PDA

View Full Version : Stop Manlove

manlove
10-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Stop it!!

trice
10-03-2013, 08:49 PM
This belongs in the RTsoft, it has nothing to do with tanked!

manlove
10-03-2013, 09:00 PM
This belongs in the RTsoft, it has nothing to do with tanked!

It has everything to do with Tanked... NOOB.

trice
10-03-2013, 09:02 PM

Don't call me/ anyone a noob. If you want to bully people, I know a site with a population of you. ;)

manlove
10-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Don't call me/ anyone a noob. If you want to bully people, I know a site with a population of you. ;)

A little sensitive aren't we? I'm not interested in bullying anyone, I'm just pointing out you're inexperience as in the correct term of the word... NOOB.

trice
10-03-2013, 09:10 PM
A little sensitive aren't we? I'm not interested in bullying anyone, I'm just pointing out you're inexperience as in the correct term of the word... NOOB.

Noob- a new player which has lack of respect and knows little of what is to be expected. I have 1,000 something posts. Pfffft. I am not a noob.

Jack Bowe
10-03-2013, 09:14 PM
This belongs, here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern).
In the RTSoft Tavern.
It has nothing to do with Tanked.
Just because you are a Tanked player and there is a street name with your username, it is not Tanked related, it has nothing to do eith the Game Tanked itself, so next time, post things like this in the RTSoft Tavern, to avoid being told again.

Have fun playing Tanked!

~Jack Bowe:wave:

trice
10-03-2013, 09:22 PM
This belongs, here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern).
In the RTSoft Tavern.
It has nothing to do with Tanked.
Just because you are a Tanked player and there is a street name with your username, it is not Tanked related, it has nothing to do eith the Game Tanked itself, so next time, post things like this in the RTSoft Tavern, to avoid being told again.

Have fun playing Tanked!

Thats what I tried to tell him!

Boomer
10-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Don't listen to him Trice, Manlove is a psycho. Just smile and wave...:wave:

Timewarper
10-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Stop it!!

This thread isn't nessacary....spammers shall be shot.... *aims crosshairs at manlove*

DeathAngelz
10-03-2013, 10:29 PM

Well before you call someone a noob
you should get some information on that person and get your factd straight
Trice have 1,070 post you have 50 something enough said:whistling:

trice
10-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Don't listen to him Trice, Manlove is a psycho. Just smile and wave...:wave:

As of this thread is spam, but quite funny. sO AS YOU SAY, :wave:

SlaSHadow
10-03-2013, 11:33 PM

Manlove has been a member for over a year. So, before you accuse him of being inexperienced, remember he has well over a year of experience under his belt.

DeathAngelz
10-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Manlove has been a member for over a year. So, before you accuse him of being inexperienced, remember he has well over a year of experience under his belt.I didn't check his join date My bad
:sweatdrop:

KittenMH
10-04-2013, 06:01 AM
I love how you guys like flip whenever someone creates a thread in the wrong forum... If you've seen manlove on Tanked... He'll abuse the slot machine.

Fatalislayer
10-05-2013, 08:31 AM
WHY is everyone telling him to not post it in the tanked forum

It is already in the Rtsoft forum can't u guys see?

Jack Bowe
10-05-2013, 08:49 AM
WHY is everyone telling him to not post it in the tanked forum

It is already in the Rtsoft forum can't u guys see?

Threads can be moved by Moderators, and will be if they are not in the right place.
It was in the Tanked Forum, but now, is not, as he put it in the wrong one, they moved it to the right one.

Fatalislayer
10-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Threads can be moved by Moderators, and will be if they are not in the right place.
It was in the Tanked Forum, but now, is not, as he put it in the wrong one, they moved it to the right one.

Oh okay didnt know that

najimac
10-05-2013, 09:51 AM
It has nothing to do with tanked :panic:

LittleSirP
10-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Stop it!!

Something about your signature....
It bothers me.
Is it....no....oh okay I get it now.
I'll be a conservative mom now*
"Take your signature off or I'll charge you...with something!my children had to see that!"
Seriously,I think its a lil' bit vulgar.
-Little

10-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Something about your signature....
It bothers me.
Is it....no....oh okay I get it now.
I'll be a conservative mom now*
"Take your signature off or I'll charge you...with something!my children had to see that!"
Seriously,I think its a lil' bit vulgar.
-Little

I don't really see how it is vulgar. And being gay should not be consitered as such..I mean.. Charge him for what?..using his rights as a American? And your saying this because you didn't want your children to see it. Then just don't show it to them...its common sense.

Bob Will
10-11-2013, 11:50 PM
You forgot the fact that noob is not an actual word it is slang.

minha1234
10-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Noob- a new player which has lack of respect and knows little of what is to be expected. I have 1,000 something posts. Pfffft. I am not a noob.

So you are saying post count matters? I'll counter with the join date, then. Manlove joined in May 2012. You joined in May 2013. Yet you have about 1450 more posts than him. (I think that just proves you are a bigger spammer, or frequent poster, if you must.)

I find that hypocritical of you, as you apparently didn't even check the join date. Before you correct someone, "you should get some information on that person and get your facts straight".