PDA

View Full Version : TF2

l0l
10-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Hi, so I play TF2 (TeamFortress2) and I kinda suck on it, except I have all the achievements & weapons from them... So anyone wants to play? I would like to train, I like to play as Spy, Scout & Pyro.

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Hi, so I play TF2 (TeamFortress2) and I kinda suck on it, except I have all the achievements & weapons from them... So anyone wants to play? I would like to train, I like to play as Spy, Scout & Pyro.

MEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm only online sometimes though, since me and my brother share the same account! I'm on at special occasions, I'll notify you when, anyways our name is: Lack_of_production. Hope to see you online!

CreaterZ
10-03-2013, 05:58 AM

Names Quack. Quack quack.
Literally Quack though.
Anyways, Ya have ta tell me ya name so I can add ya. I think theres more than 1 Quacks out there...

If you see what i did there....
15091(random duck and also my profile pic.)

l0l
10-03-2013, 01:37 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm only online sometimes though, since me and my brother share the same account! I'm on at special occasions, I'll notify you when, anyways our name is: Lack_of_production. Hope to see you online!

Names Quack. Quack quack.
Literally Quack though.
Anyways, Ya have ta tell me ya name so I can add ya. I think theres more than 1 Quacks out there...

If you see what i did there....
15091(random duck and also my profile pic.)

Well guys add me, Im DeadlyCool

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Well guys add me, Im DeadlyCool

Ahh, that's so deadly cool....literally, what times will you be online?

l0l
10-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Ahh, that's so deadly cool....literally, what times will you be online?
Well not to often cuz I have to explore the city and stuff, but Ill try to be on as much as possible.

CheeseBox
10-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Add me or msg me in forum

"Cheese Box"

Or click my signature

I played 560hours

I went from growtopia -> Tf2 + League of Legends

l0l
10-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Add me or msg me in forum

"Cheese Box"

Or click my signature

I played 560hours

I went from growtopia -> Tf2 + League of Legends

Ok Im adding you, what about playing on a server later?

CheeseBox
10-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Ok Im adding you, what about playing on a server later?

I play on weekends
Pacific Standard Time

Derpyderp
10-04-2013, 05:22 PM
I'll play after school :P