PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: Who do you look up to on the forums?

Prolly
04-20-2016, 03:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
:3

Kittens
04-20-2016, 03:06 PM
nobody tbh

i lke my oc tho (drawn by fren) http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/meowzers/images/d/d3/Newlemon.png/revision/latest?cb=20160417145503

OnlyKING0
04-20-2016, 03:09 PM
OnlyKING0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joshcat
04-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Admin..........

dancanban
04-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Nobody. My screen is in front of me whenever I use the forums.

Spotlight
04-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Beagle, he was an astounding artist and was an inspiration for me to start creating art again.

MyLegGuy
04-20-2016, 07:50 PM
peck.
reugheruihguirehgregbre

Liammagoo
04-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Hakma

I'm sure I'm not the only one here...

Tweety6ird
04-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Metalwire. Don't we all deep down..?

ZeroRarity
04-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Hakma

Since the mods are stripped off their god entitlements, it is now safe to say that Hakma is the one true god, or is it?

Jack Bowe
04-20-2016, 09:00 PM
Anyone who is reasonable, mature and shows true intelligence and comes across as an overall outstanding forum member. An example would be the dude above me. :)

P.S Hakma used to be my fan-boy, who's the REAL God here? ;)

HerobrineFan
04-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Hakma

Yes,

he went by many names,

GBAGamer, Airtaters,

but we know all him as the Hakma.

Metalwire
04-20-2016, 09:24 PM
Every single person who smiles to my appearance. Everyone has something that makes them unique and that I look up to,and ask myself what i can do to be the person people need when they are saddened or just need advice. What I can do to make everyone's live better despite the distance

Disaster
04-20-2016, 09:32 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
:3

Forums: Reballoo

Irl: Paul Walker (even though he's dead)

Magicalfishy
04-20-2016, 09:37 PM
Prophecy states that Lord Hakma shall return and rule over us again one day.

KKcupcake
04-20-2016, 10:15 PM

no???¿¿¿
i don't look up to any person on the forums bc they're probably fake. i'm fake, you're fake, everyone's fake :-)

Metalwire
04-20-2016, 10:17 PM
no???¿¿¿
i don't look up to any person on the forums bc they're probably fake. i'm fake, you're fake, everyone's fake :-)
If we are fake why are we living if we are fake why are we living?

Liammagoo
04-20-2016, 10:19 PM
i'm fake, you're fake, everyone's fake :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iyOkFLuoBc

KKcupcake
04-20-2016, 10:24 PM
If we are fake why are we living if we are fake why are we living?

as in their personalities.
how can we tell that someone is genuine, we are, after all, just words and pictures on a screen. when you're online, no one knows who you really are, so most people act like they wished they act in real life, whereas their real personality is like 90% different.
(also are you trying to make me a metalwire worshipper? bc no thanks, sorry)

Venus
04-20-2016, 10:45 PM
I look up at the forums to see random people bashing me and be happy get post counts the end

Metalwire
04-20-2016, 10:49 PM
as in their personalities.
how can we tell that someone is genuine, we are, after all, just words and pictures on a screen. when you're online, no one knows who you really are, so most people act like they wished they act in real life, whereas their real personality is like 90% different.
(also are you trying to make me a metalwire worshipper? bc no thanks, sorry)
How do we know that the moderators are genuine as well? They could be hidden behind the mask as well no? Nah I don't like people who worship me I only like people who trust me and are nice to me in a basis. I'll give it to you straight I may not be the nicest guys at times of stress,but when I am in a normal state I am genuinely nice to others and in game as well this isn't an act this is the truth

Liammagoo
04-20-2016, 10:55 PM
How do we know that the moderators are genuine as well? They could be hidden behind the mask as well no? Nah I don't like people who worship me I only like people who trust me and are nice to me in a basis. I'll give it to you straight I may not be the nicest guys at times of stress,but when I am in a normal state I am genuinely nice to others and in game as well this isn't an act this is the truth

I don't think it's worth dragging this one on, mate. Do what you normally say and part away from the discussion before something goes wrong and I end up joining the argument.

