PDA

View Full Version : Deepworld vs Growtopia

FyreX
04-30-2016, 11:36 AM
ok done it, i also added Terraria :whistling:

Kranken
04-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Mind telling me what Deepworld is? IS it like the dark web or smthing?

SFM2025
04-30-2016, 01:56 PM
ok done it, i also added Terraria :whistling:

Growtopia would probably get more votes as this forum is filled with people from the game.

holaloh
04-30-2016, 02:14 PM
im downloading deepworld right now!

Knyts
04-30-2016, 03:10 PM

Kinda like GT but with Steampunk feel

Liammagoo
04-30-2016, 04:01 PM
NOPE NOPE NOPE GET IT AWAY FROM HERE WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER GAME BATTLE LIKE LAST TIME SHOO SHOO

yikes

|ThyLuigi|
04-30-2016, 04:13 PM
I never got into ot as much as growtopia, but it's still alright.

Christopher
04-30-2016, 05:13 PM
I struggled so much to play deep world, I lost a jet pack at on point and had to completely remove the game because there was nothing I could do.

And Terraria on iOS sucks, complete trash :poop: I regret spending .99 cents on it.

m456
04-30-2016, 05:58 PM
I've got to admit, I like Terraria more than Growtopia... But Deepworld is imo just boring compared to Growtopia. Got bored in the first few minutes. There's no real tutorial, and you don't even know what you're supposed to do in the game!
Of course, that's just all my opinion.

Yambo
04-30-2016, 06:06 PM
I will go for Terraria

just one growtopian
04-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Terraria has better gameplay in my opinion, but it doesn't offer as much playtime as growtopia does. It took me 200 -ish hours of gameplay to beat the final boss and collect most of the items. I have spent over 1,5k hours on growtopia, so it's pretty hard to choose. Also Growtopia has actual global server unlike terraria wich only has player hosted servers. It's much easier to find new people in Growtopia, and the chatting system is much better. Overall i can't decide wich is better as both of them has their pros and cons, but i'd suggest Terraria for those who prefer singleplayer instead of multiplayer. Growtopia i would suggest to people who like interacting with people and are ready to pay some real effort if they wan't to get good.

FyreX
04-30-2016, 06:30 PM

it is a copy of the blockheads + growtopia.

Terraria has better gameplay in my opinion, but it doesn't offer as much playtime as growtopia does. It took me 200 -ish hours of gameplay to beat the final boss and collect most of the items. I have spent over 1,5k hours on growtopia, so it's pretty hard to choose. Also Growtopia has actual global server unlike terraria wich only has player hosted servers. It's much easier to find new people in Growtopia, and the chatting system is much better. Overall i can't decide wich is better as both of them has their pros and cons, but i'd suggest Terraria for those who prefer singleplayer instead of multiplayer. Growtopia i would suggest to people who like interacting with people and are ready to pay some real effort if they wan't to get good.

agreed. and terraria is more like a fighting-survival game while growtopia is an MMO.

prepare for the biggest mistake of your life.

TheNewDaily
04-30-2016, 06:37 PM
It's the best game,I vottes growtopia:whistling:

Phemus
04-30-2016, 06:40 PM
They're so dark. I want to play game if they're colorful [:I didn't see any game like Growtopia.

DynPlaysGT
05-01-2016, 08:20 PM

Enjoy your virus! :wave:

lsaac2
05-01-2016, 08:25 PM
I play Terraria more than Growtopia.

Arnold
05-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Real life? No?

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your virus! :wave:

Savage. yup

abt79
05-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Terraria for PC is a hilariously better game than Growtopia, and Growtopia is a hell of a good game.

Deep world is trash though

Christopher
05-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Terraria for PC is a hilariously better game than Growtopia, and Growtopia is a hell of a good game.

Deep world is trash though

I thought we were comparing iOS games :scratch: seriously, how do you compare PC vs an app

abt79
05-02-2016, 01:06 AM
I thought we were comparing iOS games :scratch: seriously, how do you compare PC vs an app

All three of those games are available on PC

Hazten
05-02-2016, 01:15 AM
I'd rank Terraria below Growtopia as it is right now, but I might change my mind if it ever becomes a MMO. :rolleyes:

By the way (if any of you were wondering) Terraria isn't very enjoyable on iOS, but the computer version is AMAZING! I highly consider you buy the computer version rather than iOS, even though it costs a few extra bucks.

ambiguster
05-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Like omg, does this debate still needs to go on?

Its like 2 years bruh. This kind of threads should die.

Btw, i choose Terraria :o