PDA

View Full Version : Malicious Advice Time

RevJustice
10-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Need to make a quick exit in a crowd?
Simply shout "I have a bomb!"

Don't use your turn signal,
It's no one else's business where you're going!

Not sure why somebody is crying?
Ask them gently, "Is it because of your haircut?"

In the mood for a nature valley bar?
just eat it on your bed for convenience!

Sat the "N" word loudly around black people.
They will respect your bravery!

My Favorite:
Don't buy a car, buy a gun!
You can get a car with a gun!

----EDIT----
NOTE: I notice some people have taken this the wrong way. I am not trying to encourage cyber-bullying/bullying/robbery/terrorism/racism/accidents/whatever. Neither did I want to stir up so much drama. Apologies for making a thread that might seemingly be offensive to someone.

Boomer
10-01-2013, 08:40 PM

My Favorite:

All of these will get one of the following: A) a punch to the crotch; B) a ticket; C) a free trip to the local jail for the next 5 years!
Sounds wonderful....

trice
10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
These "advives" are highly not nice and can be found rude/racist.

Rabidpotato
10-01-2013, 10:47 PM
These "advives" are highly not nice and can be found rude/racist.

Well they are malicious...

Caleb Parky
10-01-2013, 10:59 PM
I truly do not understand the meaning of this post..

trice
10-01-2013, 11:36 PM
I truly do not understand the meaning of this post..

Some life hacks.

SlaSHadow
10-01-2013, 11:47 PM

You really just made a joke out of some of the worst events in the world. It'll be ironic when somebody with paranoia or anxiety suddenly attacks you. Some people need to learn what is and isn't a joke.

Because deadly car crashes are jokes, right?

This is the one that I find most "malicious". Yes, if somebody is having a bad day, maybe their dog died. Maybe their parents are getting a divorce. So you go and lower their self-esteem? People like you are the causes of suicide.

In the mood for a nature valley bar?
just eat it on your bed for convenience!

This one is stupid.

I'm sure they appreciate their ancestors being tortured for working hard in a field all day, many dying in the process. I go to a public school in New York, say this and you'll have a different reputation. You'll be the racist everyone shuns. Live in the present.

My Favorite:
Or you could be a hard-working citizen like everybody else and buy one. You know, because robbery is illegal? Some people work their hardest to get to where they are.

People like you make me sick.

Timewarper
10-01-2013, 11:50 PM
You really just made a joke out of some of the worst events in the world. It'll be ironic when somebody with paranoia or anxiety suddenly attacks you. Some people need to learn what is and isn't a joke.

Because deadly car crashes are jokes, right?

This is the one that I find most "malicious". Yes, if somebody is having a bad day, maybe their dog died. Maybe their parents are getting a divorce. So you go and lower their self-esteem? People like you are the causes of suicide.

This one is stupid.

I'm sure they appreciate their ancestors being tortured for working hard in a field all day, many dying in the process. I go to a public school in New York, say this and you'll have a different reputation. You'll be the racist everyone shuns. Live in the present.

Or you could be a hard-working citizen like everybody else and buy one. You know, because robbery is illegal? Some people work their hardest to get to where they are.

People like you make me sick.

Wow, I recommend not going on the internet if you can't take joke. I actually think People like you dramatically increase the unsmartness of others. Even if this is a joke reply, it's not nessacary at all, people like you make me even more sick. And to know I actually respected you? That's like telling a child their dog was ran over. It's hard to say....if you didn't get that.

syrup
10-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Shoplift for a free ride, provided by your local police department.

Seriously, don't shoplift. :panic:

SlaSHadow
10-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Wow, I recommend not going on the internet if you can't take joke. I actually think People like you dramatically increase the unsmartness of others. Even if this is a joke reply, it's not nessacary at all, people like you make me even more sick. And to know I actually respected you? That's like telling a child their dog was ran over. It's hard to say....if you didn't get that.

Well, I apologize that I'm making you "unsmart". There are things that are and are not to be joked about. Some things may hit close to home for some people. I also don't see how telling somebody to not joke about serious federal and "moral" offenses is "disrespectful". In that case, you can be sure I will make no attempt to gain your respect. You and I clearly "respect" wildly different things. But, it's your life, and I suppose you can all joke about dead babies or something. I, will not be a part of it.

There is a line.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Well, I apologize that I'm making you "unsmart". There are things that are and are not to be joked about. Some things may hit close to home for some people. I also don't see how telling somebody to not joke about serious federal and "moral" offenses is "disrespectful". In that case, you can be sure I will make no attempt to gain your respect. You and I clearly "respect" wildly different things. But, it's your life, and I suppose you can all joke about dead babies or something. I, will not be a part of it.

