PDA

View Full Version : Free roasting!

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 12:59 AM
Yo, first off I'm gonna make a disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: The following roasts are for satire (for fun) purposes only, I don't actually hate or have anything against the people that I roast. Please do not take my roast seriously. If you are offended easily and are aware of the fact that I am not serious when roasting, I don't necessarily suggest asking for a roast. All in all, it's just for good fun and nothing inappropriate will be said.

With that said, if you guys want me to roast you, just reply to the thread and if I feel like it I'll roast you! ^^P

Roasts so far:
KittyMachine's roast:

Kitty Machine? Hah, more like a petty bean. You think your pathetic racist jokes make me laugh? You have me all wrong, go home and take a bubble bath. They don't call me the roaster for no reason, my fire's so dope I don't even need the season. You think that your insults towards other are mean, but in reality all you're doing is hurting my screen! The forums don't seem like a place for you, poor little kitty might get kicked by a shoe. Send me back some postcards once you get back to the cyborg zoo.
Theilusion's roast:

Theilusion, spelled his name wrong in utter delusion. If you want a roast, I suggest some toast. At least it will be lighter than most of these roasts. Butter it like movie popcorn if you want to cover it up. You might think I'm trying to make a confession to share my thoughts, but in reality I'm just teaching you a lesson with shots. Head to the tavern, unless you want a banvern. Mods about to drop infracs as legit as my mixtape, don't mess around unless you want to get kicked into shapeeeeeeee.

*all threads unrelated to Growtopia belong HERE: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern*

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Deal-With-It-Meme-Sunglasses-13.gif
MetalWire's roast:

Metal wire? More like petty fire. The mixtapes you drop are lighter than powder. How come your name is made out of wire? I mean that stuff's weak when it comes to fire. Not to mention metal, it's like I'm setting fire to a petal. I thought you'd be strong enough to take these hits, but when it comes to rhymes I'm a burin' blitz. Every shot that I fire is a 1-hit KO to you. Here we go, this is my final smash, can you take slash? I'm like Gary and you're like Ash. I got 10 badges and all you got is your pathetic pika-trash.
Joshie63's roast:

Joshie, welcome to the hood of the good. I used to live on that sixty-third street until they couldn't take my heat. I know I already have you beat, I mean have you seen my streak? It's like I'm a wild fire in the middle of the Shire! Why didn't you just stick with Josh? Adding the -ie was a big mistake, I can already hear your mom calling you home for steak! "Joshie! Joshie!" "Just one second mom, I think MagicalFishy just lit off a bomb! His roasts are even better than your triple-decker breakfast toasts!" Here we go in for the kill, oh Joshie it's been such a thrill! Why are you lookin' so blue, it's like you lost your chill! So sorry, too bad, I need to throw you back to smurf-ville.

Linkoftime's roast:

Here we go Mr Linkoftime, it's the ultimate hero who saved princess Zelda, but didn't get a dime! Yo yo, hop back on over to Hyrule where you can at least be safe from my fly rhyme school. Master of the forums? More like king of the nerds. Speaking of the forums, your signature is old and rotting of mold! You haven't gotten rid of that sig pic in over a decade, better swap it out before Glalie uses facade! Right now your story is lame. You came all the way from Hyrule to this place where half of us don't even know your name! I'm sure you could whip up something better... oh wait, that's right, Zelda refused to even write you a letter! Better hop on Epona and ride back home, because to me you're just a burnt green garden gnome.

ThyLuigi's roast:

ThyLuigi, at least you're not that cringy. Oh wait, your forum posts are all super dingy! You ripped off your name from that old-school plumber, now you're about to get a distrack- bummer! After I'm done with you, the forumers won't care. You might wanna head back to your haunted lair, I mean it's better than being unwanted. What? Too scared you say? Surely your bro Mario would let you stay! Oh wait, isn't he gone? Too busy exploring the super mario galaxy, can't even hang with his own brother- tragedy. I hear he left you to find princess peach, but I'm willing to bet he's relaxin' somewhere on a beach! Before I ground-pound you into the meridian, listen to my latest mixtape- oblivion! ThyLuigi. Hi Luigi. Bye Luigi.
DumbOldDoor's roast:

