PDA

View Full Version : I might be a terrible husband in the future

The Cookie
04-21-2016, 06:21 AM
I have a girl friend which is a friend that is a girl and not a girlfriend as in a relationship
(she has a crush on me though and i dont rlly like her)

I've been promising her that we'll watch a basketball match together 3 days ago. Of course I don't really want to do that so I pretended to be busy and sleepy and tired. I kept on promising and procrastinating for 3 days. Now she messaged me and told me not to pursue watching the match anymore.

She's obviously mad at me now because of breaking promises 4 times

And I replied, "yeah lol im still going to play call of duty"

IceKane
04-21-2016, 07:18 AM
I have a girl friend which is a friend that is a girl and not a girlfriend as in a relationship

I've been promising her that we'll watch a basketball match together 3 days ago. Of course I don't really want to do that so I pretended to be busy and sleepy and tired. I kept on promising and procrastinating for 3 days. Now she messaged me and told me not to pursue watching the match anymore.

You don't like her, so that doesn't really mean you're going to be a bad husband or anything. But if I were you, I'd feel bad for breaking a promise, much less breaking 4.

Wronix
04-21-2016, 09:56 AM
The video in your sig suits ironically.

Areodax
04-21-2016, 10:35 AM
>Call of Duty
>over a girl
>THAT LIKES YOU

Elusive
04-21-2016, 10:39 AM
Text her exactly this, "Hey you're pretty hot, and i have to tell you something, i've told you 5 lies, 4 of the lies are the promises i made with you and i'll leave the last lie for you to figure out."

I'm joking don't! This will make you even a worst husband if your girlfriend found out.

PerTehDoh
04-21-2016, 11:52 AM
Ok... you dont like her cause you're friends?... or cause she's unattractive (ugly)...

Plus... COD is dumb... Overwatch will become masterrace..

Singapore
04-21-2016, 12:12 PM

If you don't strike hard and fast, you will only get into more fights like that, just slap her hard on the cheek and RUN
Ok, jk, you need to sacrifice your freedom for the added benefits of matrimony.

misascool
04-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Dont play with girl's feeling, you can get karma from them too.. :D
if you dont like it, just simple say no to her..

The Cookie
04-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Dont play with girl's feeling, you can get karma from them too.. :D
if you dont like it, just simple say no to her..

that struck me hard lol

Maybe, just maybe... I don't like her because I don't really talk to people of the opposite sex, I don't know why but it makes me shy or something

Boomer
04-21-2016, 12:45 PM
>Call of Duty
>over a girl
>THAT LIKES YOU

What if it was this girl?

BoredSozes
04-21-2016, 01:30 PM
Just tell her you don't like her that way, stop leading her on.

IceKane
04-21-2016, 02:34 PM

I love how you chose a picture with a cookie in it. Very fitting. :rolleyes:

ALEXOVER
04-21-2016, 02:42 PM

What the hell is wrong with you? I hate people that belittle others over appearance. :mad:
~Rock