PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, Just checking in.

WARMAKER
04-24-2016, 03:11 AM
Hey Guys, Some of you may remember me, others may not :whistling:

How is everyone?

Any other 2013'ers left?

My life has changed a lot since my last check in with the forums, I've got a girlfriend now... Joined my school's Quiz Bowl team, and finally learned how to bake chicken without making it dry ( thanks mom. ) last entry just kind of because it's funny I guess.

Any of my old friends left? If so, how have your lives changed since the last time we talked?

Hoping at least 1 person sees this thread that i know and replies to it :sweatdrop:

See you guys, i'll check up on the thread again laterr.

Mijuki04
04-24-2016, 03:14 AM

How is everyone?

Any other 2013'ers left?

My life has changed a lot since my last check in with the forums, I've got a girlfriend now... Joined my school's Quiz Bowl team, and finally learned how to bake chicken without making it dry ( thanks mom. ) last entry just kind of because it's funny I guess.

Any of my old friends left? If so, how have your lives changed since the last time we talked?

Hoping at least 1 person sees this thread that i know and replies to it :sweatdrop:

You may not know me, but a lot of new forumers has checked in (including me). Will you stay? Or check the forums once in a while.

QuickCrafter
04-24-2016, 03:33 AM
How do you bake chicken without making it dry? I have trouble with this, which is why I usually just fry it. Also nice to see a familiar face.

IceKane
04-24-2016, 03:50 AM

How is everyone?

Any other 2013'ers left?

I remember you. Pretty sure you don't remember me, though. :rolleyes:

raqk
04-24-2016, 03:51 AM
Never really got to know you, but welcome back!

WARMAKER
04-26-2016, 09:13 PM
How do you bake chicken without making it dry? I have trouble with this, which is why I usually just fry it. Also nice to see a familiar face.

1) Brine
2) Brush it with Butter or Oil if you prefer it
3) Season it
4) Bake it
5) Give it some time to cool off before you eat it
6) yummy.

I've tried it twice and it wasn't dry both times, hope you get the same results.

Metalwire
04-26-2016, 09:23 PM

How is everyone?

Any other 2013'ers left?

Have we met? You seem oddly familiar

Playerdereclaim
04-26-2016, 09:28 PM

How is everyone?

Any other 2013'ers left?

Still here

Pikasack
04-27-2016, 05:01 AM
Hey WARMAKER, I'm still here, alive and kicking.
The forums have changed quite a bit over the past YEAR and I can't really say if it was for the better or the worst.
Glad to see you checking in, nice to see an old face pop in even if it's just for a little bit.

Bruce Wayne
04-27-2016, 05:03 AM
i remember you.
i saw you at those KYDERBY thingys.

The Cookie
04-27-2016, 05:10 AM
I know you
You know me
It's all that we got, it's all that we can give
Believe it or not, it's all that we can give
I don't mind

Areodax