PDA

View Full Version : Scariest moment of your life.

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 09:41 PM
So, I remembered when I was about 3-5 and I was at kindergarden, I lived next to the mountains. So when we were learning about the alphabet A BOBCAT CAME OUT!!!!!! Worst part is, the bobcat FOUND us and was right outside our classroom! (And if you don't know, bobcats are EXTREMELY deadly.)
Also when I opened my fridge I saw a shadow dash in front of me...creepy. What's your scariest moment/moments in your life?

Boomer
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
What's a shadow dash? Oh and my moment was when I flew off my bike and became hamburger (true story; happened just last year).

Swertip
10-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I almost got hit in the face with a baseball. *luckily my reflexes protected me ;p*

Derpyderp
10-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Throwing my phone at a wall
It's a Nokia so it's alright
The wall aint

Timewarper
10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
What's a shadow dash? Oh and my moment was when I flew off my bike and became hamburger (true story; happened just last year).

No, a shadow dashed real fast in front of me....15082

syrup
10-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I was trapped underwater, because even if you try to scream, you just make the situation worse, your eyes start to close, your mind shuffles with memories and flash backs, knowing that you'll never see your loved ones or friends anymore, it changes some people, I think I had an near death experience.

Swertip
10-02-2013, 10:52 PM
I was trapped underwater, because even if you try to scream, you just make the situation worse, your eyes start to close, your mind shuffles with memories and flash backs, knowing that you'll never see your loved ones or friends anymore, it changes some people, I think I had an near death experience.

Woah............

KillerXD
10-02-2013, 11:00 PM
So, I remembered when I was about 3-5 and I was at kindergarden, I lived next to the mountains. So when we were learning about the alphabet A BOBCAT CAME OUT!!!!!! Worst part is, the bobcat FOUND us and was right outside our classroom! (And if you don't know, bobcats are EXTREMELY deadly.)
Also when I opened my fridge I saw a shadow dash in front of me...creepy. What's your scariest moment/moments in your life?

While climbing the Rocky Mountains, I almost died from a boulder. I kept this to myself, as to not direct any attention to me.

EDIT: My bad, it was a BULLET that almost killed me. I have poor memory.

optimuswhat
10-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Almost got ran over by a bus in Kindergarten.

Luckily, enthusiasm protected me.

Chiharu
10-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Well i got an allergy reaction to kiwi, my mom gave me some kiwi i tried it , but then my tounge felt all itchy , after that i couldn't breath my mom took me to the E.R i was terrified, i was lucky i didn't die

Thanks for reminding me how awful that was :cry:

trice
10-02-2013, 11:55 PM
I climbed the monkey bars and hung upside down. My weight pulled me down and when I fell, my head went in-wards. I couldn't move my head and when I did, my neck veins would pop and i'd scream!

Dio
10-03-2013, 12:03 AM
My Scariest Moment Was.

I was On A Jeski With My Mom and Dad I was Around 4,So We Where In Las Vegas At A Lake Near The Strip I Was In The Middle Sitting My Mom Was At The Back And My Dad Was Driving. And All Of The Sudden The Jeski Starts Moving From Side To Side,So Then My Dad Lets Go OF It But With Out Knowing We Where Down Sinking Down And My Dad At The Bottom Me At The Top Trying To Breath! And All Of The Sudden The Jeski Starts Circling Us And My Mom Gets A Hold Of It And My Dad Now Choking On Water A Boat Passes By And Helps Us.
That's My Scariest Moment What's Urs?

Derpyderp
10-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Ok heres a true story now
Me and my (girl, but best friend) friend went out of school
She refused to go anywhere
I ran through roads an traffic ( almost run over by an ambulance, how ironic) to get her mother
Talk about friendship

DeathAngelz
10-03-2013, 03:56 AM
When is was 12( I'm 13) I'm still in the same house
but anyways when I started to hear noises in my livingroom and voices
I couldn't sleep So i was forced to hear them
I was so freaked out
my second scary moment is when i turned to my left and saw a shadow of a girl then it disappeared
Shi- happens man Scary:panic:

Cocomonkey
10-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Scariest moment: When I hmmmm...WHEN I GOT SCAMMED ON GROWTOPIA FOR THE FIRST TIME. My heart was beating so fast...:ninja:

najimac
10-03-2013, 07:20 PM
THE SCARY, BORING, ENDLESS, LONG, EXTREME, DISTURBING, ANNOYING MATH CLASS :ninja:
Even though i like the teacher personaly :ninja:

Vampireboy000
10-03-2013, 08:00 PM
the scariest moment in my life was once when i fell and my chest hit the corner of the sofa I COULDNT BREATHE! i was freaking out if this is happened to u you know how terrifiying it is to try to breath but not being able to. i was gasping for breath i tried to scream but nothing came out no one was in a the room about 15-20secs after not being able to breath i finally was able to breath again it was such a releif i wasnt gonna die but when i told my family NO ONE FRICKEN BELEIVED ME :nope:

LittleSirP
10-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Well,I had a lot for my 11 years on earth.
When I saw 1,my family and I went to the beach and I went in the water with my dad.
We got up from the water and somewhere below my neck, that certain spot started to grow red and suddenly it became like a tomato on my chest.
Both my parents were doctors so they operated it. My scar has a hole under it and it hurts when you press it.
Second,When I was 7, I got on the table and I was addicted to tekken at that time so I jumped off the table to see if I can be like them and take some hits.I broke BOTH my hands.
Third,I was 9 when I had a...Disease that normally occurs when you're a baby.It was the kawasaki disease.It had something to do with my heart and I had IV(which really hurt) when I was in the hospital.
Yup.My life so far.

MySuperCookie
10-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm ....

I remember!

I had a nightmare .... I went to my parents bed ... Meh .... I can't sleep there .... I went to my brother's bed ... I slept 30 mins there ... Then ... I want again to my bed ... When ... I see a shadow with a knife:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I not shouted ... I was covered with my bed ... DOWN ... I slpet very bad that night ... :/

Flame_Rex
10-04-2013, 04:30 PM
I have a couple.
1. My grandfather was bringing me back from kindergarten and he always reminded me to look left and right before crossing, I didn't look that time and I just walked. Then my grandfather held onto my hand tightly stopping my tracks. Luckily he stopped me, because a car zoomed by me, nearly sending me flying to who knows where.

2. Our school had like a graduation trip so we went to this place called Cameron Highlands and then the hotels we stayed in were like condominiums so it was like 5 people per room. So me and 4 friends shared a room. When we entered, it was spacey.. Nothing wrong, but then we checked the rooms. The first room gave us a jumpscare, cause the windows had like white powdery hand prints all over it. Then we checked the 2nd room, there was nothing, since it was scary. And then 2 of my friends went to the 2nd room to talk whereas me and the other 2 were in the living room talking. Suddenly, the 2 of them rushed out like crazy. They told us they felt the bed shaking. We apologized to the room because we thought there were "things". Then it was all ok.

These are some of the scary experiences in my life.