PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Text

Indicative
04-30-2016, 09:28 AM
Greetings, fellow forumers.

Yesterday, someone asked me how can I use rainbow colors for the header in my guide which you can seehere (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?330705-The-Ultimate-Guide-2016-Edition). Well, I apply the color code manually.

Actually, no. I don't want to waste my time to apply the color so simply use a handy website that can change your font color into colors of the rainbow, solid color, horizontal gradient and even three colored gradient!

Here is the website: http://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

Try to reply using the rainbow color!

QwertyNox101
04-30-2016, 09:31 AM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My
Eyes
HURTS
a
lot

Gallic
I like peanuts.

DynPlaysGT
Neat, now we can all type in rainbows xD

Bruce Wayne
04-30-2016, 09:33 AM
I got it now.

NebulaBlast
04-30-2016, 09:35 AM
This is so freaking cool!!

Phoenix234
04-30-2016, 09:36 AM
Yes...Now I Can Destroy Humanity With Rainbows.....Muahahahahahahh

BudderMeow
04-30-2016, 09:38 AM
PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!

genpasaporte922
04-30-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks to Indicative, now going to bookmare this site.

Phoenix234
04-30-2016, 09:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY

Nobel
04-30-2016, 09:43 AM
Once again, helpful as always.

Ceyx_GrowT
04-30-2016, 10:13 AM
R.I.P my eyes. But well, this is awesome!

Indicative
04-30-2016, 10:14 AM

UNICORN ARMY UNITE

FyreX
04-30-2016, 11:54 AM
MADNESS! why did you reveal this

Mijuki04
04-30-2016, 11:56 AM
I love dirt, k

xlightswitch
04-30-2016, 12:21 PM
This is actually very trippy if you ask me.

genpasaporte922
04-30-2016, 12:22 PM
Legitimate text

Tonsy
04-30-2016, 12:34 PM

Yesterday, someone asked me how can I use rainbow colors for the header in my guide which you can seehere (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?330705-The-Ultimate-Guide-2016-Edition). Well, I apply the color code manually.

Actually, no. I don't want to waste my time to apply the color so simply use a handy website that can change your font color into colors of the rainbow, solid color, horizontal gradient and even three colored gradient!

Guys, you should try quoting the first post. So many letters!

Indicative
04-30-2016, 12:36 PM
Guys, you should try quoting the first post. So many letters!

Try to quote my guide.

NitcZ™
04-30-2016, 12:54 PM
NYANYNANYNANNYNANYNANYNYNANYNN
NYNANYNNNYNANYNANYNANYNANNTYNANYNA
NYNANYNANYNANYNANYANYNNANYNANYN
ok sorreh.

Prolly
04-30-2016, 01:01 PM
This is really kewl. :3

Pointer
04-30-2016, 01:04 PM
How horrible does this look?

Indicative
05-01-2016, 01:11 AM
How horrible does this look?

It's horrible. You should use the rainbow color.

raqk
05-01-2016, 01:22 AM
Highlighting text on IOS is a nightmare.

GrowHits
05-01-2016, 01:23 AM
FABULOUS!!!

|ThyLuigi|
05-01-2016, 01:26 AM
This is interesting, I must say. I'm going to fill the rest of this with random stuff to see it go through the entire rainbow.

There was once a dog named Dude. Dude was sad because he had a stupid name. Because of this, he decided to go file for a name change. He changed his name to Lemony. One day, you might be able to do the same with your stupid name.
Fin.

xKaizoku
05-01-2016, 01:34 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ....................

Epicbrick
05-01-2016, 01:35 AM
Rainbow Puke

What am I doing with my life

LeafyIsHere
05-01-2016, 02:01 AM
This is actually pretty cool, but the yellow is super annoying since you can barely see it. :C

ImAPogo
05-01-2016, 03:01 AM
This would be rainbow so uh imma say...

"HOODINI"

kk thats it

KKcupcake
05-01-2016, 04:08 AM
time for the cremation of my eyes. rest in peace, fried eyes.

Surgicals
05-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Rainbowwww!!

_CM
05-01-2016, 04:22 AM
What is a bulletin board?

A bulletin board is an online discussion site. It's sometimes also called a 'board' or 'forums'. It may contain several categories, consisting of forums, threads and individual posts.

How is all this structured?

The bulletin board as a whole contains various categories (broad subject areas), which themselves contain forums (more specific subject areas) which contain threads (conversations on a topic) which are made up of individual posts (where a user writes something).

The board home page has a list of categories and forums, with basic statistics for each - including the number of threads and posts, and which member posted the most recent message.