Y'know, I wasn't gonna roast you until May at most. But the look on your face, it's like I'm starin' at a ghost. Gandalf the Grey? More like Gandalf affray! Dumb Old Door? Where ya goin' chum-buddy lemme sweep the floor. It's like you named yourself asking me for a roast. After I'm done with you, it'll be known from coast to coast. It looks like Bilbo kicked you out of the shire, so I'm about to light you up with heavenly fire. First off, I want to say you're wise, I respect that. But if you don't want to burn up, I advise you take off that big grey hat. Your hair is so long it's like look looking at bigfoot, peta can't even make me stay put. Wouldn't it help to shave? It looks like you're an old man that's been stuck in a cave! You thought my roasts were cringy, take a look at your IGN- dingy. Dejamoo? I swear I've seen you before- it's like deja-vu. If I've seen you in the past, it must've gone right through. Now let me finish you off with some real slick magic, Fishy has you roasted- tragic.
BruceWayne's roast:

Batman- I mean Mr. Bruce Wayne, sorry it's like the flip of a pan. Careful not to impersonate, or someone'll dish up a ban. You got a major split personality problem goin' on, it's like I'm watching a lame skit your mom put on. Not to mention the hundred names you've used on discord man it's makin' me sick. You shouldn'tve played with fire man, my rhymes are slick. I'm sorry Bruce, but you think you're edgy. Your so jokes are so immature that you'd laugh at a wedgy. You say you own Wayne Enterprises- but you don't make a penny. But if I had one for every crappy meme you've pulled man I'd have plenty. Now let's talk about your IGN, lemme give you a pen. It's time to take notes now so listen up. Shoulda spent less time reading all those 9gag quotes, cuz now it's time for me to start dissin' you up. SuperMario20? It's like when he came beggin' for a roast he didn't ask for mercy. I think he was expecting something sweet like a Hershey bar! Now let me tell you Batman-wannabe when I drop you so hard you'll finally wake up to reality.
abt79's roast:

I didn't actually wanna do this... but I feel like your time has come. Your destiny is set in stone son it's time to accept it. All good things must come to an end now I know you didn't expect it. Abt? What does that stand for? Abnormal bashing trash? I can roast you harder than anyone in this class. Better prepare yourself before I use fire burst -Rapidash. Every reply I've seen from you on the forums is hateful, why can't you just be like us- grateful. You boast that your IQ is 75, but in reality I had that same IQ at the age of 5. Of course roasting is supposed to be about exposing, but all I see you doing is hating on my style. But how can I take you seriously when you boast about 75! I'll take you out with one hit like American Sniper Chris Kyle. You may have 405 "damns" but I don't even give one. At least I'm not doing this for spam, this is my jam, I'm just doing it for fun.

If you don't respond to your roast I won't give you toast.

You're next:
REGISORD
SuperJ
Scribe
PiZaHuTt
Jpup7
dancanban
Oscur
FrozenPotato
Pikasack
Arcyus
Chaye
Polar
Evets
Boomer
Areodax

Metalwire
04-26-2016, 01:01 AM
Granny with all due respect............

JOSHIE63
04-26-2016, 01:02 AM
They call me 7Chainz. One for each letter I do not have in my name.

BaconHero
04-26-2016, 01:05 AM
I thought we were going to roast you..:sweatdrop::rolleyes:
(read the thread wrong xD)
Anyways just roast me now plz :)

BudderMeow
04-26-2016, 01:08 AM
Memememememememe :crazy:

Bruce Wayne
04-26-2016, 01:11 AM
May I, Bruce Wayne, be rosted.
Being rosted by you is a great honor.

Magicalfishy
Granny with all due respect............

Metal wire? More like petty fire. The mixtapes you drop are lighter than powder. How come your name is made out of wire? I mean that stuff's weak when it comes to fire. Not to mention metal, it's like I'm setting fire to a petal. I thought you'd be strong enough to take these hits, but when it comes to rhymes I'm a burin' blitz. Every shot that I fire is a 1-hit KO to you. Here we go, this is my final smash, can you take slash? I'm like Gary and you're like Ash. I got 10 badges and all you got is your pathetic pika-trash.

SpeedFreakz
ROAST ME BB.

