PDA

View Full Version : Roblox booming?

Hippohello2
04-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Hey guys! my name is killer memestar and letsssss get roiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit into the newsssssssssssssssssssssss

Well. ROblox made a risky but great decision. The removal of tickets had two possible outcomes. The game gets screwed over because everyone quits, or the young population of roblox will accept the update, steal their parents credit cards, buy builders club, and give the developers more money.
We already know how this is going. Look at this picture.
As you can see it isn't 100% accepted, but not enough hate on the update to do anything.
I hate roblox, but I just want to cover the news.

holaloh
04-23-2016, 06:58 PM
How bad, the game is gonna lose literally 80% of their population

NebulaBlast
04-23-2016, 06:59 PM
Let me guess: tickets are like the main currency?

Hippohello2
04-23-2016, 07:29 PM
Let me guess: tickets are like the main currency?

Tickets are the only possible way to buy clothing or advertise your game unless you decide to pay money and get robux, which is the primary currency. Tickets were easy to get (10 tickets per daily login and/or when someone visits one of your games) but they removed it because they weren't making enough money. If you look at the picture,, you will see a change.org petition to get tickets back. Its a hopeless cause imo.

Knyts
04-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Roblox just made the worst decision, instead of getting a little profit, they will hit rock bottom.

dancanban
04-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Welp

There go the many idiots that value pixels that you can buy with virtual tickets that have almost no value in the real world.

Hooray.

Hippohello2
04-23-2016, 07:39 PM
Roblox just made the worst decision, instead of getting a little profit, they will hit rock bottom.

Roblox is still loaded with players atm. Just little kids who refuse to protest and instead give in and steal their parents credit cards.

Welp

There go the many idiots that value pixels that you can buy with virtual tickets that have almost no value in the real world.

Hooray.

roblox went low with this update, but it was a HUGE gamble, and so far its turning out well for them.

dancanban
04-23-2016, 07:49 PM
Roblox is still loaded with players atm. Just little kids who refuse to protest and instead give in and steal their parents credit cards.

roblox went low with this update, but it was a HUGE gamble, and so far its turning out well for them.

betting is illegal roblox, go turn yourselves in

genpasaporte922
04-23-2016, 11:40 PM
it's going down mate

JOSHIE63
04-24-2016, 12:20 AM
Roblox boomin' want some more?

Ey, but to stay pertinent: the ROBLOX developers have always been kind of odd, or so I have heard secondhand. I would never go near that game…

craft3d
04-24-2016, 12:25 AM
Thanks for reminding me of the cancerous drama man who calls people racist slurs.

🐉 Dragon 🐉
04-24-2016, 01:00 AM
Roblox admins are a bunch of greedy and mean losers. They don't do their job right and they're too lazy to solve another player's problems since they never check their Problems Forum and they also ban me for 'complaining about my moderation'. This so-called moderation was Privacy mode. When you e-mail them an uncommon problem you have, they use an unhelpful bot that sends you to their FAQs since they're too lazy to solve problems. I was just curious what would happen if Privacy Mode was on, now I'm trapped. 1 month after I got trapped in Privacy Mode, Roblox decided to remove tickets, which was a very important part of Roblox. It's the downfall of NBC developers in Roblox. They would remove an important part of their game or should I say, a big reason of their popularity just for MONEY. That really just plummeted the popularity of Roblox.

Now basically customizing your character is no longer free. So what's next? Pay to make an account? Forget it, let's just support BloxCity.

MrFlake
04-24-2016, 01:03 AM
Don't know about you guys but this update has made me rich, look!