PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY DONE!

Squadra
04-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Finally, my signature is finally done :) I wish you guys like it(I know lot of you dislike it) but its all ive got xD.

ULTRA ASIAN
04-21-2016, 07:35 AM
What is this supposed to be? A live action report of your life? We don't need threads list these, you can just post and we will see the signature.

Frozenpotato_
04-21-2016, 08:06 AM
What is this supposed to be? A live action report of your life? We don't need threads list these, you can just post and we will see the signature.

He is new so it's propably an Achivment that he figured it out so shortly
Welcome to the forums.

QwertyNox101
04-21-2016, 10:36 AM
That's pretty rude..

KKcupcake
04-21-2016, 10:38 AM
That's pretty rude..

it's not rude, it's (admittably) the truth.
the forums aren't your facebook, OP. people like to see threads with substance, not "hey i became a master sorcerer", "wow i did this", etc.

ImAPogo
04-21-2016, 10:42 AM

the forums aren't your facebook, OP. people like to see threads with substance, not "hey i became a master sorcerer", "wow i did this", etc.

Hmm..look...this forumer here got 6 posts...this dude deserve a little praise..I mean like except this dude's a freaking 2013 forumer with 2000 post just knew how to make a signature.

ElectroDream
04-21-2016, 10:46 AM

Doesn't mean that that guy should say it in a very rude way. Truth is the truth, I can't deny that either, but just be more polite... .-.

To OP: Good job. I don't know what else to say besides that, actually. :sweatdrop:

Areodax
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM

Hey! It's MY job to be selectively edgy!

(Nice job OP. It looks nice at least.)

Mijuki04
04-21-2016, 10:50 AM
Haha, nice siggy. Don't let bad comments change you, follow what your heart desires. You should know what is right and what is wrong. C:

PerTehDoh
04-21-2016, 11:47 AM
It took me months to figure out how to even MAKE A THREAD... :rolleyes: so making a siggy so quickly is impressive

MyLegGuy
04-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Sit down for a second and think. Think about why anybody would care what your goals are.

Garvin Lim
04-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Mean while i'm to lazy to make a good signature:sweatdrop:

Prolly
04-21-2016, 11:52 AM
It's better not to announce that your goal is to become a moderator through.
Anyway, good job! ;)

genpasaporte922
04-21-2016, 11:58 AM
not a drama thread pls

@OP: Congratulations, it took me 26 days to figure out how signatures work.

Squadra
04-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Im sorry for those who thinks that its my life action report or my facebook, i just want to show my accomplishment even if its a small thing. Thanks to the guys who like my signature, theres alot of good people on the forums and in growtopia and to those guys who says that i think that this is my fb and etc... I'm sorry it wont happen again. ::))