PDA

View Full Version : Horse Racing vs Auto Racing

Boomer
10-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Which do you like better? Its auto for me; I fall asleep in the middle of the KY Derby.

Timewarper
10-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm not an auto fan due to seeing lots of crashes and sometimes even DEATHS. I'm also afraid of the car exploding....phobia curse you.also like I get phobia when I get near gas stations! Yikes!

Boomer
10-02-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm not an auto fan due to seeing lots of crashes and sometimes even DEATHS. I'm also afraid of the car exploding....phobia curse you.also like I get phobia when I get near gas stations! Yikes!

Actually auto racing is A LOT safer than horse racing. If a horse slips, its a known fact someone/thing got hurt. In auto, not so much.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Actually auto racing is A LOT safer than horse racing. If a horse slips, its a known fact someone/thing got hurt. In auto, not so much.

But I do LOVEEEEEEEE cars....I just have an extreme phobia.

Boomer
10-02-2013, 01:20 AM

But you know, now that you think about it, you will just have to buy an electric car when you're old enough. Then, you won't have to pollute the environment. :p

#likeievencareabouttheenvironment

RevJustice
10-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I fall asleep in the middle of the KY Derby.

I dread to think what would happen if Aimster saw this.

optimuswhat
10-02-2013, 11:17 PM
I like auto racing.

I like futuristic high speed racing, too.

Boomer
10-03-2013, 12:45 AM
I dread to think what would happen if Aimster saw this.

Seriously, I don't care. :p