PDA

View Full Version : join my new forum

Kittens
04-27-2016, 08:13 PM
lovebug.boards.net

it is good

raqk
04-27-2016, 10:28 PM
It takes patience to make a successful forum. Of course some popular games have forums to accompany them, and they subsequently explode with activity, however you do not run a popular game. In all of my forum experience, and in the experience of others that I have talked to through forums about forums, it takes time. You may see a good first day, but unless you really pour a lot of love into it, it'll take a while to establish an active user base and to see the posts rolling in. Even if you put a lot of love into it though, it won't garuntee success. But making a new forum every month or so won't get you anywhere. To my knowledge, this is at least your third in a fairly short timespan.

Phoenix234
04-27-2016, 10:32 PM
Gonna join!

|ThyLuigi|
04-28-2016, 02:59 AM
It takes patience to make a successful forum. Of course some popular games have forums to accompany them, and they subsequently explode with activity, however you do not run a popular game. In all of my forum experience, and in the experience of others that I have talked to through forums about forums, it takes time. You may see a good first day, but unless you really pour a lot of love into it, it'll take a while to establish an active user base and to see the posts rolling in. Even if you put a lot of love into it though, it won't garuntee success. But making a new forum every month or so won't get you anywhere. To my knowledge, this is at least your third in a fairly short timespan.
Building on this, good forums become popular because there's a specific reason to go there. A forum made for no reason doesn't get too popular.

Teper
04-28-2016, 03:07 AM
There's this real cool forum, Imma leave the link below

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-Growtopia

Kittens
04-28-2016, 07:25 AM

what? ive only made this one and sharki?

- - - Updated - - -

There's this real cool forum, Imma leave the link below

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-Growtopia

.__________________.

also this isnt gt related

Kittens
04-28-2016, 02:37 PM
bump.........