Linkoftime
04-26-2016, 01:14 AM
Im up for a laugh from a fish bring it on.

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 01:20 AM
They call me 7Chainz. One for each letter I do not have in my name.

Joshie, welcome to the hood of the good. I used to live on that sixty-third street until they couldn't take my heat. I know I already have you beat, I mean have you seen my streak? It's like I'm a wild fire in the middle of the Shire! Why didn't you just stick with Josh? Adding the -ie was a big mistake, I can already hear your mom calling you home for steak! "Joshie! Joshie!" "Just one second mom, I think MagicalFishy just lit off a bomb! His roasts are even better than your triple-decker breakfast toasts!" Here we go in for the kill, oh Joshie it's been such a thrill! Why are you lookin' so blue, it's like you lost your chill! So sorry, too bad, I need to throw you back to smurf-ville.

DogOfScience
04-26-2016, 01:20 AM
Roast me........If you can.

|ThyLuigi|
04-26-2016, 01:22 AM
Let's see if you can do better than singe me, like the rest of everythig you've done in this thread.

abt79
04-26-2016, 01:30 AM
-Roasts people in a thread
-doesn't ask for roasts back

Oh you're dead
Let's all roast him back

(seriously though roasts aren't about cringey rhymes dude, it's about sending a message, it's about criticizing the person and exposing their BS)

REGISORD
04-26-2016, 01:31 AM
Give roast.

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 01:33 AM
Im up for a laugh from a fish bring it on.

Here we go Mr Linkoftime, it's the ultimate hero who saved princess Zelda, but didn't get a dime! Yo yo, hop back on over to Hyrule where you can at least be safe from my fly rhyme school. Master of the forums? More like king of the nerds. Speaking of the forums, your signature is old and rotting of mold! You haven't gotten rid of that sig pic in over a decade, better swap it out before Glalie uses facade! Right now your story is lame. You came all the way from Hyrule to this place where half of us don't even know your name! I'm sure you could whip up something better... oh wait, that's right, Zelda refused to even write you a letter! Better hop on Epona and ride back home, because to me you're just a burnt green garden gnome.

SuperJ
04-26-2016, 01:40 AM
ROAST MY PAPA!

serge700
04-26-2016, 01:41 AM

DISCLAIMER: The following roasts are for satire (for fun) purposes only, I don't actually hate or have anything against the people that I roast. Please do not take my roast seriously. If you are offended easily and are aware of the fact that I am not serious when roasting, I don't necessarily suggest asking for a roast. All in all, it's just for good thing and nothing inappropriate will be said.

With that said, if you guys want me to roast you, just reply to the thread and if I feel like it I'll roast you! ^^P

Roasts so far:
KittyMachine's roast:

Theilusion's roast:

MetalWire's roast:

Joshie63's roast:

Linkoftime's roast:

Roast Me. I DARE YOU!

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 01:47 AM
Let's see if you can do better than singe me, like the rest of everythig you've done in this thread.

ThyLuigi, at least you're not that cringy. Oh wait, your forum posts are all super dingy! You ripped off your name from that old-school plumber, now you're about to get a distrack- bummer! After I'm done with you, the forumers won't care. You might wanna head back to your haunted lair, I mean it's better than being unwanted. What? Too scared you say? Surely your bro Mario would let you stay! Oh wait, isn't he gone? Too busy exploring the super mario galaxy, can't even hang with his own brother- tragedy. I hear he left you to find princess peach, but I'm willing to bet he's relaxin' somewhere on a beach! Before I ground-pound you into the meridian, listen to my latest mixtape- oblivion! ThyLuigi. Hi Luigi. Bye Luigi.

JzoneGamer
04-26-2016, 01:48 AM
Roast me, I feel so cold...

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 01:52 AM
I'll finish the other roasts later. I'm done for tonight.

Scribe
04-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Being it on Fishy. Bring. It. On.

Bruce Wayne
04-26-2016, 01:55 AM
I'll finish the other roasts later.

I'll roast you.

you are garbage.

SuperJ
04-26-2016, 01:58 AM
I'll finish the other roasts later. I'm done for tonight.Your just scared of roasting the supreme meme master.

PiZaHuTt
Come at me m8

craft3d
Roast me hard m8.

