PDA

View Full Version : I need help with bullies....

Timewarper
09-30-2013, 11:24 PM
So after my days of school I realized that practically everybody hates me. I really don't know what to do! Like today a kid held me in the middle of the soccer goal and got me hit in the face with a soccer ball, also a kid thought I was Asian because my eye slopes down due to my surgery (sorry for racism!) I'm tired of being different from everybody in my class and always bullied....any suggestions on what to do? Sorry if this is spam, but I really need help from all you helpful people.

syrup
09-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Report the incident to a trusted adult, no one should ever have to life their live being picked on! If bullies continue to harass you, then just ignore them. :D

The11Who
10-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Well.. You probably shouldn't do this, but I will never just stand there and accept what they do to me.
It really depends on how strong they are, etc, but I always started a fight... And if you win, they never EVER bother you again (unless they are a try hard).
Or gang up on the bullies with your friends...

But I think you should do what Syrup said, that's the most safest idea.. But when I did do that, people picked on me more for being a "baby" = That resulted in me punching their face in! C:

trice
10-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Go home. Eat a bag of cheese and a gallon of yogurt. Gain like 30 pounds. Threaten them that you will sit on them.

BenXxxXZero
10-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Go to the gym and gain muscles..Go back to school,Lock them in the locker or pull their underwear LOL

Timewarper
10-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Go to the gym and gain muscles..Go back to school,Lock them in the locker or pull their underwear LOL

Bullying somebody back is not the safest idea.....

- - - Updated - - -

I've always been nice to everybody, but everybody is just mean to me.

Swertip
10-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Go home. Eat a bag of cheese and a gallon of yogurt. Gain like 30 pounds. Threaten them that you will sit on them.

Efficient...

Timewarper
10-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Efficient...

Don't worry my friend sat on one guy....I'm guessing he smashed his rib bones...THAT KID IS TOUGHHHHH

l0l
10-01-2013, 01:37 AM
So after my days of school I realized that practically everybody hates me. I really don't know what to do! Like today a kid held me in the middle of the soccer goal and got me hit in the face with a soccer ball, also a kid thought I was Asian because my eye slopes down due to my surgery (sorry for racism!) I'm tired of being different from everybody in my class and always bullied....any suggestions on what to do? Sorry if this is spam, but I really need help from all you helpful people.

Well, when I just moved to another country, with a very little knowledge of english & 0 knowledge of spanish, I went to the new school and everyone, EVERYONE was bullying me. And you know, that really sucked. But I tried to gain some friends, and just ignored the bullies. Then, I worked my way to be different from everyone. To be better than them, smarter, stronger, etc. Most of the people stopped bulling me and just were neutral, considering that I was the smartest in the class & took Aikido classes, but there were still some bossy people. So I kept on gaining my power & friends.... And then I just skipped to grade 6. Right away. Everyone understood how (cool) and powerful I was hehueheuhueheh, and guess what? Now Im in Middle School, and they are just in 5th grade, and now they beg me to stay in 5th grade for 2nd year so I could learn with them next year. They say they really miss me. They also say that they wish they hadn't bullied me b4 because Im such an awesome friend trolol;)

Oh, PS: I learned english pretty well and intermediate spanish in 1 1/2 years xD

optimuswhat
10-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Give me your knowledge, l0l.

l0l
10-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Give me your knowledge, l0l.

Keep dreaming. Im the mega brain! eheuehuehehehe

Timewarper
10-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Well, when I just moved to another country, with a very little knowledge of english & 0 knowledge of spanish, I went to the new school and everyone, EVERYONE was bullying me. And you know, that really sucked. But I tried to gain some friends, and just ignored the bullies. Then, I worked my way to be different from everyone. To be better than them, smarter, stronger, etc. Most of the people stopped bulling me and just were neutral, considering that I was the smartest in the class & took Aikido classes, but there were still some bossy people. So I kept on gaining my power & friends.... And then I just skipped to grade 6. Right away. Everyone understood how (cool) and powerful I was hehueheuhueheh, and guess what? Now Im in Middle School, and they are just in 5th grade, and now they beg me to stay in 5th grade for 2nd year so I could learn with them next year. They say they really miss me. They also say that they wish they hadn't bullied me b4 because Im such an awesome friend trolol;)

Oh, PS: I learned english pretty well and intermediate spanish in 1 1/2 years xD

It's hard to annoy a full speed soccer ball to the right cheek though

syrup
10-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Well.. You probably shouldn't do this, but I will never just stand there and accept what they do to me.
It really depends on how strong they are, etc, but I always started a fight... And if you win, they never EVER bother you again (unless they are a try hard).
Or gang up on the bullies with your friends...

But I think you should do what Syrup said, that's the most safest idea.. But when I did do that, people picked on me more for being a "baby" = That resulted in me punching their face in! C:

I know what I said sounded a bit cheesy and you probably heard it before, but even if it backfires, you can always do an anonymous online report.

trice
10-01-2013, 10:36 PM
I know what I said sounded a bit cheesy and you probably heard it before, but even if it backfires, you can always do an anonymous online report.

Or tell someone that's an adult.

syrup
10-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Report the incident to a trusted adult, no one should ever have to life their live being picked on! If bullies continue to harass you, then just ignore them. :D

Or tell someone that's an adult.