How do I find my way around?

When you click on a forum's name, you are taken to the list of threads it contains. A thread is a conversation between members or guests. Each thread starts out as a single post and grows as more individual posts are added by different users. Threads can be rated (?) to show how useful or popular they are and may contain polls (?).

To start a new thread simply click on the + Post New Thread button (you may need the right permissions to do this).

Threads can be ordered in many different ways. The default is to have the thread with the most recent activity at the top. But you can easily change this ordering, for example to have the thread with the most posts at the top, or the highest rating. Simply click on the appropriate column heading at the top of the list of threads (Thread, Thread Starter, Rating, Last Post, Replies or Views). You can also reverse the sorting order by clicking the arrow next to the name of the active option. (Note that 'sticky' threads will always be at the top no matter how you change the viewing options).

Multi-page views

When there are more threads to display than will fit on a single page, you may see the 'Page' box, which contains page numbers. This indicates that the list of threads has been split over two or more pages.

This method of splitting lists of items over many pages is used throughout the board.

What are sticky threads?

'Sticky' threads are created by moderators or administrators (?), and remain 'stuck' to the top of the listing, even if they haven't had any posts recently. Their purpose is to keep important information visible and accessible at all times.

How do I read a thread?

To read a thread, click on its title. Each post in a thread is created by a member or a guest. You'll see some brief information about the member who created the thread above the main post message. In some cases it will be to the side of the post.

To post a reply to an existing thread, click on the + Reply to Thread button. If this button does not appear, it could mean that you are not logged in as a member, or that you do not have permission to reply, or that the thread has been closed to new replies.

If enabled, there will also be a 'Quick Reply' box where you can quickly enter a reply without having to go to the 'Post Reply' page. You may need to click the quick reply button Reply to this Message Reply in a post to activate the quick reply box before you can type into it.

On long threads you may want to change how the posts are ordered. For more on different ways to view and navigate threads, click (?).

Is there a faster way to get to forums?

If you know which forum you want to go to, you can use the 'Quick Navigation' control, which appears at the bottom of many pages within the board.

How do I find out more about members?

To view information about a particular member, click on the user name. This will take you to their public profile page (?).

What is the Navigation Bar?

The navigation bar at the top of every page has links to help you move around. A 'breadcrumb' area at the top left shows where you are now. A form on the right allows you to quickly login. With one click you can reach areas such as: the User Control Panel (?), FAQ (which you are reading now), the Calendar (?), Search options (?) and Quick Links (?) to other useful features.

What is the 'What's Going On?' box on the board home page?

On the board home page you'll see a section at the bottom that tells you what's going on at the moment. It tells you things like the number of registered users online, the number of guests, and even things like birthdays, and forthcoming events.

Can I change the way the board looks?

You may be able to change the styling of the board by using the style changer in the bottom left of the page. This lets you choose different skins which change the color scheme and appearance of the board. If this option does not appear, the board cannot be restyled.

Is this very annoying? Should I stop?

Singapore
05-01-2016, 10:32 AM

Rip edit button.
At least I can't see it

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||

GT_PIJUS
05-01-2016, 10:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY

Queen Chrysalis at the end.

Kden

Indicative
05-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Rip edit button.
At least I can't see it

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||

The amount of rainbow text in this thread are too damn high..

genpasaporte922
05-02-2016, 08:10 AM
even the bumps should be rainbow-ized

EveryRose
05-02-2016, 07:23 PM
My head hurts...

RaffuxGT
05-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Your eyes will be killed.
Order confirmed.

serge700
05-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Woah cool rainbow thing! Ima rainbow writer. Also the link doesn't work I had to copy and paste it.}

lsaac2
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Woah, this is pretty darn cool. It's hard to read the yellow, however.

Venus
05-07-2016, 07:38 PM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My
Eyes
HURTS
a
lot
Hello world!

Aprilleo
05-07-2016, 07:40 PM
I LOVE COLOR IT'S RAINBOW
IT'S FREAKING COOL

serge700
05-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Woah cool rainbow thing! Ima rainbow writer. Also the link doesn't work I had to copy and paste it.}
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG RAINBOWS! #Rainbows4Dayz Wow This is a lot of rainbows thanks for sharing this amazing rainbow typer thing!}
Also when I do rainbow this comes up before it
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\b lue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2

iSkyDoesGTC
05-12-2016, 07:42 AM
I need to fly my potato, bye.

twinbabylol
05-12-2016, 07:50 AM
NICE ONE DUDE!

WORLD
05-12-2016, 08:01 AM