PDA

View Full Version : I just realized something about our army....

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 03:21 AM
Well, maybe our army is the strongest, guess again, we have the most idiotic soldiers I have ever seen! Need proof? I got it all here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_Hoyq3NmQ

I give you an applause for hiring these people.....a big juicy applause! God, even width the government closed, at least hire better soldiers! Anyhow, what's the dumbest US army video you have ever seen?

Eyedea
10-03-2013, 05:08 AM
Well, maybe our army is the strongest, guess again, we have the most idiotic soldiers I have ever seen! Need proof? I got it all here!

I give you an applause for hiring these people.....a big juicy applause! God, even width the government closed, at least hire better soldiers! Anyhow, what's the dumbest US army video you have ever seen?

How about you shut up and not call names to the people fighting for your freedom you ungrateful kid. Obviously they're just trying to have fun on there free time by making a video, pretty sure you're an xbox fanboy that got but hurt after seeing this.

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
How about you shut up and not call names to the people fighting for your freedom you ungrateful kid. Obviously they're just trying to have fun on there free time by making a video, pretty sure you're an xbox fanboy that got but hurt after seeing this.

Actually no, I'm not a fanboy, this is also a waste of ammunition, and it hurts seeing that our lives are in their hands. Just because it's free-time doesn't mean to go waste your ammo, even their generals would probably demote them if he found out. I'm just hurt seeing that these soldiers are wasting lots of ammo, and risking their job just to show how much they hate Microsoft (even though im sure their computers are some micro tech) I'm not a Xbox nor ps3 fanboy, and this was just to say that we are not prepared, and try not to be rude? I know it's hard, but no need to that....also, you haven't seen war yet,

- - - Updated - - -

And, think about this eyedea.....I know he's fighting for our country, but SERIOUS people who don't waste their army's ammo for a youtube video....that's just....hard to say, they should be training, not shooting a pointless contraption. This is not even close to fun, lots of ammo down the drain, and most of all, have you noticed they were in the middle of the desert? That means they left the camp to shoot some bullets for no reason.....not good training.

Eyedea
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Actually no, I'm not a fanboy, this is also a waste of ammunition, and it hurts seeing that our lives are in their hands. Just because it's free-time doesn't mean to go waste your ammo, even their generals would probably demote them if he found out. I'm just hurt seeing that these soldiers are wasting lots of ammo, and risking their job just to show how much they hate Microsoft (even though im sure their computers are some micro tech) I'm not a Xbox nor ps3 fanboy, and this was just to say that we are not prepared, and try not to be rude? I know it's hard, but no need to that....also, you haven't seen war yet,

- - - Updated - - -

And, think about this eyedea.....I know he's fighting for our country, but SERIOUS people who don't waste their army's ammo for a youtube video....that's just....hard to say, they should be training, not shooting a pointless contraption. This is not even close to fun, lots of ammo down the drain, and most of all, have you noticed they were in the middle of the desert? That means they left the camp to shoot some bullets for no reason.....not good training.

First of all what if they bought that ammo with their money? You act as if the world is low on ammo. So hundreds of youtubers have channels about shooting guns yet you only complain when the army does it, yes they were just doing this for fun they could of simply smashed the cheap xbox but they wanted to have fun shooting it. Shouldnt shooting it count as practice.I'm pretty sure their generals wouldn't care since they were doing it for fun and no one got hurt. If the army is so "unprepared" than why don't you sign up and put your life on the line? Try not to be rude? I'll be as rude as I can to someone talking bad about people who risk their lives for the freedom of their country.

optimuswhat
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM
It's called having fun, and target practice.

I-Am-Legend
10-03-2013, 09:07 PM

You are very disrespectful, disrespectful indeed. What makes you think you're better than them? THINK, before jumping to these nonsense conclusions. And about wasting ammo....we have plenty of factories that mass produce these, and say they are wasting ammo?

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 10:05 PM
I never said I was better, I just don't like the marines. There's just something about them I don't like at all.....also if you wanna have fun, got to a shooting range, shooting a low target with some overkill weapons isn't gonna do much to help your aim. Also, the way with eth Korean bomb, and how our government is closed, ammo could be going scare in awhile.

I-Am-Legend
10-03-2013, 11:11 PM
I never said I was better, I just don't like the marines. There's just something about them I don't like at all.....also if you wanna have fun, got to a shooting range, shooting a low target with some overkill weapons isn't gonna do much to help your aim. Also, the way with eth Korean bomb, and how our government is closed, ammo could be going scare in awhile.
Please explain how government and ammo are related.

trice
10-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Man, don't be mean to our ever hard working dear guards. Once in a while is tolerated. Especially when this was kinda cool/funny.

The11Who
10-04-2013, 01:15 AM
I don't think Timewraper is being disrespectful. YOU guys are being disrespectful to HIS idea.

But once again, wasting ammunition isn't a great idea, but it's in their free time, and its their fault for being de-ranked or whatever...

To Eyedea, I don't think they bought their own bullets.
I mean, if they bought all their ammo for war, etc, no one is going to join the army cause.. Well it's a job to EARN money, not to loose money.

Eyedea
10-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I don't think Timewraper is being disrespectful. YOU guys are being disrespectful to HIS idea.

But once again, wasting ammunition isn't a great idea, but it's in their free time, and its their fault for being de-ranked or whatever...

I mean, if they bought all their ammo for war, etc, no one is going to join the army cause.. Well it's a job to EARN money, not to loose money.

So this isn't disrespectful "we have the most idiotic soldiers I have ever seen!"
I meant as in they bought their own ammo for the video.