There is a line.

This are not to be taken literally....hasn't ANYBODY taught you? Or do you lack the average attention spam? And no, I don't joke about this kind of stuff, honestly though, do you expect the internet to be lollipops and giggles? It's a place with memes, cyber bullying, jokes, and people that do have a sense of humor, which I'm guessing you lack the ability to have something we normal people call humor. Anyhow welcome to the internet, seems you still don't know what it is, better learn, or at least TRY to learn.

SlaSHadow
10-02-2013, 12:15 AM
This are not to be taken literally....hasn't ANYBODY taught you? Or do you lack the average attention spam? And no, I don't joke about this kind of stuff, honestly though, do you expect the internet to be lollipops and giggles? It's a place with memes, cyber bullying, jokes, and people that do have a sense of humor, which I'm guessing you lack the ability to have something we normal people call humor. Anyhow welcome to the internet, seems you still don't know what it is, better learn, or at least TRY to learn.

Yeah, I think what I have qualifies as an education. I don't lack the average attention "spam", but I do have a short attention span. Not my fault. And no, I don't expect it to be lollipops and giggles, I don't expect cyber-bullying. Key word is bullying. Bullying is NOT okay. And no, I prefer a sarcastic deadpan type of humor to the normal "Hehe lolz memes". And I just noticed my join date, and then yours. In that case, I should be welcoming you to the forums.

I'm not going to stoop to "memes and cyber-bullying" to fit in. I've never fit in with the normal Internet crowd or any crowd, except one ;).

Different is good. On a latter note, welcome to the forums! It seems understood, but no excessive language here. And general harassment is looked down upon, well, mostly.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I think what I have qualifies as an education. I don't lack the average attention "spam", but I do have a short attention span. Not my fault. And no, I don't expect it to be lollipops and giggles, I don't expect cyber-bullying. Key word is bullying. Bullying is NOT okay. And no, I prefer a sarcastic deadpan type of humor to the normal "Hehe lolz memes". And I just noticed my join date, and then yours. In that case, I should be welcoming you to the forums.

I'm not going to stoop to "memes and cyber-bullying" to fit in. I've never fit in with the normal Internet crowd or any crowd, except one ;).

Different is good. On a latter note, welcome to the forums! It seems understood, but no excessive language here. And general harassment is looked down upon, well, mostly.

The join date doesn't matter, the common sense one holds is the key. And I should be welcoming you to the internet, where people like you thinks it's reality. I give you an applause for being one of the most twisted "master" forumer there is. Who cares if I just joined. And your going to stoop? So much for correcting me on span not spam, huh? By the way nice way going off topic! Shows that you use any excuse to go pick on a guy who just joined huh?

Julio Mendoza
10-02-2013, 12:39 AM
The join date doesn't matter, the common sense one holds is the key. And I should be welcoming you to the internet, where people like you thinks it's reality. I give you an applause for being one of the most twisted "master" forumer there is. Who cares if I just joined. And your going to stoop? So much for correcting me on span not spam, huh? By the way nice way going off topic! Shows that you use any excuse to go pick on a guy who just joined huh?

I fail to see reason in your arguments. You said, that be was picking on you, while you began picking on him. Every action is met with an equal reaction, don't be surprised of you're fed what you serve.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 12:41 AM
I fail to see reason in your arguments. You said, that be was picking on you, while you began picking on him. Every action is met with an equal reaction, don't be surprised of you're fed what you serve.

This wouldn't happen if this guy had even one string is humor....it's a life hack joke that goes around. Maybe he should learn about it....it still does not matter about join dates, even the most expert of others make mistakes.

optimuswhat
10-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Meh.
This is a bit... Strange.

But a interesting read, nonetheless.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 12:42 AM

I was never suprised he would come hate on a life hack joke....thus shadow was born.

MrExecution
10-02-2013, 01:39 AM
about the last one i wouldnt consider doing that racist but the way u used it kind of was, and slashadow... learn to understand a joke and not take things literally smh

minha1234
10-02-2013, 02:33 AM

How can you say these are not to be taken seriously? Perhaps, say, there was an actual situation in which one of these "jokes" came true. Would you still think people on the Internet should joke about it? It is obvious that RevJustice meant it as a joke, but there may be people out there who had this actually happen to them.

