PDA

View Full Version : Short Guide On Making Guides

trice
10-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Hello! This is my very first Short Guide On Making Guides! Sweet name right? Well the rest of this will be too!

Titles and Subtitles
If making a title, use bold. It will stick out more and will change it's look from normal text! Colors like red, black, blue, and any other dark colors work to bring out attention. Colors like white, yellow, pink, and other light colors make it difficult to see.

Includes
A good guide includes all you know. Even do extra research just to be an expert at that subject! A good guide has a headings, good spelling, and great grammar!

Grammar
Grammar includes spelling, punctuation, and any other way you write! Be sure your sentences make sense and sometimes when you can't spell, try hard and if it is wrong, a red line appears under the word.

That's all for now! Hope this Guide helps you make a Guide!

Jack Bowe
10-03-2013, 09:16 PM
It must go into depth, to show not just the basics, but the basics of the basics.
You need to go into detail to fully elaborate what you are saying, to make them understand more clearly, the point you are trying to put across.

Spoilers.
These make your Guide, more organised.
I was the first to use these n a Guide, it went down well, and it is easier to find what you are looking for.

~Jack Bowe:wave:

trice
10-03-2013, 09:26 PM
It must go into depth, to show not just the basics, but the basics of the basics.
You need to go into detail to fully elaborate what you are saying, to make them understand more clearly, the point you are trying to put across.

Spoilers.
These make your Guide, more organised.
I was the first to use these n a Guide, it went down well, and it is easier to find what you are looking for.

Sorry! This is my first guide. I will make more soon! More that will be great. For now I will delete this one!:D I can't delete... How again?

najimac
10-05-2013, 09:48 AM
To make a good guide you need to be Jack Bowe ;)

Jack Bowe
10-09-2013, 07:32 AM
To make a good guide you need to be Jack Bowe ;)

I just read this, I typed in Guides and went through them, and I found this quite amusing, thanks Najimac!;)