PDA

View Full Version : Fnaf 5 possibly?

Mahmoud
04-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Im not hyped for it but it kinda look cool I think with a weird title..
http://www.scottgames.com/project.JPG
Scott need yo stop trolling us and playing with our money..
This fandom really needs to die forever.
No offends to all fnaf fans out there.

rj0809
04-25-2016, 11:52 AM
OH my GOD SCOTT!
JUST LET IT DIE!

CluXie
04-25-2016, 11:53 AM
This is Growtopia Forum :D

But yeah it's cool, just saw the update this morning.

Phoenix234
04-25-2016, 11:55 AM
I Think scott is scaring us with.. this
FNaF 5 is confirmed...with a new animatronic Whats with the Sister Location? Is The Player a girl now?
"There was never just one" weird..

Liammagoo
04-25-2016, 11:57 AM

This is the tavern, where you post things not related to growtopia *facepalm*

Anyway:
>Scott says there will be no FNAF5
>Makes spinoff of the series instead

Phoenix234
04-25-2016, 11:57 AM

i think ur wrong... this isn't the growtopia forums... this is RTSoft forums where we can talk in RTSoft Tavern or anything RTSoft related
*in RTsoft tavern u can chat anything*

also im not mad or hating or ANYTHING that is kinda agressive

Liammagoo
04-25-2016, 11:59 AM
I Think scott is scaring us with.. this
FNaF 5 is confirmed...with a new animatronic Whats with the Sister Location? Is The Player a girl now?
"There was never just one" weird..

A 'sister location' is a delegate business tied to a bigger company, so this is another 'Fazbear pizarrea', only its for a different purpose (IE a funhouse or sweet shop). Hence why it says 'There was never just one'

Phoenix234
04-25-2016, 12:01 PM
Wait,I Think I Know The title of the game *This is just my theory*
"FNaF Sister Location"
Here's more of my theory *Im i becoming one of game theory? or no..*
1 animatronic only i think *cuz look at the background is taht Candy from Five nights at candy or... a new animatronic?
Unknown place
Null
Null
Null
Null
Null

*keep refreshing until the null disappears:rolleyes::crazy::rolleyes:*

- - - Updated - - -

A 'sister location' is a delegate business tied to a bigger company, so this is another 'Fazbear pizarrea', only its for a different purpose (IE a funhouse or sweet shop). Hence why it says 'There was never just one'

dat animatronic/mascot is scaring me...im getting nightmares tonight....

GrowHits
04-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Cancer. There was never just one.

Phoenix234
04-25-2016, 12:06 PM
STILL using Vista?!?!?! :nope::nope::nope::nope:

whats the prob with that?

Gallic
04-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Hmmm... I doubt it. I heard from someone that Scott won't make anymore FNAF editions. But possibly...

Mahmoud
04-25-2016, 12:11 PM
This is the tavern, where you post things not related to growtopia *facepalm*

Anyway:
>Scott says there will be no FNAF5
>Makes spinoff of the series instead

Could be. But look at the top of sister location and zoom in or just save the pic and brighten it.
It says Five Nights At Freddys 5!
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Here is my thoery.
The "sister" thing could be the name for this animatronic or it could mean that now we have a sister and we have to protact and search for her location and we lose if she dies.
"There was never just one.." I think he means a fnaf game I think its a sarcastic comment on all our thoery's and on how we thought the franchise ended. I think it is referring to the animatronic or the purple guy and the 4 childern incident, like there isnt any deep lore after all..

Liammagoo
04-25-2016, 02:08 PM
Could be. But look at the top of sister location and zoom in or just save the pic and brighten it.
It says Five Nights At Freddys 5!
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Here is my thoery.
The "sister" thing could be the name for this animatronic or it could mean that now we have a sister and we have to protact and search for her location and we lose if she dies.
"There was never just one.." I think he means a fnaf game I think its a sarcastic comment on all our thoery's and on how we thought the franchise ended. I think it is referring to the animatronic or the purple guy and the 4 childern incident, like there isnt any deep lore after all..

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/sister-company.html
This is a separate business owned by the same guys who had the FNAF stores. 'There was never just one building' etc.

Also the anamatronic looks a lot like Toy Bonnie, just saying.

Tempting
04-25-2016, 02:30 PM
I think all Scott really should do is take every animatronic currently made, put it into one game, and only have hardmode. It'll probably settle the hardcore fans.

Knyts
04-25-2016, 02:33 PM
I think all Scott really should do is take every animatronic currently made, put it into one game, and only have hardmode. It'll probably settle the hardcore fans.

Isn' that what he did in FNAF 3?

Liammagoo
04-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Isn' that what he did in FNAF 3?

Technically FNAF3 had only one anamatronic - Springtrap. The others were vengeful spirits of the children who died there.

holaloh
04-25-2016, 09:08 PM
I hope that people don't make disgusting art like it happened with fnaf

26nightmare_Gt
04-25-2016, 10:08 PM
Im not hyped for it but it kinda look cool I think with a weird title..
http://www.scottgames.com/project.JPG
Scott need yo stop trolling us and playing with our money..
This fandom really needs to die forever.
No offends to all fnaf fans out there.

FNAF 5 is fake. He is not making another game. He is just probably trying to get more popular or something.

Reverse Polarity
04-25-2016, 11:51 PM
"There was never just one"

actually there was a time when there was just one. It was before scott realized nobody was playing his new RPG so he decided to make a new fnaf. HOW MANY TIMES WILL HE SAY THIS IS THE LAST GAME?

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you go to the site and inspect element or whatever the image is called Project.jpg