Jpup7
04-26-2016, 01:59 AM
Do it.:prophet:

DogOfScience
04-26-2016, 02:02 AM
I'll finish the other roasts later. I'm done for tonight.

I guess I was too good to get roasted. Ha.

Jackjeff01
04-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Show me what you got, mate!

Oscur
04-26-2016, 02:23 AM
I'm done for, slay me.

Frozenpotato_
04-26-2016, 02:27 AM
You got nothin on me you stinky fish.

Bruce Wayne
04-26-2016, 03:05 AM
bump for more roasts.

dancanban
04-26-2016, 03:23 AM
Dancanban
Your roasts are horrendous, your raps are worse!
All I did was die inside while reading each verse!
There's something new I've heard, it's time to bring in my burns,
So I can roast you in a minute, the time you use to rehearse.

Over-cooked boii

Pikasack
04-26-2016, 05:38 AM
I wouldn't mind, it will probably be hard to make a roast for me anyway.
Give it your best shot.
I'll help, use Pikasuck

Arcyus
04-26-2016, 06:06 AM

DISCLAIMER: The following roasts are for satire (for fun) purposes only, I don't actually hate or have anything against the people that I roast. Please do not take my roast seriously. If you are offended easily and are aware of the fact that I am not serious when roasting, I don't necessarily suggest asking for a roast. All in all, it's just for good thing and nothing inappropriate will be said.

Roasts so far:
KittyMachine's roast:

Theilusion's roast:

MetalWire's roast:

Joshie63's roast:

Linkoftime's roast:

ThyLuigi's roast:

Roast me like one of ur toast.

Jaime12
04-26-2016, 06:13 AM
Roast me like if I were some ribs.

Indicative
04-26-2016, 07:22 AM
Roast me, please.

Nobel
04-26-2016, 07:24 AM
MEMEMEMEME

DumbOldDoor
04-26-2016, 08:15 AM
Is it just me or.. this is cringey af and impossible to read?

---

Hit me. Shouldn't be too hard.

GrowHits
04-26-2016, 08:19 AM
I want you to roast me some chicken.

ImAPogo
04-26-2016, 08:32 AM
Roast me!

Even if I dont know what it means..

Chaye
04-26-2016, 08:33 AM
Make it worth. ;)

Phemus
04-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Can I buy roast? /troll

TurtleNi2ht
04-26-2016, 09:25 AM
me me (hand rised)

genpasaporte922
04-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Roast me until I'm ded :crazy:

Probation_gt
04-26-2016, 10:13 AM

Roasts so far:
KittyMachine's roast:

Theilusion's roast:

MetalWire's roast:

Joshie63's roast:

Linkoftime's roast:

ThyLuigi's roast:

Me pl0xxxxxxxx

SerhanYosh
04-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Go ahead, I'd like you to roast me haha.

Hacktivate
04-26-2016, 12:02 PM
RIP Hacktivate 2015 - 2016

ezereal
04-26-2016, 12:15 PM
Lets do this magicalfishy, epic rap battles of rtsoft. Me vs u XD

dancanban
04-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Lets do this magicalfishy, epic rap battles of rtsoft. Me vs u XD

I'd honestly love someone to go against me again, this stuff is awesome.

Who won? Who's next? You decide!

PixieKawaii
04-26-2016, 12:53 PM
roast me.

i'm feeling a little cold. :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 02:14 PM
Is it just me or.. this is cringey af and impossible to read?

---

Hit me. Shouldn't be too hard.

Y'know, I wasn't gonna roast you until May at most. But the look on your face, it's like I'm starin' at a ghost. Gandalf the Grey? More like Gandalf affray! Dumb Old Door? Where ya goin' chum-buddy lemme sweep the floor. It's like you named yourself asking me for a roast. After I'm done with you, it'll be known from coast to coast. It looks like Bilbo kicked you out of the shire, so I'm about to light you up with heavenly fire. First off, I want to say you're wise, I respect that. But if you don't want to burn up, I advise you take off that big grey hat. Your hair is so long it's like look looking at bigfoot, peta can't even make me stay put. Wouldn't it help to shave? It looks like you're an old man that's been stuck in a cave! You thought my roasts were cringy, take a look at your IGN- dingy. Dejamoo? I swear I've seen you before- it's like deja-vu. If I've seen you in the past, it must've gone right through. Now let me finish you off with some real slick magic, Fishy has you roasted- tragic.