Please note that I already said that, think before you post, I also said IF that plan backfired.

trice
10-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Please note that I already said that, think before you post, I also said IF that plan backfired.

Oh, ok. Sorry. Even if the plan backfires, it's still ok to tell an adult.

alias
10-02-2013, 05:02 AM

What I did when someone was insulting me
"Yes, I'm an idiot. But I'm the idiot that just knocked your out cold."
He didn't wake up for a few hours.

LittleSirP
10-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Okay.Here's the thing.
I was being bullied in the 2nd grade by this certain person.
Stealing my erasers,throwing my pencils,etc.
He was plain out cold.(And he looked like a rat.Seriously.)
So,one day,I got tired and told my mom.
They told me to fight back(surprisingly,it worked)
Then,he came from the ashes and came out a pheonix with his gang.
Since I am very good with people,I have lots of friends.Bullies,nerds,jocks,regular guys,gay guys,etc. all of them are my friends.
So,I got help from them.
I needed a few supplies for my first plan like:
-a few marbles
-masks to hide my identity
-and luck
My friends and I finally finished the plan.
It was lunch and the bully always hangs out at the back of the canteen beside the garage for the school admins.
He was walking there and I was hiding in the shadows and I told my friend the signal and he spilled the marbles on the floor
The bully lost his balance and I came from behind and pushed him hard to the floor grazing his knee on the asphalt.
My friends and I were were wearing the masks and came out of the shadows like teenage mutant ninja turtles look.
"Never bully again...there is more to come if you do."said I.
He simply nodded but continued his ways.(he never knew who i was until now.)
This process went on for the whole year.
I had to stop this.I was getting tired of coming up with plans and schemes.
I went to my teacher and asked her to call the bully up in one class and kinda have a loud conversation with him about the bullying and my classmates would notice.
My teacher saw that I was being bullied and got mad at the bully but he never stopped,That's why she agreed to do the conversation with him about bullying a certain someone(which was me and others)
Now,when that class came,he got so embarrassed his mouse ears went super red.
He was about to cry when the bell rang.Just right timing.
A few years went by and he knew the masked gang.Me and the chaps.
We just never talk from that on.

Or,telling an adult also works pretty well.
-Little

Phorus
10-02-2013, 12:24 PM
if you still need help with these "Bullies" just tell me. I've helped alot of people with this problem, I go around just to schools,colleges etc teaching about Bullie issues. So see me if your still in need of help.

najimac
10-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Bullies? I never get bullied so bad :)
Anyways you can do something that actually Makes them Smell a very bad smell (Secret stink bomb)
Huehuehue!
You need a cup of very old milk then add some water with a bit of soil, Then hide it in Their Air Condetioner Then RUN OUT!
If you cant put it in the Air Condetioner, Hide it in the class.
The hideous prank ;)

Phorus
10-02-2013, 12:51 PM
What are you trying to do, Get him even more bullies. That's not the way to solve it. Just use your instincts. Tell your family or an adult/ someone you can always trust. Try saying/ having a Conversation with him. Hm but just tell me more info on what type of things he's doing. i might be able to help

DeBest
10-02-2013, 01:05 PM
What are you trying to do, Get him even more bullies. That's not the way to solve it. Just use your instincts. Tell your family or an adult/ someone you can always trust. Try saying/ having a Conversation with him. Hm but just tell me more info on what type of things he's doing. i might be able to help

No nonononoononononono

You should NEVER tell a teacher or an adult about bullying unless their threatening your life or something serious like that. Just stay cool or prove your self worthy.

There was this kid at my school that used to "bully" me. He would insult, and do other stuff. One day, he tried to punch me, I grabbed his hand and threw it back. Since then, we've been cool.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-02-2013, 01:10 PM
No nonononoononononono

You should NEVER tell a teacher or an adult about bullying unless their threatening your life or something serious like that. Just stay cool or prove your self worthy.

There was this kid at my school that used to "bully" me. He would insult, and do other stuff. One day, he tried to punch me, I grabbed his hand and threw it back. Since then, we've been cool.

No. Telling it to a teacher is the BEST idea because the teacher will actually avoid reaching the point where the bully actually attempts to spill your blood or just make your eyes go under your mouth or something.

I've got that experience going on till now where this guy just bully everyone at school, people hates him, we keep on telling what's wrong with him, busted 20+ times didn't got suspended(usually, the principal only give you three chances at my school, when those three chances are out you'll be suspended and later on you might be expulsed.)

Boomer
10-03-2013, 06:07 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Or just do what I would do: give them a knuckle sandwich.

Brennanber
10-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Telling an adult isnt very effective these days. In some ways i need to say fight his body not his soul. Yet also say the other way around. I prefer beating the lights out of them. You dont need to be very strong thats an illusion in a way, as long as you get the first hit you can repeat. My bullies couldnt be solved through adults so i did it myself i wasnt very strong but violence seemed to be the best solution compared to having your teacher or whatever telling them to stop or sending them to detention or whatever. (If you want to take it my way the face is the best first strike :P and dont stop and hesitate to do it again because against bullies its mostly survival. And throw punches or knees quickly so they dont dare to fight back in between.)