PDA

View Full Version : My story...

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:15 PM
I am a normal 11 year old boy. I have mentioned that I'm 13 because my mom and step dad every day yell at me.. And that's how I started lying to people to fit in.. To get some friends who care. I feel helpless and weak.

We just got back from Zoo. I told step dad "isn't this the wrong way home?" Then he starts yelling "WHAT???" And he just gets angry. Now they sent me into my room. Nw they're going to a picnic with their friends.

Here's what my step dad did.

The red scar, that's what he did. Hurted me..

Someone help me please :(

vl4dys
05-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Use this: https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/cps/

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Use this: https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/cps/

I'll go there when I'm not sad anymore :(

vl4dys
05-01-2016, 12:19 PM
I'll go there when I'm not sad anymore :(

Just saying you should talk to ur mom about that.

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Just saying you should talk to ur mom about that.

My mom is scared to call me cuz then my step dad would start yelling :(

dancanban
05-01-2016, 12:25 PM
My mom is scared to call me cuz then my step dad would start yelling :(

If your step-father did that, I suggest laying low and trying to pretend that it never happened.

GrowHits
05-01-2016, 12:30 PM
***? Your step dad hit you just for asking if that's the wrong way home? Is he mental??? I suggest don't ask your step dad any more questions. And don't mind them. Just try to feel better with your friends or go on the internet to find good people.

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:31 PM
***? Your step dad hit you just for asking if that's the wrong way home? Is he mental??? I suggest don't ask your step dad any more questions. And don't mind them. Just try to feel better with your friends or go on the internet to find good people.

I'll try to. I will call my friends to hang out a while..

Gallic
05-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Run Away from your home and come to my house. Let's play GT... LOL

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Run Away from your home and come to my house. Let's play GT... LOL

OK then I'll come from Estonia.

NebulaBlast
05-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Calling 911 always works.

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Calling 911 always works.

Estonia doesn't have 911, it has 110.

Gallic
05-01-2016, 12:42 PM
OK then I'll come from Estonia.

Im looking forward for you..

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Im looking forward for you..

You will never find me :3

Freak
05-01-2016, 12:50 PM
You should really seek help with this problem, tell your teacher what is going on or seek professional help as they could help you with this situation.
This is not the way a father should treat his child, if you feel abused, call the police is my suggestion.

ImXYSS
05-01-2016, 12:51 PM
You should really seek help with this problem, tell your teacher what is going on or seek professional help as they could help you with this situation.
This is not the way a father should treat his child, if you feel abused, call the police is my suggestion.

I just did. Now I have to wait for my parents..

QwertyNox101
05-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Hm.. this belongs in RTSoft Tavern, but anyway, sad for you man, and I know the pain, been there, feel dat.

Oldsock (IGN)
05-01-2016, 01:55 PM
That's a tough situation to be in... You said you rang the police, so there's not much more to recommend to you. All I can say is best of luck, I hope your issues work out...

Metalwire
05-01-2016, 02:06 PM
I am a normal 11 year old boy. I have mentioned that I'm 13 because my mom and step dad every day yell at me.. And that's how I started lying to people to fit in.. To get some friends who care. I feel helpless and weak.

We just got back from Zoo. I told step dad "isn't this the wrong way home?" Then he starts yelling "WHAT???" And he just gets angry. Now they sent me into my room. Nw they're going to a picnic with their friends.

Here's what my step dad did.

The red scar, that's what he did. Hurted me..

Someone help me please :(
Not sure but if you're experiencing child abuse I would call the the cops. This is up to you . I hope that idiot doesn't hurt you anymore. He probably went through a similar experience and decided to take it out on a kid. I'm not sure what to do like I said,but I would call someone with experience or the cops.

NebulaBlast
05-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Estonia doesn't have 911, it has 110.

As long as it's an official police number, it works.

galixiesgt
05-01-2016, 02:14 PM
has he ever did this before? or is this the first time

dancanban
05-01-2016, 02:19 PM
is it me or are you really pale

babyangelic
05-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Hmm ... Is this the first time he did it to you? If you mom is afraid of him, did you happen to have any chance to alert your dad?

Is there anyone you can trust in your family that can help out? I know some relatives stay away from family issues. If you have called the cops, then perhaps that is the best you can do at the moment.

We can only offer to advice but it is entirely up to you.

Stay safe ... Hugs ...

--
Suanne

GrowHits
05-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Your father is mental call the police there is no other way

Hypnoid
05-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Call him idiot and see what happens :rolleyes: . Jokes aside, you should just forget it and don't talk to your dad for 3 days.

Arnold
05-01-2016, 03:40 PM
I have two sides to this thread. I'm not hating or discriminating I'm here to blabber about my un-wanted opinion.

The against.
this thread maybe one of those attention thread (which I highly doubt) and could be faked. That red 'scar' doesn't look like a scar, have you seen what a real scar looks like? More like a slap, maybe slapped by himself. 121428
I mean its not even a bruise. And I wonder why if the mother's scared and why then are they together? Welp this was my first instinct cause there's many who've done this before. Meh I should be more positive.

The support.
if this whole story is true, I advice you to call 116 111 its an international number for children helpline.
If this habitual, the thing your 'step-father' is doing, is child abuse as its physical abuse. The number is free, and the organisation enforces the Republic of Estonia Child Protection Act § 59.
https://www.eesti.ee/eng/perekond/lapsed_perekonnas/laste_kaitsmine

Telling us wont help were still kids., it's your action that counts.

Zyfens
05-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Eesti seaduses on mainitud, et laste peksmine on keelatud. Soovitan sul helistada lasteabisse 116111, seal kui tahad palu jääda anonüümseks, et ei pea enda nime mainima. Sealt edasi annavad sulle soovitusi mida teha, ning vasta sellele, et kas su ema on su kasu-isaga abielus, kui on siis soovitan põõrduda juba kohtusse. Su kasu-isalt võidakse võta hooldusõigus, ning peab teie perele elatist maksma.

Ilikecats
05-01-2016, 07:44 PM
u need to go to the police. your step fathers is abusing you and your mom it is wrong in so many levels. when he isnt home go tothe police and report him