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 02:52 PM
May I, Bruce Wayne, be rosted.
Being rosted by you is a great honor.

Batman- I mean Mr. Bruce Wayne, sorry it's like the flip of a pan. Careful not to impersonate, or someone'll dish up a ban. You got a major split personality problem goin' on, it's like I'm watching a lame skit your mom put on. Not to mention the hundred names you've used on discord man it's makin' me sick. You shouldn'tve played with fire man, my rhymes are slick. I'm sorry Bruce, but you think you're edgy. Your so jokes are so immature that you'd laugh at a wedgy. You say you own Wayne Enterprises- but you don't make a penny. But if I had one for every crappy meme you've pulled man I'd have plenty. Now let's talk about your IGN, lemme give you a pen. It's time to take notes now so listen up. Shoulda spent less time reading all those 9gag quotes, cuz now it's time for me to start dissin' you up. SuperMario20? It's like when he came beggin' for a roast he didn't ask for mercy. I think he was expecting something sweet like a Hershey bar! Now let me tell you Batman-wannabe when I drop you so hard you'll finally wake up to reality.

ArmanBzc
04-26-2016, 02:54 PM
Roast me......

PURPLE585
04-26-2016, 03:02 PM
give me the spatula

LeafyIsHere
04-26-2016, 03:26 PM
You really think your roasts are all that good dude don't you?
Well tell you what, I'll beat you at your own style.

Well I don't care if you're ready or not ima drop this roast. My rhymes be sweeter than that breakfast toast. MagicalFishy? More like tragic old squishy. You think you're so great since you've been since the beginnin' but by the time I'm done with you, you'll be floatin' bottom-side up. Little chokin' fishy I'll mess you up. See I've been around the pond a few times myself, I've got more stories than you to put on my bookshelf. Blub blub blub more like skrub skrub skrub. Swim fishy swim, you're like nemo with a messed up fin. You couldn't even beat Adventure Time's Bemo with odds that thin. Get ready for our final clash, because I'm about to throw you where you belong- the trash.

Derpyderp
04-26-2016, 03:45 PM
>sellout :crazy:

abt79
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
This is a great cringe thread guys

Anton0202
04-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Roast me!...

Evets1
04-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Add some bread to the roast.

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 05:10 PM
This is a great cringe thread guys

Abt, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now...

A score of 100 means that compared to these people in your general age group that you have basically an average intelligence.
Most psychologists would say those scoring in a range of 95 to 105 are of a normal intelligence or have an average IQ.

-Roasts people in a thread
-doesn't ask for roasts back

Oh you're dead
Let's all roast him back

(seriously though roasts aren't about cringey rhymes dude, it's about sending a message, it's about criticizing the person and exposing their BS)

I didn't actually wanna do this... but I feel like your time has come. Your destiny is set in stone son it's time to accept it. All good things must come to an end now I know you didn't expect it. Abt? What does that stand for? Abnormal bashing trash? I can roast you harder than anyone in this class. Better prepare yourself before I use fire burst -Rapidash. Every reply I've seen from you on the forums is hateful, why can't you just be like us- grateful. You boast that your IQ is 75, but in reality I had that same IQ at the age of 5. Of course roasting is supposed to be about exposing, but all I see you doing is hating on my style. But how can I take you seriously when you boast about 75! I'll take you out with one hit like American Sniper Chris Kyle. You may have 405 "damns" but I don't even give one. At least I'm not doing this for spam, this is my jam, I'm just doing it for fun.

ILimeGreen
04-26-2016, 05:12 PM
I'd like a toast, roast it.

FyreX
04-26-2016, 05:22 PM
MagicalFishy? more like dirty and fleshy. i'm just trying to be like you, but looks like i can't be as smelly as you, sorry if i roasted you, but it's the end of your awful rhymes, not new. you wanna roast people? you can't even toast people. this forumer new? you don't know what's been lurking around you. atleast i'm not useless, or a piece of trash, shut up before you get the mash. sorry if i spelled your name wrong, that's also new. haven't seen an awful name since i started the forums, such a noob. time is running out for you. sitting there thinking rhymes for hours, what are you? this shouldn't be taken seriously

Knyts
04-26-2016, 05:30 PM
Ayt what you got for me fishy

abt79
04-26-2016, 06:36 PM
Abt, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now...