SnowyFox1000
04-20-2016, 10:57 PM

He is a perv.. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

P-P-P-P-P-P-PEERRRRV!

SnowyFox1000
04-20-2016, 11:00 PM
N-N-N-N-N NEERRDD!

Can't fight back, it's true.

(Only some people will know the true METALWIRE.)

Metalwire
04-20-2016, 11:28 PM
I don't think it's worth dragging this one on, mate. Do what you normally say and part away from the discussion before something goes wrong and I end up joining the argument.
thats what i was going to do but you kept the bad vibes going:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Can't fight back, it's true.

(Only some people will know the true METALWIRE.)
a perv?:rolleyes:

Magicalfishy
04-20-2016, 11:39 PM
no???¿¿¿

If everyone is fake, why even bother wasting your time in the community? If I thought the same way as you I'd quit the internet. :sweatdrop:

dancanban
04-20-2016, 11:48 PM
We all have two masks. Our faces and our screens. The mind is the truth.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:01 AM

Mate, you can't decide if you're nice. You can try to be nice, but in all actuality you may just be a jerk, even if you try not to be one. Someone being nice is a matter of opinion.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Mate, you can't decide if you're nice. You can try to be nice, but in all actuality you may just be a jerk, even if you try not to be one. Someone being nice is a matter of opinion.
It didn't say anything about deciding.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:07 AM
It didn't say anything about deciding.

Do you even know what the word 'decide' means? You claimed you are a nice person. You can't just do that.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:08 AM
Do you even know what the word decide means? You claimed you are a nice person. You can't just do that.
it's not claim it's truth as said by others who witnessed it and experienced it.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:12 AM
it's not claim it's truth as said by others who witnessed it and experienced it.

It is a claim. A claim by multiple people is still a claim.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:13 AM
It is a claim. A claim by multiple people is still a claim.
and those people "claim" that i am nice bud.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:14 AM
and those people "claim" that i am nice bud.

And so you have it. You being nice is merely an opinion that not all may agree upon, and is not necessarily the truth.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:16 AM
And so you have it. You being nice is merely an opinion that not all may agree upon, and is not necessarily the truth.
it is the truth in their eyes(how they see it) this isn't about you bud,and Of course not everyone has met me in game.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:24 AM
it is the truth in their eyes(how they see it) this isn't about you bud,and Of course not everyone has met me in game.

your right, it isn't about me. Nor did I say it ever was about me. Also really, you are in no authority to say it is the truth in someone else's eyes. You would need evidence, quotes, get them to say it, whatever. But of course they could have changed their opinion about you since then, or it could have been a flat out lie in the first place.

And so what if not everyone has met you in game?

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:28 AM
your right, it isn't about me. Nor did I say it ever was about me. Also really, you are in no authority to say it is the truth in someone else's eyes. You would need evidence, quotes, get them to say it, whatever. But of course they could have changed their opinion about you since then, or it could have been a flat out lie in the first place.

And so what if not everyone has met you in game?
Not everyone knows how I am in game. I don't get why you have to exaggerated my post. Yet I question why you care so much? How would you know how I am. which I doubt you do,but theirs more to me then meets the eye. I do have evidence for the people i befriended. They always ask me for advice or thank me for helping them. The only image being presented by your presence is but unclear.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Not everyone knows how I am in game. I don't get why you have to exaggerated my post. Yet I question why you care so much? How would you know how I am. which I doubt you do,but theirs more to me then meets the eye. I do have evidence for the people i befriended. They always ask me for advice or thank me for helping them. The only image being presented by your presence is but unclear.

