PDA

View Full Version : Creepiest thing you've seen, heard or happened to you

Chiharu
10-03-2013, 06:04 AM
What is the creepiest thing that happened in your life.
I once woke up in the middle of the night, i couldn't move to make it worse, i read creepypastas so who came to my head, yup stinking jeff the killer, after a few minutes i just feel asleep,whats yours.

DeathAngelz
10-03-2013, 09:55 AM
What is the creepiest thing that happened in your life.
I once woke up in the middle of the night, i couldn't move to make it worse, i read creepypastas so who came to my head, yup stinking jeff the killer, after a few minutes i just feel asleep,whats yours.

Hearing voices in my living room when i was 12

LittleSirP
10-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Well,when I was 7 a ghost visited me in my room when I was about to sleep.Yes,VISITED.
I could prove she was there because my room has a camera like paranormal activity that recorded everything.
When I saw her at the end of my bed I passed out.(here comes the insulting.)
Then,I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and I thought I had a nightmare...
She was now beside me floating mid-air.
I was paralyzed in shock and the hair of my back stood up.
She kept swirling above my head and playing with my hair.
She just watched me sleep.
This went on until now every Tuesday night.
I tried talking to her and she looked lonely...so lonely.
I couldn't do anything.
She wasn't that bad...I just went to the internet to look for stuff to keep her from going in me.
She was friendly but just to be safe.
Yeah.I kinda made a liquid thing that I put in a tiny bottle strapped to my neck to keep her distance.It worked.
-Little

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 01:32 PM
When I was walking down the hall, I saw a shadow move....then I went downstairs, saw nothing, then I opened my fridge, and saw a shadow move aside me.....creeeeeepppppyyyyy.

l0l
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Well happened to me yesterday, since Im in a hotel, I heard a knock in my door so I thought it was the service woman checking if someone was inside so I went to open it, but when I opened it, there was nothing. And the hallway was empty so no one could knock it.. Kinda creepy.

optimuswhat
10-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I watched South Park, and got scared of this creepy old lady coming into my room, and throwing me up into the ceiling, and killing me.

Oh, a bit off topic, but I started saying (in Halloween) that there was a creepy tall guy in a suit stalking us to my sister. Trololololololol.

Brennanber
10-04-2013, 04:17 AM
When you look at bright lights to much when you close your eyes you can see some sort of green shaped of the light stain. One was well colored when i was a kid and made a EXTREMELY creepy mask to me and i jumped.

Ronblue
10-04-2013, 04:28 AM
I Ate Rotten Cheese.It Tasted HORRIBLE Dont Say Its Not Scary Try It!!!

najimac
10-05-2013, 09:46 AM
You are the creepiest human ever :o