PDA

View Full Version : CATISSERIE IS CLOSING

Kittens
04-21-2016, 06:56 PM
for those that dont know catisserie is best clickable site in teh world with cats you breed and stuff

and
its
closing...

but the owners getitng a service dog :)

also heres the message for those that dont have an account:

Hello everyone.

As you all know I have been struggling with my own health as of late. Unfortunately it has continued to decline, as has my financial status. I will be getting a service dog soon (or rather a candidate who, hopefully, will make it through the training process successfully), and will be needing to devote most of my time to finishing up school, training my pup, and figuring my financial situation out so that I can continue schooling.

With all of this in mind I will be closing Catisserie. Not forever- I will be making sure to save all artwork and files so that someday, when I am in a more stable situation, I may continue working on it.

I want to thank you all for helping me out and for being a part of this little community for as long as you all have. I hope that someday when I am able to open up a new Catisserie or a new idea based off of Catisserie that I may see you all there. It has been wonderful, thank you.

I will be leaving the website up for another week before I completely shut everything down.

Regards,
Perocore

Singapore
04-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Ok, aw, sad :(