A score of 100 means that compared to these people in your general age group that you have basically an average intelligence.
Most psychologists would say those scoring in a range of 95 to 105 are of a normal intelligence or have an average IQ.

That says "greater than 75," if it was less than or equal to 75 they would've shown an exact number.

Also that quote about not wearing masks is so inspirational and beautiful, almost as beautiful as your profile pic that isn't of your real face

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 06:40 PM
That says "greater than 75," if it was less than or equal to 75 they would've shown an exact number.

Also that quote about not wearing masks is so inspirational and beautiful, almost as beautiful as your profile pic that isn't of your real face
������������

Technically you just roasted yourself as well. But anyways, my real face is on Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter. Sooo yeah, I'm not hiding behind a mask. x)

pronexus
04-26-2016, 06:42 PM
Roast my toast

Venus
04-26-2016, 06:45 PM
roastymytoasty if my league name daym

abt79
04-26-2016, 07:16 PM
Technically you just roasted yourself as well. But anyways, my real face is on Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter. Sooo yeah, I'm not hiding behind a mask. x)

Haha, nice try! You'll never get me to visit your youtube!

Well tricked sir!

Magicalfishy
04-26-2016, 07:45 PM
Haha, nice try! You'll never get me to visit your youtube!

Well tricked sir!

I never said you had to visit my Youtube channel, I gave you three options. (:

abt79
04-26-2016, 07:56 PM
I never said you had to visit my Youtube channel, I gave you three options. (:

Your trickbait will never click me!

Kieran2820
04-26-2016, 07:59 PM
Try me! ;)

NebulaBlast
04-26-2016, 08:08 PM
Do me.sdasdasdas

OnlyKING0
04-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Roast me you fake fish

Polar
04-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Roast me, fish, or I'll eat you

AntoDecay
04-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Could you possibly to have anything to say about genghiis khan

holaloh
04-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Roast me!, im sure that i can handle it

RexStar
04-26-2016, 10:12 PM
So i heard there's free stuff...

Boomer
04-26-2016, 10:27 PM
Here, no lemon please. Oh and some jalapenos would be much appreciated.

https://carijenkins.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/1011-whole-chicken-lgn.jpg

serge700
04-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Roast Me. I DARE YOU! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:pp:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :pp:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pp:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: p:p:p:p ATTACK OF THE :p's!!!
Erm u haven't roasted me yet and I'm on the first page.....

Areodax
04-27-2016, 12:32 AM
Cook me, MagicalSellout.

also if you make kaye cry i will find you

🐉 Dragon 🐉
04-27-2016, 12:41 AM
Roast something fireproof.

Magicalfishy
04-27-2016, 01:41 PM
I have 15 more people to roast at the moment... oh gosh. The list is now updated and I'll hop back to roasting after I finish some schoolwork. :sweatdrop:

NebulaBlast
04-27-2016, 01:43 PM
I have 15 more people to roast at the moment... oh gosh. The list is now updated and I'll hop back to roasting after I finish some schoolwork. :sweatdrop:

You forgot to put me on the list.

QwertyNox101
04-27-2016, 01:47 PM
ROAST ME.
:whistling::whistling:

xlightswitch
04-27-2016, 02:01 PM
okokkokokokokokokookoko

BudderMeow
04-27-2016, 02:38 PM

Senpai! Y u don't notice meh!?
<insert y u no meme cuz I'm too lazy to upload pictures>

Magicalfishy
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
@Everyone not on the list:
I'm sorry but I don't necessarily have anything to roast you on just quite yet. I will however possibly roast you after I finish my current list or you do something to convince me to roast you. :whistling:
(And no I am not talking about bribes if that's what you took from my message).

OnlyKING0
04-27-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry but I don't necessarily have anything to roast you on just quite yet. I will however possibly roast you after I finish my current list or you do something to convince me to roast you. :whistling:

you slow fish cant think if any jokes , magical fishy more like dum fish, I bet you smell like dead fish.

craft3d
04-27-2016, 11:39 PM

I just don't like you.

