04-25-2016, 07:46 PM
And how do u know this

Hmmm :scratch:

abt79
04-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Gimme the server boss feed my silkworms

SageDeoxys
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
It's sad to see how you people are this sad about a simple DDoS attack. Go outside or do something that isn't related to Growtopia. This game isn't taking you anywhere, so I don't see a reason to be so upset about it.
Also, wrong sub-forum.

DynPlaysGT
04-25-2016, 08:29 PM
It's sad to see how you people are this sad about a simple DDoS attack. Go outside or do something that isn't related to Growtopia. This game isn't taking you anywhere, so I don't see a reason to be so upset about it.
Also, wrong sub-forum.

How is it the wrong subforum? :scratch:

SageDeoxys
04-25-2016, 09:17 PM
How is it the wrong subforum? :scratch:

This thread is Growtopia related. This is the RTSoft Tavern, which is for anything that doesn't already have its own sub-forum. Growtopia has multiple sub-forums, for which this belongs in one of them, specifically Bugs and Glitches.
Is that enough reasoning, or do you need more?

TheSpectre
04-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Yes...:yeah:

Kittens
04-25-2016, 09:22 PM
This thread is Growtopia related. This is the RTSoft Tavern, which is for anything that doesn't already have its own sub-forum. Growtopia has multiple sub-forums, for which this belongs in one of them, specifically Bugs and Glitches.

this is a thread stating the forums are back, not growtopia

dancanban
04-25-2016, 09:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that any sub-forum in the Growtopia forum should only contain Growtopia-related content.

This thread was intentionally made for discussing the DDOS-ing and how the FORUMS(Rtsoft Forums, not Growtopia forums) were back.

If you look at the original post, it can be seen as something not Growtopia-related.

SageDeoxys
04-25-2016, 09:23 PM
this is a thread stating the forums are back, not growtopia

To my knowledge, the forums were never down.

Kittens
04-25-2016, 09:24 PM
To my knowledge, the forums were never down.

they were down for a bit