PDA

View Full Version : I feel so.. dead.. inside

pigoverall
04-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Well, today, my.. maid left. Now it may sound weird but let me explain. She was my maid for almost 5 years and we had a lot of fun. She was basically the kindest, funniest maid I have ever had. She wasn't a jerk and would always play with me. But, today, when she told she was just going to go out somewhere. I thought she would just buy food when, right now I realized, she left. After 10 hours of being worried, this was the only time I knew. And, I have been crying, my mom was comforting me, which worked but, everytime I remember her, I feel so dead. Like my happy heart turned so blue, my mind became sad. I.. don't know. The thing I hate when loving people and being with them for so long is that, they will eventually leave and that would be the time, you would know how much you love them.
I need to know how to be happy, without forgetting her. I.. just miss her already. She is like my second mom in the house. She was like my best-est friend ever. I'm just sad now :cry::cry:

Dakukene
04-21-2016, 03:12 PM
Why don't you just call her, message her, use Skype?

pigoverall
04-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Why don't you just call her, message her, use Skype?

She has a job now. My mom can't make her work again in her house.

Kittens
04-21-2016, 03:23 PM
how do you have a maid

pigoverall
04-21-2016, 03:27 PM
how do you have a maid

We look for one or my dad's friend (sister or cousin or idk) helps us find one!

Kittens
04-21-2016, 03:32 PM
We look for one or my dad's friend (sister or cousin or idk) helps us find one!

how much does a maid cost

pigoverall
04-21-2016, 03:33 PM
how much does a maid cost

You don't buy a maid. You pay the maid depending how she worked at your place. Kinda like if I broke 10k of your farmables, I shall get a payment in return.

The Cookie
04-22-2016, 01:37 AM
What a touching love story:cry:

'Cause honey your soul, could never grow old it's evergreen.

President Obama
04-22-2016, 01:43 AM
Well, today, my.. maid left. Now it may sound weird but let me explain. She was my maid for almost 5 years and we had a lot of fun. She was basically the kindest, funniest maid I have ever had. She wasn't a jerk and would always play with me. But, today, when she told she was just going to go out somewhere. I thought she would just buy food when, right now I realized, she left. After 10 hours of being worried, this was the only time I knew. And, I have been crying, my mom was comforting me, which worked but, everytime I remember her, I feel so dead. Like my happy heart turned so blue, my mind became sad. I.. don't know. The thing I hate when loving people and being with them for so long is that, they will eventually leave and that would be the time, you would know how much you love them.
I need to know how to be happy, without forgetting her. I.. just miss her already. She is like my second mom in the house. She was like my best-est friend ever. I'm just sad now :cry::cry:
Man I kind of feel bad now. Seeing someone attached to you for so long leave. I know how you feel for I have experience the same outcome. She may have left but she will always be in your heart forget about the fact that she left, and remember the times that you guys played around and had fun. I understand it makes you feel dead inside,but she will always be with you no matter the distance. We mustn't forget the experiences we had with the ones we loved, but we must forget how far the journey is. Their will be no more return,but their will be remembrance.- Metalwire:whistling:

The Cookie
04-22-2016, 01:44 AM
Man I kind of feel bad now. Seeing someone attached to you for so long leave. I know how you feel for I have experience the same outcome. She may have left but she will always be in your heart forget about the fact that she left, and remember the times that you guys played around and had fun. I understand it makes you feel dead inside,but she will always be with you no matter the distance. We mustn't forget the experiences we had with the ones we loved, but we must forget how far the journey is. Their will be no more return,but their will be remembrance.- Metalwire:whistling:

should i put this on my sig

Metalwire
04-22-2016, 02:17 AM
should i put this on my sig
as you wish :)

misascool
04-22-2016, 03:14 AM
Aw.. Poor broken heart.. :(
Dont be so sad, she got a new job, you must feel happy for her..
This is a small world, youll meet her again..
Even tho she has left, she still your best friend, no matter what happen, shell be forever in your heart :)
Dont be so sad, itll make her sad too if she find out youre sad..