Oh? I'm not sure what "humor" means to you, but to me, it certainly doesn't mean spamming 3 pages of memes or making jokes about serious things. I'm not sure what you're trying to do by welcoming someone who seems as if they know quite more than you about the Internet, to the Internet, but perhaps you should attempt to respect some others' opinions. Like, not assume they don't have a sense of humor just because they don't appreciate what foolish things you are doing.

I personally think you lack much more common sense than SlaSHadow. Who says the Internet isn't reality? It's people like you who thinks everything is a joke and that everything on the Internet should be fun who should be welcomed to the Internet. I didn't see him going off-topic anywhere in his posts. I'm not sure if anyone would classify that as picking on.. By the way, I thought you had said the Internet is a place for cyber-bullying, as well as the other things. So, going by your logic, wouldn't this "picking on" be cyber-bullying, and shouldn't you be okay with it, because, "the Internet isn't lollipops and giggles"? You contradicted yourself.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Speaking of which.....why hasn't he replied to anything.....and minha, quit holding grudges, what has happened has been done

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Also, manners....are just a joke to me, since almost everybody I know bullies me for using them....=__= also he got this from a website/youtube video called lifehacks

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:44 AM
It does note, but you welcomed him, he was simply correcting you.
And I think you need to look up common sense my friend, as it is not sticking up for those who are racist and vulgar.
He is not twisted, but simply, helpful. In his own way, he gets rid of the filth as he told me, with his own Methods, he is trying, making an effort to purify the game, where as you are making it worse by taking our time for being immature.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

Honestly, I'm not even staying on the forums, so thread should be ignored now.....

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:47 AM
So you stand up for what you believe in, somebody says one thing, you stop?
Just state your opinion, I do. In a nice way, but if your voice is not heard, nothing will be done.
Justice will be served to bullies, tell a Teacher or the Head Teacher, but don't step away from what you believe. Stand by your beliefs.
Well, he shouldn't of put them on, it is all wrong.

Trust me, I told a teacher and a kid held my face to the soccer goal until the ball came and hit me in my surgery spot....I've not been myself sorry to all....my stress has gotten the most of me. If I'm mean, I apologize, I have too much anger to relive.

minha1234
10-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Speaking of which.....why hasn't he replied to anything.....and minha, quit holding grudges, what has happened has been done

Why would you want him to reply to a post of yours? Unless, of course, you're just looking for an argument. I don't find it necessary to post something like that, if you want someone to reply to something, you could wait.

Also, manners....are just a joke to me, since almost everybody I know bullies me for using them....=__= also he got this from a website/youtube video called lifehacks

Manners are a joke to you? Hah.

I can't see your reasoning, because you would be respected more if you actually tried using manners, than saying you wouldn't mind your manners because "almost everyone you know bullies you for using them."

Well, I saw your apology now. Nothing much more to say about it.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Why would you want him to reply to a post of yours? Unless, of course, you're just looking for an argument. I don't find it necessary to post something like that, if you want someone to reply to something, you could wait.

Manners are a joke to you? Hah.

I can't see your reasoning, because you would be respected more if you actually tried using manners, than saying you wouldn't mind your manners because "almost everyone you know bullies you for using them."

Like I said, it's either be nice and get hit in the face with a ball going at full speed into my eye, or being a beast....it's pretty easy to choose actually

MrExecution
10-02-2013, 02:50 AM
first of all, this is the rtsoft tavern and the post was a joke (obviously, i dont know why u would think he was serious to tell u to do this to people) so i see nothing wrong with that, and no one told u guys to make a funny joke into a negative thing

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 02:54 AM
first of all, this is the rtsoft tavern and the post was a joke (obviously, i dont know why u would think he was serious to tell u to do this to people) so i see nothing wrong with that, and no one told u guys to make a funny joke into a negative thing

I actually do see a problem with the bomb thing though....I would just yell "IM A PREGNANT MAN MAKE WAY!" HAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH :D

KillerXD
10-02-2013, 12:04 PM
McDonald's serves breakfast after 10:00 AM If you have a gun.

Jeremy012
10-02-2013, 03:45 PM
I think that the 'rob a car' part was cool #Grandtheftauto

MrExecution
10-02-2013, 08:00 PM
This is what I mean.
funny? I think not.
Racism is wrong.
Law breaking is wrong.
Being mean to someone in a bad situation is wrong.
Pointing a gun at some one is wrong.
Impersonating a terrorist is wrong.
Need I say more?

I highly doubt most people would find this humorous. But some do, I guess they are too immature to see that it is all wrong, and should not be tolerated and I know we at the RTSoft Forums don't.
I guess we all have opinions, though.

Obviously... He wasn't serious, and the funny part isnt law breaking and all that, its the way he used it