PDA

View Full Version : anyone can help me with my PC?

Deny Gunawan
04-24-2016, 11:54 AM
I got this problem a week ago and i want to share it. If u guys can help me plz reply this thread
i have a picture about the problem

- - - Updated - - -

My PC cant connect to the internet thats the problem exactly

albzterninja
04-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Are you connected via an Ethernet cable? Does anything come up if you troubleshoot the network "department"? If so, what? Does the internet work on other PC's/devices?

Deny Gunawan
04-24-2016, 12:26 PM
You look at your PC and see the different

- - - Updated - - -

Open your Network and Sharing Center

Phemus
04-24-2016, 12:30 PM
The following information was taken from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943996

Modifying REGISTRY settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of REGISTRY settings can be solved. Modifications of these settings are at your own risk!
It is possible the permissions on a specific registry key was altered. You can try correcting this by going to Start, type regedit in the command prompt, right click the regedit program and select Run as Administrator. In the Registry Editor click the arrow to expand the selection, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SYSTEM, CurrentControlSet, Services, DPS, right click Parameters and choose Permissions. On the Permissions screen, select the TrustedInstaller user.
If you do not see the TrustedInstaller user, click Add, type NT Service\TrustedInstaller and press OK. Ensure that the Full Control and Read permissions are checked for the TrustedInstaller user.
Let me know if this helps.

genpasaporte922
04-24-2016, 01:27 PM
You messed with the registry files of your internet, you need to restore them before you messed up with them.

Deny Gunawan
04-24-2016, 11:24 PM
The following information was taken from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943996

Modifying REGISTRY settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of REGISTRY settings can be solved. Modifications of these settings are at your own risk!
It is possible the permissions on a specific registry key was altered. You can try correcting this by going to Start, type regedit in the command prompt, right click the regedit program and select Run as Administrator. In the Registry Editor click the arrow to expand the selection, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SYSTEM, CurrentControlSet, Services, DPS, right click Parameters and choose Permissions. On the Permissions screen, select the TrustedInstaller user.
If you do not see the TrustedInstaller user, click Add, type NT Service\TrustedInstaller and press OK. Ensure that the Full Control and Read permissions are checked for the TrustedInstaller user.
Let me know if this helps.
Thank you for your Suggestion, ill try it