "I like you." or a "I love you." is fine. No need to get complicated like "I love you like I love pies, and I really love pies, so that means I really love you." or stupid like "Hey gurrl you niceee i like yo breas-".

If they react in a way that implies or shows rejection, give up. If they actually like you, I'm impressed. This was Dan's guide to GET GURLS QUIK. Thank you for calling. -Beep-
>Screw you, you bastard. She just kicked me in the balls! You piece of sh*t.

REGISORD
04-18-2016, 07:26 PM
I need some opinions.
Well, if I put myself in your situation, I would...

Keep quiet and not tell her. I've already been rejected twice, and I've basically given up on trying anymore. :whistling:

HOWEVER, if this is your first time considering asking a girl out, then congratulations! You still have lots of opportunities and hope. Go for it.

DeathbyDeathGaming
04-18-2016, 07:31 PM
First try to get into the friend zone. from there try to move zones. if you have classes with her maybe to a study session with her during your guy's free time

JOSHIE63
04-18-2016, 07:38 PM
I am assuming that it is either an optimal time or too late. See, the problem with the hypothetical scenario or "just kidding" (as if it was not diaphanous enough) is that it sets up an awkward pressure to say no. Honestly, a simple route is best. Say what you need to: confess how you feel. Usually going any deeper results in a lower paradigm of you to her, or it ends up a complete joke for a few weeks. The worst is a rejection — why embarrass yourself with it?

REGISORD
04-18-2016, 07:42 PM
First try to get into the friend zone. from there try to move zones. if you have classes with her maybe to a study session with her during your guy's free time

I'll add on to that. (Even though you should NOT, I repeat NOT, listen to my advice since I have never been on a date before) Don't try to stay in the friend zone too long, if you do, then you'll just be "that best friend who has a crush".

NebulaBlast
04-18-2016, 07:49 PM

You must be brave asf to say that.

Tempting
04-18-2016, 08:50 PM
In an honest statement: Just do it.

inkorrect
04-18-2016, 09:18 PM

*sighs*

are we still ten years old here?

In an honest statement: Just do it.

This is the smartest way, though not the most tempting

sorry

ElectroDream
04-18-2016, 09:28 PM

If she declines it, ask to be friends. At least.

Well, my suggestion is that you guys should talk more often. Don't make it sketchy though.

Liammagoo
04-18-2016, 09:45 PM
You'll know when the time is right.

Now guys stop telling him how to ask someone out, there are some things you need to learn by yourself. If you really love her then you should know what to do and when to do it. Best of luck in the future

xlightswitch
04-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Tell her that you like her.

If she rejects, tell her that you weren't finished with your sentence and say "I like you-- r friend".

TheArctic
04-18-2016, 10:54 PM
LOL lightswitch, seems legit :whistling: (490 posts :D)

dancanban
04-18-2016, 11:00 PM
Okay, you have reached Dan's GET GURLS QUIK helpline. If you want advice to GET GURLS QUIK, press 1. If-
>1
You have chosen option '1'. First you want to do the smooth approach. Don't walk like a person on drugs and don't walk too slowly. Also remember to wear casual clothes. Shady druggo clothes are a big fat 'NO', same goes for wearing nothing. Just walk normally with some nice clothes, shades and a smile.

After you do your approach, you want to make sure to be confident or at least seem confident. Try to not stutter, start staring at her breasts or start shaking. Keep eye contact. If the girl intimidates you so much that you are speechless, then you might as well give up. Go find a stri- crackle - We apologise for the interruption. Where was I now?
>Getting girls, damnit.
Oh yeah. When you tell the girl that you like her, keep it short and direct. A simple "I like you." or an "I love you." is fine. No need to get complicated like "I love you like I love pies, and I really love pies, so that means I really love you." or stupid like "Hey gurrl you niceee i like yo breas-".

If they react in a way that implies or shows rejection, give up. If they actually like you, I'm impressed. This was Dan's guide to GET GURLS QUIK. Thank you for calling. -Beep-
>Screw you, you bastard. She just kicked me in the balls! You piece of sh*t.

I really want people to see this

xlightswitch
04-18-2016, 11:07 PM
I really want people to see this
Thanks, Dan's GET GURLS QUIK helpline! You have helped me find a beautiful lady and it's all thanks to your guide! I wil tell all my friends about this! (5/5 stars rated)

Panko
04-18-2016, 11:11 PM
"I like you."

Linkoftime
04-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Ask her how your rag smells if she doesn't answer and passes out place her body in your van and take her home and put her in your basement.

Congrats! Your first non-consensual relationship.