PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh....

XxSian123xX
05-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Hi my sister has a virus on her laptop because of a spreadshirt website she clicked a ihascupquake video link [it was the real ihascupquake] and she has so much viruses she cant even click her screen. its a windows 10 Lenovo laptop please help shes sad : [ shes only 8

Aquarious
05-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Do you guys not have an antivirus installed? It seems really weird that her laptop has been infected from 1 link to the point where she can't even click her screen. Perhaps her laptop was infected with more ?

Knyts
05-01-2016, 03:42 PM
AVG or Kapersky if you have the money.
Before going to the internet check first the files in the laptop.

XxSian123xX
05-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Do you guys not have an antivirus installed? It seems really weird that her laptop has been infected from 1 link to the point where she can't even click her screen. Perhaps her laptop was infected with more ?

she did the antivirus was pre installed by windows 10 its called mcafee lifesafe

- - - Updated - - -

ill ask her wait

- - - Updated - - -

ill ask her wait

Knyts
05-01-2016, 03:44 PM
she did the antivirus was pre installed by windows 10 its called mcafee lifesafe

Then run the antivirus and if the antivirus detects the problems it should be able to remove them

XxSian123xX
05-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Then run the antivirus and if the antivirus detects the problems it should be able to remove them

k I deleted the stuff and ill try now

Liammagoo
05-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Use Norton
kappa

XxSian123xX
05-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Use Norton
kappa

yes that's what we use Norton I meant that sorry

NebulaBlast
05-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Screw antiviruses, those are worthless. Do a factory reset. Voila, problem solved.

|ThyLuigi|
05-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Screw antiviruses, those are worthless. Do a factory reset. Voila, problem solved.
That's like really useful if you have nothing worth keeping on the computer.

NebulaBlast
05-01-2016, 05:27 PM
That's like really useful if you have nothing worth keeping on the computer.

OP's sister is 8 and has her own computer. The only "worth keeping" thing on her computer is the Recycle Bin. I can bet that most of the programs on her computer are 1. viruses and 2. random video games.

Mutch
05-01-2016, 05:35 PM
It takes more than 1 virus (Unless it's the Trojan Horse). I'm sorry to say that she must have downloaded anything else that effected her computer.
(To solve the problem)
If a antivirus client can't fix the issues, it might be a problem on the hardware, which only a developer can fix. Sent it to wherever you bought it, and tell them about the issue. You'll probably have to pay an amount to fix it.