PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about the generation today?

BadDarkGator
04-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Most of you guys may probably think right now..Eww now we're gonna go all adult here..
But for real don't you all realise how the generation is going down? Like little kids start to act like rebels when there are Parents nowadays who don't even care much about thier kids..

My simple reason of this thread is to see who of you guys realise or experienced the same thing in real life and in the virtual life in the games nowadays. Many people in-game start being aggressive and starting to act all big, because they may have a bad time but is that really a reason to make somebody else's day a mess who can't really ignore it??..

What do you guys think? What do you think about the generation today? How will it be in the next 100 years?

That was yo boy BadDarkGator I'll see you guys around..:wave:

Tempting
04-18-2016, 08:49 PM
I think this generation is as helpless and stupid. Basically any person that has touched the internet curses, and there are tons of idiots who make sexual jokes. People act big behind screens, and people kill themselves due to stress, not knowing the pain of those in poverty or something similar.

In 100 years, we'll all be dead, or near dead, because everyone keeps raising global temperatures, and eventually either rising water will kill us, or an average world temperature that is 6 degrees celsius more than now will kill everyone by heat, so there will be no generation then.

BadDarkGator
04-18-2016, 09:09 PM
I think this generation is as helpless and stupid. Basically any person that has touched the internet curses, and there are tons of idiots who make sexual jokes. People act big behind screens, and people kill themselves due to stress, not knowing the pain of those in poverty or something similar.

In 100 years, we'll all be dead, or near dead, because everyone keeps raising global temperatures, and eventually either rising water will kill us, or an average world temperature that is 6 degrees celsius more than now will kill everyone by heat, so there will be no generation then.

Ohh, I'm so happy that someone's sharing some thoughts here..I'm agreeing with everything you gave out your mind it's really well said..

Now to add some things up, How about the Fractions? Germany seems to be going near the old times in WW2, the fraction AFD which I will now translate is called: The Alternative for Germany sounds all good and nice but what hides behind is pure evil.

It's about pushing the immigrants away and killing all the immigrants so Germany will be all German without any other nationalities, or cutting the internet and just work! There's much more behind that it's an typical sign of the return of the Nazi-Nation which isn't official just yet and hopefully never will be. If that would happen, the generation is never gonna experience all this what's happening right now..

lsaac2
04-18-2016, 09:15 PM
This generation has it's Upsides and Downsides. There ARE a ton of people who act immature, stupid, and just plain out don't think before they do.

But, however, there is that small percentage of people who DO act mature, and follow rules. That's the group I'm aiming for, and most of us are too.

PURPLE585
04-18-2016, 09:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc

Hans
04-18-2016, 09:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPMm-nylAXU

Frozenpotato_
04-18-2016, 09:30 PM
I hate people who b**ch and moan about this generation is the worst!!11!1! I wish they were more like us 2 years ago!!1!

Belive it or not you are a part of "this generation"
You are the kind of person to comment on an old song and say "am I weird for liking the old music Than the new annoying music?"

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPMm-nylAXU

I used to like this guy but his videos got repetitive and he does the same unfunny jokes a lot.

Hans
04-18-2016, 09:32 PM
I hate people who b**ch and moan about this generation is the worst!!11!1! I wish they were more like us 2 years ago!!1!

Belive it or not you are a part of "this generation"
You are the kind of person to comment on an old song and say "am I weird for liking the old music Than the new annoying music?"

- - - Updated - - -

I used to like this guy but his videos got repetitive and he does the same unfunny jokes a lot.

degenerate .

Liammagoo
04-18-2016, 09:48 PM
There are some amazing people in this world, but we choose to ignore them and focus instead on the stupid ones because 'Hey stupie people r funny lolz'. Until you can realise that, you're no better.

I do have to admit though, things feel like they've downgraded severely. I've seen the way people treat others in my school, I hate it. Being sassy/sarcastic is fine, but if you go out of your way to be a full on jerk then things begin crossing the line. Seriously, I WILL become allergic to stupid eventually, it's that bad.

Tonsy
04-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Most of you guys may probably think right now..Eww now we're gonna go all adult here..
But for real don't you all realise how the generation is going down? Like little kids start to act like rebels when there are Parents nowadays who don't even care much about thier kids..

My simple reason of this thread is to see who of you guys realise or experienced the same thing in real life and in the virtual life in the games nowadays. Many people in-game start being aggressive and starting to act all big, because they may have a bad time but is that really a reason to make somebody else's day a mess who can't really ignore it??..

What do you guys think? What do you think about the generation today? How will it be in the next 100 years?

That was yo boy BadDarkGator I'll see you guys around..:wave:

Downside :
People are getting off easy;
Rules are not followed as much.

Upsie :
Many more innovative people;
Many more humourous people.

TheArctic
04-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Well, in growtopia at least, it is very corrupt and bad. Scamming here, there, and everywhere!

|ThyLuigi|
04-19-2016, 01:11 AM
You can't group millions (might even be a billion or two) of people, you simply can't do it. The reason why is while you'll see some people who're stupid, there is a lot of people who are intelligent, well rounded individuals. The difference is that well rounded individuals don't get much attention, only prodigies and idiots get a lot of attention, and there's a lot more idiots than prodigies. The human race will last for thousands of years (perhaps millions) of years before we're gone and whatever one generation was like won't matter. Anyway, judging this many people isn't accurate, nor intelligent because of the sheer amount of different people and communities that there are.

iFrostSpark
04-19-2016, 01:20 AM
cancerous
yes
*the internet way not real life no hate please

i saw my younger niece *9 years old
she was using Musical.ly on her iphone and waving her phone around while lipsyncing

i couldnt watch but i had to
even my 24 yr old bro agrees that my generation is :poop:

but dont worry
RiceGum will save us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiH-PJwczN8

Sk8ter
04-19-2016, 01:50 AM
It's not bad, but, there are three things that I can think of at the top of my head that should change. Today, people in America care more about making money than having a loving family and friends. It's like freakin', what's that show called...? I forgot. Another thing is, love has little value. People judge others based on their looks and don't spend the time to get to know them. They'll be with one person for one week and a different person the next. Imo, the worst thing is, kids are lame. They don't spend time being kids, instead they sit around the house and play on their iPads and shiz. That's why there's more fat kids today than there ever was. I remember when I was a kid, I'd play with my friends in the wood and build forts. We used stick swords and fought with imaginary ghost bishes. we can't change anything so ye

Playerdereclaim
04-19-2016, 01:52 AM

Na that 0.01% of the people will keep is alive. You probably will meet only one of them in your lifetime. They are smart, practical and get stuff done

peck
04-19-2016, 03:04 AM
I think this generation could be the best if it learnt to prioritize certain activities over entertainment, and chose to be more skeptical about everything, question everything.

I have to blame the parents of children today for the toxicity that is representing kids today. They're letting electronics parent their children, and don't even participate or try to get involved.

Applez
04-19-2016, 03:55 AM

aw man hope I don't live to be 112