Btw yes I know I am being disrespectful to him but I can care less as he is being disrespectful to the soldiers who have fought and given their life for this country, and very disrespectful to those people who have had family members die in the war.

Cloudier
10-04-2013, 01:31 AM

An American myself, I find this VERYVERYVERY offensive. I pay my respects for the soldiers that gave up their loves, lives and families to fight for us.

@ time - This was a horrible thing to post, not as much the video, but what you, as the OP, said. You say you're from America? Then respect it! This country houses us, and it gave so much to us.

Eyedea
10-04-2013, 02:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXNwbFVd3Xc&list=FLdxIaCOZs0vs5Xr1JAc0pxw&index=2
@5:05

PirateHunter
10-04-2013, 02:26 AM
These idiot soldiers you speak of I was one of them. What the hell are you? Have you ever went on a tour to Iraq? I don't think so do you realize how ****ing boring it is over there? Yeah you make us feel so glad about puttin out lives on the line for pieces of **** like you. You have no idea what it's like going to sleep to gun fire praying you will wake up to see another day. Being away from you family friends and lovers for months at a time in a FUKING war zone. Get this dumb **** off of here and educate yourself ****ing idiot

optimuswhat
10-04-2013, 02:38 AM
These idiot soldiers you speak of I was one of them. What the hell are you? Have you ever went on a tour to Iraq? I don't think so do you realize how ****ing boring it is over there? Yeah you make us feel so glad about puttin out lives on the line for pieces of **** like you. You have no idea what it's like going to sleep to gun fire praying you will wake up to see another day. Being away from you family friends and lovers for months at a time in a FUKING war zone. Get this dumb **** off of here and educate yourself ****ing idiot

I really don't care about the swearing in this post.
It justifies this stupid thread.

Brennanber
10-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Goto bootcamp and you will realize that is the most fun you will have. Ill start by saying the army doesnt worry about ammo they have plenty. Shooting anything (in this case a smaller object) with permission can be considered a target practice. They decided to choose this instead. If you have a problem with that then please rephrase it so people dont look at it the wrong way. I dont see their idiocity that you described. You dont just walk into a recruit and say "hey canz i be marine" and then they give you a lolipop and a sign up. Much more than that to filter out the real idiots.

TheHiGuy
10-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Reading this, all I wonder is how you came up with this... :confused:

IAmABrodie
10-04-2013, 06:55 AM
I agree with Eyedea and PirateHunter on this (Although I cant connect to it as Pirate has).
Those people have dedicated THEIR lives for YOUR freedom, risking the one thing we'll never get back; their own lives. I hate it when people are spoiled to the point of disrespecting those doing what you'll most likely NEVER do. Why do you think of our army as tools? They're normal human beings like me and you, and honestly I'd do the same thing they did in the video if I were stuck in an endless, desolate wasteland of sand.
Talking about how our army is idiotic? You being so disrespectful, I wouldn't be surprised if you got sent to boot camp. Maybe then you'll learn 2% of what it's like. Honestly, you deserved what you got from PirateHunter for DIRECTLY calling him an idiot for having fun. I dare YOU to live in a desert for months/years, thousands of miles away from home, and not try to have a little fun. The only "idiotic" one here is YOU.

Timewarper
10-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Goto bootcamp and you will realize that is the most fun you will have. Ill start by saying the army doesnt worry about ammo they have plenty. Shooting anything (in this case a smaller object) with permission can be considered a target practice. They decided to choose this instead. If you have a problem with that then please rephrase it so people dont look at it the wrong way. I dont see their idiocity that you described. You dont just walk into a recruit and say "hey canz i be marine" and then they give you a lolipop and a sign up. Much more than that to filter out the real idiots.

Also, I'm not saying ALL of them are, but there are more better things to do then film a video of shooting an object with definite overkill, I'm saying that I don't like the marines, and I have seen boot camp, I know it. Ammo could be a problem the way the government is going. I am just stating my feelings about these soldiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do know that, everybody I know was in the army, I also stated that these are MARINES that I do not like, keep in mind....THESE, I'm not referring to all, just THESE marines. And I do feel that way when sleeping, because we lived right next to a murderer...
I did state that about THESE marines, not any other, I gradually respect all military personal, just not what these soldiers have done, no really point to make a video stating you hate Microsoft.

PirateHunter
10-04-2013, 04:38 PM
When your on tour you want to take your weapon out and fire it sometimes once a day to make sure it's functioning properly. So this is as simple as that but with they're own target. Over there they don't have the resources to get that Xbox fixed so they shoot it to hell. But understand any little bit of fun helps it keeps you feeling human. Keeps your mind of of what's really going on. These soldiers truly did no wrong you may see it as foolish but it's simply because you've never been in that situation. And when you call one soldier an idiot you call us all an idiot were family no matter what branch. But I ask you all of you don't judge us for having a breather taking out some stress. Getting a rare smile. We don't judge you for throwing away an old pair of shoes that someone in Africa would love. Or for taking a brand new pencil and sharpening it down as small as you can. Why? Because were here to make sure it's a free country. Where you have freedom to enjoy yourself. I apologize fory earlier language I hope this better help some of you understand.

Boomer
10-04-2013, 05:24 PM
PirateHunter has said it all; your're in a war zone; you're away from your family; you don't know if you're going to come home with a missing leg or arm, or worse, in a coffin with a bullet through your head. If they want to blow the heck out of an Xbox, let them. They deserve to because they are scared. Scared as hell. If shooting an Xbox makes them feel a little better, they can do whatever the heck they want.

Rabidpotato
10-04-2013, 07:27 PM

So you think they are idiots for shooting an xbox for fun...
I agree with PirateHunter...