PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have PARCC today?

TheArctic
04-19-2016, 02:46 PM
I just took it and it is soooooooooo annoying. I wish I wasn't in algebra, so the test would be easier xD

Ilikecats
04-19-2016, 02:50 PM
i HAD THOSE FEW YEARS AGO I HADED THEM SO MUCH

TheArctic
04-19-2016, 02:55 PM
I have 6 days of it ;_;

Tempting
04-19-2016, 03:13 PM
I did. PARCC is pretty confusing.

TheArctic
04-19-2016, 03:14 PM
I did. PARCC is pretty confusing.

It's really boring, especially when you sit there for an hour plus when you finished your book. rip

Tohru
04-19-2016, 04:11 PM
I get the hardest ones for PARCC. e.e

Must be because I'm in advanced. Oh well. But yeah, I have to make up some days since there are technical problems in the district sometimes and such. Not as hard as last year, but still good I suppose. Enough for a challenge.

SwafGaming
04-19-2016, 04:19 PM
what is PARCC?

TheArctic
04-19-2016, 05:39 PM
what is PARCC?

It is a standardized test like a state test, but on the computers. Just saying, but PARCC spelled backwards is CCRAP

- - - Updated - - -

I get the hardest ones for PARCC. e.e

Must be because I'm in advanced. Oh well. But yeah, I have to make up some days since there are technical problems in the district sometimes and such. Not as hard as last year, but still good I suppose. Enough for a challenge.

I'm in 8th grade and Algebra I. Its a 9th grade class...

Tohru
04-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Wow, I'm in 8th grade and Algebra 1 too! And no, Algebra isn't 9th grade math. It's the advanced version of the Math 8 others get on their schedules, learning at a faster pace with quadratic equations and square root functions, which others don't learn. Geometry is 9th grade math. I was supposed to take that but my parents thought it was too much. Turns out I'm breezing through Algebra 1.

Anyway, I hope your teacher didn't misinform you on the actual grade level things. Or maybe she means that Algebra 1 is for the majority of 9th graders? I don't know. But yeah, I usually get the harder PARCC tests for some reason. Everybody says it is so easy, but I have to write a bunch of explanations AND show my work, etc. I guess it depends on the level or state, because I hear other states do it too.

ZZZebra94
04-19-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm taking PARCC for English tomorrow. Then I have PARCC for Geometry on Monday.

Hippohello2
04-19-2016, 11:06 PM
I just took it and it is soooooooooo annoying. I wish I wasn't in algebra, so the test would be easier xD

Did you have the msa before parcc by any chance?
My school is having parcc in may.