PDA

View Full Version : Getting Lazy

RobhieMattz
04-23-2016, 11:29 AM
Hey guys it's been a month since I've realized that I'm actually starting to get lazy. Any tips on how to fight this disease. I really have tons of stuffs to get done but I can't finish it coz I'm too lazy :rolleyes:

ezereal
04-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Hey guys it's been a month since I've realized that I'm actually starting to get lazy. Any tips on how to fight this disease. I really have tons of stuffs to get done but I can't finish it coz I'm too lazy :rolleyes:

Do things while having breaks in between. Thats how i farm all the time.... i will never feel tired... breaks as in study, hear music or do homework.

RobhieMattz
04-23-2016, 11:39 AM
Do things while having breaks in between. Thats how i farm all the time.... i will never feel tired... breaks as in study, hear music or do homework.

Not about farming bruh. I actually set goals for it. My problem now is about little things like updating my siggys and etc. Look my GREEVIL siggy it should be improved by now. I'm also gonna add ARCADEHUB soon but I'm too lazy

FyreX
04-23-2016, 11:46 AM

i'm wayyy lazier because growtopia is starting to get boring, the community: NEW UPDATE OMG 2 days later the update is forgotten. like collecting 1290 atms a day is sooo painful, + i don't really have wls except 90k gems, i really want to build a world with someone but i can't because no one wants to. if seth and hamumu worked on a SUPER BIG update like 100 items added, let's say this update is in mid-summer every year, that would be awesome. and everyone would have the chance to find recipes and have fun, make new sets, build new world with the new features and blocks. instead of seth and hamumu adding blocks that aren't that exciting at building worlds. the steam pack was a huge blast for growtopia and it is still used now. we need updates like that, not like carnival where people be like: OMG CARNIVAL 2 days later the game is overloaded with a bunch of carnival items that no one uses. we also shouldn't throw all the job of finding recipes to techy and TK considering they don't share the recipes, all they do is wait till someone that is kind finds/leaks the recipe and they get pissed off for all their hardwork of being greedy. and WOTDs, there are many creative worlds out there that are 10 times better than people that have 100 WOTDs. if seth and hamumu gave a chance for everyone to win WOTD (even non-forumers), if they did all this, set wouldn't forget that there is a crystal clock in the game. and their old updates wouldn't fade away. everyone would play the WOTDs because of different themes, different steam ideas and stuff.