PDA

View Full Version : For some artists....

voidgaming
04-22-2016, 10:32 AM
I really can't draw a stuff in SAI and keep looking at it,adjusting colouring for over 5 hours,but I keep seeing fellow artists able to surpass it.
My average time of finishing an art is 40 minutes and drawing a flash ones only takes me 10 seconds (sketch,lol).
How some of you guys can stand it to spend 3 hours or more in one go to finish a picture,what's the tips?

rj0809
04-22-2016, 01:23 PM
My child it is called.. pa.. papyrus! Did you really think i would say patience! Humans are Weird!?

no seriously its patience. play some music. and enjoy what you do. i usually spend 30 mins thinking of the pose:crazy:

voidgaming
04-22-2016, 01:36 PM
My child it is called.. pa.. papyrus! Did you really think i would say patience! Humans are Weird!?

no seriously its patience. play some music. and enjoy what you do. i usually spend 30 mins thinking of the pose:crazy:

K,I try to practice patience. ..

Btw I spent 5 minute of thinking poses lol

rj0809
04-22-2016, 01:39 PM
K,I try to practice patience. ..

Btw I spent 5 minute of thinking poses lol

wait what in the (Insert curse word here) how is that even possible

ambiguster
04-22-2016, 01:43 PM
If you still a beginner in SAI. u can always
Sketch a in a piece of paper, Scan/photo it.

Thene Underline it in SAI (works for me)

Always Think before you draw, cause imagination usually Screws whne your drawing.

Aquarious
04-22-2016, 03:09 PM
Uhh whenever I draw in SAI I usually make a redline sketch first. Followed by lining, details, then base color, shading, highlights..yeah.
It takes me around 1-3 hours to do one and I'm also listening to music while I do it. If you ever need help with poses, try using google to find some ref sheets to help you out.

Knyts
04-22-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm kind of like you I cannot sit around drawing for 3 hours straight, I would leave it as a WIP and continue it when I'm motivated again.
Because rushing an art it would just look it messy.