PDA

View Full Version : Ops!

Mutch
04-27-2016, 09:03 PM
So my computer had 4 gb of RAM which is quite low so I figured to change it. During the proccess, I accidently ripped of a cable to the speakers on the computer...:cry:
I got my 8 GB of RAM for 80 Euro, and I payed 20 Euro to the guy at the electronic store to help me...
So in conclusion, I bought 16 GB of RAM for 100 Euro, and totally wrecked my in-built speakers...I'm having the day of my life!

Metalwire
04-27-2016, 09:10 PM
So my computer had 4 gb of RAM which is quite low so I figured to change it. During the proccess, I accidently ripped of a cable to the speakers on the computer...:cry:
I got my 8 GB of RAM for 80 Euro, and I payed 20 Euro to the guy at the electronic store to help me...
So in conclusion, I bought 16 GB of RAM for 100 Euro, and totally wrecked my in-built speakers...I'm having the day of my life!
wow bro that sucks,but what can you do stuff happens for a reason we just have to keep going. I know you spent a good amount on that computer,but you'l repay yourself eventually.

Mutch
04-28-2016, 05:35 PM
wow bro that sucks,but what can you do stuff happens for a reason we just have to keep going. I know you spent a good amount on that computer,but you'l repay yourself eventually.

I know, bought the computer for 650 Euro, and eventually payed another 10 Euro...I'm crying XD

Metalwire
04-28-2016, 05:51 PM
I know, bought the computer for 650 Euro, and eventually payed another 10 Euro...I'm crying XD
Don' worry you'll get benefits soon😊