So what if they don't know how you are in game? Since when have I exaggerated your post? It doesn't matter if I know how you are. I am simply stating you cannot claim, for yourself, that you are nice. Wow cool, there's more to everyone than meets the eye. Hmm.. What evidence? Yeah, they ask for advice. People may ask others they hate for advice on how to be so hated. They may thank you, but people thanks others for the stupidest reasons. Really your word on this matter means nothing. You would need someone else to say that you are nice. That is all that I am trying to get across. Really, before you say someone is being unclear about something, if you don't understand it, maybe next time you should actually try to instead of getting right to defending yourself.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:36 AM
So what if they don't know how you are in game? Since when have I exaggerated your post? It doesn't matter if I know how you are. I am simply stating you cannot claim, for yourself, that you are nice. Wow cool, there's more to everyone than meets the eye. Hmm.. What evidence? Yeah, they ask for advice. People may ask others they hate for advice on how to be so hated. They may thank you, but people thanks others for the stupidest reasons. Really your word on this matter means nothing. You would need someone else to say that you are nice. That is all that I am trying to get across. Really, before you say someone is being unclear about something, if you don't understand it, maybe next time you should actually try to instead of getting right to defending yourself.
and that proves what?

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:37 AM
and that proves what?

What are you even referring to? I talked about multiple different things in my post. If you are referring to it overall, then it's saying that you can't claim yourself to be nice!

Megazork
04-21-2016, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't say "look up to" but I have some respect for Brodie, Minha, peck, and Rudyban.

rj0809
04-21-2016, 12:39 AM
Coollorenzo. he's good at art. hes funny at discord. and ya.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:40 AM
What are you even referring to? I talked about multiple different things in my post. If you are referring to it overall, then it's saying that you can't claim yourself to be nice!
my friends are evidence enough.,and of course I can claim it, and in addition as well as proving it.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:41 AM
my friends are evidence enough.,and of course I can claim it, and in addition as well as proving it.

Yes, you can claim whatever you please to. That doesn't mean you are providing any evidence.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:42 AM
Yes, you can claim whatever you please to. That doesn't mean you are providing any evidence.
and you care why?

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:44 AM
and you care why?

I do not care if you are nice. I am simply asserting what I have so many times already. I am doing so because I am bored.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:45 AM
I do not care if you are nice. I am simply asserting what I have so many times already. I am doing so because I am bored.
you care enough to respond,and you should simply relax and focus on yourself instead of others.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:47 AM
you care enough to respond,and you should simply relax and focus on yourself instead of others.

I am focusing on myself. I am focusing on my boredom. Do not turn this whole argument that you proved nothing out of into Metalwire propaganda.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:49 AM
I am focusing on myself. I am focusing on my boredom. Do not turn this whole argument that you proved nothing out of into Metalwire propaganda.
what propaganda? you aren't focusing on yourself if you're main concern is that I need "evidence' for my "claim" Please just stop derailing the thread if you want to talk lets do this via message.I didn't want to argue in the first place i just stated something.

Jack Bowe
04-21-2016, 12:51 AM
@KKCupcake - you're a cynic, I like that. Nice to have a refreshing perspective amidst all of the optimists and trolls.
@Megazork - Brodie was my favorite forum member, tons of respect for that guy.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:53 AM
what propaganda? you aren't focusing on yourself if you're main concern is that I need "evidence' for my "claim" Please just stop derailing the thread if you want to talk lets do this via message.I didn't want to argue in the first place i just stated something.

Trying to cover up your obvious flaws with advice for others. My main concern is if I am not doing this, what will I be doing? If you mean stop making you look like a fool with your horrendous grammar and illogical arguments, sure. Hit me up with a PM. Also, I just stated something as well. You are the one who replied back.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:54 AM
Trying to cover up your obvious flaws with advice for others. My main concern is if I am not doing this, what will I be doing? If you mean stop making you look like a fool with your horrendous grammar and illogical arguments, sure. Hit me up with a PM. Also, I just stated something as well. You are the one who replied back.
and yet you kept it going.

raqk
04-21-2016, 12:55 AM
and yet you kept it going.