Make me dislike you more.

TheDirtSeed
04-27-2016, 11:48 PM
Roast me.. :eek:

let me see what you got..

(Its pretty much going to be easy, since my username has "Dirt" in it)

TheRealThatGuy
04-28-2016, 02:36 AM
come at me MF

WhiteLegend
04-28-2016, 02:38 AM
rost my damn ass boY

Derpination
04-30-2016, 01:07 AM
roast me, hope it isn't too cringey. :p

CooLoRenzo
04-30-2016, 01:10 AM
Roast me white boi.

Magicalfishy
05-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Roasting will resume soon. Haven't had too much free time lately, sorry.

Arcyus
05-07-2016, 12:06 AM

Bb is that watchu got

Nobel
05-07-2016, 01:45 AM

Excuses! Can't think of any more roastes aye? All used from Roast.com?

hodotd
05-07-2016, 03:10 AM
hit me with your best shot

FIRE AWAAAAAYYYYY

BioTestificate
05-07-2016, 04:08 AM
If this is all about my inactivity, I'd be really disappointed.

Lollipopper
05-07-2016, 08:20 AM
Roasted pineapple block.

Magicalfishy
05-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Apologies, I was at camp for the past previous 3 days. I'll get back to roasting after I catch up on school.

serge700
05-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Roast Me. I DARE YOU!

Plz me now?

Magicalfishy
05-17-2016, 04:23 PM
Sorry guys, new roasts should be soon. Gotta do some school and get a video out.

DemondoomGT
05-18-2016, 12:27 AM
Plz me now?
Aww... that's sad that he ignores you.
I'm sorry for you life as you get ignored everytime... oh wait, you never had one!

REGISORD
05-18-2016, 04:47 AM
I have been waiting 9001 years for my roast... :prophet:

LolDawn
05-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Your roasting skills are like drinking straws, meaning they suck

abt79
05-18-2016, 11:49 AM

Boom roasted

Reciful
05-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Bet no one can roast me eh?

PiZaHuTt
05-18-2016, 03:33 PM
Bet no one can roast me eh?

Perhaps because no one knows you :whistling:

Reciful
05-18-2016, 03:52 PM
Perhaps because no one knows you :whistling:

True true. 2 years of anonymity. Oh well.:sweatdrop:

craft3d
05-18-2016, 10:09 PM
You are like a badly drawn comic.

I'm not good at insults.

BudderMeow
05-19-2016, 12:57 AM

I don't think drinking straws sucks. Only the person who drinks with it :rolleyes:

Mark Chong
05-19-2016, 10:39 AM
gimme one of those main dish you serve here

abt79
05-19-2016, 10:55 AM
gimme one of those main dish you serve here

Nice meme sir!

iCro
05-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Roast me I dare you, here's some motivation

Are you seriously stepping me you ignorant prick?
Your more boring than mini-mods social justice suggestion schicks
Step up and stand to the Ampora rapper
Tell me something worth countering, you flippin' derp
Your burns are worth nothing, it doesn't hit that hard
My rhymes are powerful, they caught you offguard.
There's one similarity between me and hammers, bro
Because I hit hard, right up to the jawbone
That raps are so short, you'd have to extend that lines
I thought the shortest raps were Grade 1, all the time
Your name is very amusing, really, MagicalFishy?
The last Magical Fish I saw is Nemo, you silly!
Get a life after this because after this rapping
You'll be begging for mercy you better have something!

Magicalfishy
05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
(Insert excuses here)

Okay, I'm actually going to start roasting maybe later tonight or tomorrow. Please bother me if I don't. :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
06-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Gotta save this, I promise I'll start back up again soon! :sweatdrop:

BudderMeow
06-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Gotta save this, I promise I'll start back up again soon! :sweatdrop:

It's ok. Take your time :3

SerhanYosh
06-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Roast me when you have time or I'll eat you up Fishy.

Magicalfishy
06-12-2016, 11:53 AM
I don't wanna let this die, I'll get to it as soon as possible, I'm sorry for all the stalling. :sweatdrop:

NopTryu
06-12-2016, 11:55 AM
roast me :P

hammerkraz
06-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Me noob oh pick me