PDA

View Full Version : scam

Fredy Sanjaya Z Punk
05-01-2016, 07:52 AM
I be scam name world is kv111

Kranken
05-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Thank you for informing us, but could you please read everything about this forum, the stickies and stuff before posting. People tend to bot like threads like this.

+ it's the wrong subforum, the correct one would be Growtopia > Problems > nvm, there rly isn't a subforum for this

Everything else (subforum) could probably do, but you'll only gain hate, although your intentions are good.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Thanks for warning, but is it necessary? There are thousands of scam alert posts. Have a good day.

iKai
05-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Thank you for informing us, but could you please read everything about this forum, the stickies and stuff before posting. People tend to bot like threads like this.

+ it's the wrong subforum, the correct one would be Growtopia > Problems > nvm, there rly isn't a subforum for this

Everything else (subforum) could probably do, but you'll only gain hate, although your intentions are good.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

I can't find a subforum named "nvm, there rly isn't a subforum for this", should I try restarting the device?
:crazy:

Mijuki04
05-01-2016, 08:25 AM
I can't find a subforum named "nvm, there rly isn't a subforum for this", should I try restarting the device?

I choked due to laughter pls no

Kranken
05-01-2016, 08:27 AM

Try turning it off and on again, if that doesn't work then put your device in rice for the night.

dancanban
05-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Thanks for warning, but is it necessary? There are thousands of scam alert posts. Have a good day.

Thanks for the rainbow text, but is it necessary? It doesn't make you unique. Have a good day.