I'm not the one who doesn't want to argue.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 12:57 AM
so you pretty much want to argue.

dancanban
04-21-2016, 12:59 AM

Raqk's argument makes more sense, Metalwire. A group claim is a claim nonetheless.

SageDeoxys
04-21-2016, 01:57 AM
and you care why?

inb4 ad hominem. Oh wait, too late for that.

ZeroRarity
04-21-2016, 02:07 AM
so you pretty much want to argue.

Don't get opinions about you get to your head, MetalWire, that includes both compliments and hatred. Just because a lot of people find you appealing and sweet doesn't mean others see you in the same way. You're making yourself look like a braggart, in my opinion. No matter how great the things you've achieved or how many people you've helped, you should always remain humble.

But hey, I'm glad you're showing the other side of you to the public. It's been a while, haven't been on Discord lately so I don't really know how much have changed in you.

Auvio
04-21-2016, 02:08 AM
OnlyKING0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep, this is who.

KKcupcake
04-21-2016, 10:36 AM
If everyone is fake, why even bother wasting your time in the community? If I thought the same way as you I'd quit the internet. :sweatdrop:
people's personalities may be fake but i'll just roll along with it haha, i don't see being fake as being negative, but i definitely wouldn't look up to anyone whom i only know on the internet :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

@KKCupcake - you're a cynic, I like that. Nice to have a refreshing perspective amidst all of the optimists and trolls.

thanks!
glad to be a nice change in the rainbows and sunshine of this thread, lol.

Areodax
04-21-2016, 10:55 AM
I don't know.

But most forumers here are a part of the sensible part of the community.

Mijuki04
04-21-2016, 10:56 AM
My dirt, k.

Uh, I really don't have a best friend on the forums.

Tohru
04-21-2016, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't say "look up to" but I have some respect for Brodie, Minha, peck, and Rudyban.

This right here, plus JackBowe, Megazork, and maybe Hakma, depending on how optimistic you are (whether you see the glass half full or half empty). Well, there are very few people I look up to, and I respect the majority of moderators/ex-mods that I actually know a little about instead of the ones I have never chatted with.

IceKane
04-21-2016, 02:59 PM
I have no idea why, but I used to look up to Hans, maybe even Shawn Wilson. (Emphasis on 'used to')

Right now, I guess I could look up to nice guys like ZeroRarity and Jack Bowe.

Metalwire
04-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Don't get opinions about you get to your head, MetalWire, that includes both compliments and hatred. Just because a lot of people find you appealing and sweet doesn't mean others see you in the same way. You're making yourself look like a braggart, in my opinion. No matter how great the things you've achieved or how many people you've helped, you should always remain humble.

But hey, I'm glad you're showing the other side of you to the public. It's been a while, haven't been on Discord lately so I don't really know how much have changed in you.

Very well I apologise for my misbehaviorand derailing of the thread

Mr T.
04-21-2016, 04:49 PM
Trollrage

k

Singapore
04-21-2016, 11:04 PM
Every brainwashed Singaporean :rolleyes:

Star Wars
04-22-2016, 01:45 AM
Metalwire, Dumbolddoor and xlightswitch tbh....

President Obama
04-22-2016, 01:46 AM
George Washington, Marthin luther King, and Automotive

JOSHIE63
04-22-2016, 01:49 AM
I have to say, AngelicY, Megazork, Tohru, and minha really kind of showed me how these forums work. Same with Hakma, actually, for he was actually somewhat serious in previous times.

George Washington, Marthin luther King, and Automotive

Hilarious and original.

Take your jokes back to your third grade classroom.

|ThyLuigi|
04-22-2016, 03:44 AM
No one, although back in the day (a few months ago) BLYoshi was basically the model forumer. We all thought he was pretty cool.

GrowHits
04-22-2016, 04:11 AM
I'm the only one who can understand myself, and I praise myself for all the achivements I have done in life. I look up to myself :rolleyes: