PDA

View Full Version : APA! (hopping on the bandwagon, that's what the cool kids do, right?)

WhiteSmoke
04-22-2016, 06:41 PM
AMA is too mainstream. Ask Party Anything! :^)

I'll try replying to every question, so yeah.

Oh, I promise to be honest.

maybe

Jackjeff01
04-22-2016, 06:52 PM
Will you explain your personality to us?

WhiteSmoke
04-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Will you explain your personality to us?

Definitely.

You see, I've been through a lot of stuff during this short period of time, 16 years, and I've got used to whatever, so I just couldn't care less anymore. I may seem a bit harsh and rude, but that's how I am. If I say something you may find rude, it's just me being honest about it. I don't really take your feelings into account. I keep a LOT of things to myself because if I didn't, I would probably be banned or something. I do tend to speak my mind out most of the times, and when I do, I don't really expect the best; I know I'm probably getting hate for it. I'm a very open-minded person, and I love discussing interesting things: politics, why ... did this, or did that, religion, or any other sensitive topic(s).

Of course, there's something behind that shell of mine, but I'd rather not talk about that.

Do know, though, that I do not act differently IRL. The same way I act and think here (kind of) is the same way I think in real life.

I love talking to new people. Well, not really. My circle is small, and I'm fine with that. Don't be afraid to message me, though, I don't bite.

I would also consider myself laid-back, chill, and a person who lives in the moment. I couldn't care less about the past, and I don't really care about the future. Any of us might die this second.

I'm just gonna end this here, with this:
"Being an honest person won't get you a lot of friends, but it will get you real ones."