PDA

View Full Version : can deleting random files make my computer fasta

The Cookie
05-02-2016, 07:07 AM
if i delete A LOT of pictures, music files etc. can it make my computar fasta?

i deleted like 1gb worth of files i think

SpeedFreakz
05-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Yes, also delete all your applications from computer to make your computer fastar than sanic.

The Cookie
05-02-2016, 07:38 AM
Yes, also delete all your applications from computer to make your computer fastar than sanic.

u mean one punch man?

The Cookie
05-02-2016, 07:45 AM
I deleted my entire program files (x86) and program files folder and cleared 95% of storage space.

result??????

MyLegGuy
05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
I don't think so, but that's just my guess.
I think SpeedFreakz was being sarcastic too.

Trolled
05-02-2016, 11:50 AM
It works. Depending on what type of files you deleted. I'm not very clear about it but some files are worth keeping.

ScptrX
05-02-2016, 12:40 PM

Only noticeable when deleting 100-300 gb worth of files.

Singapore
05-02-2016, 12:47 PM

Deleting system32 will make your computer significantly faster.
This is because a lot of unused and junk files accumulate there over time as you browse the Web and install updates. By deleting system32, you will remove all the junk in there, along with the cyber pathogens using it as a breeding place, thus increasing your computer's performance and health!
You will also get more space to install the latest updates and store pictures of yourself having fun!
So what are you waiting for? Delete system32 today!

The Cookie
05-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Deleting system32 will make your computer significantly faster.
This is because a lot of unused and junk files accumulate there over time as you browse the Web and install updates. By deleting system32, you will remove all the junk in there, along with the cyber pathogens using it as a breeding place, thus increasing your computer's performance and health!
You will also get more space to install the latest updates and store pictures of yourself having fun!
So what are you waiting for? Delete system32 today!
quick bro edit your post make it more realistic lol and wait for someone to rage
*insert meme

peck
05-02-2016, 04:37 PM
deleting 1gb worth of media files wont make your computer noticeably any faster (in fact, deleting 900gb worth of files wouldnt even make your pc noticeably any faster)
If you want to make your pc faster you do things like disabling windows startup programs (start>msconfig or if you have windows 8+ open task manager) or defrag your hard drive if its not set to automatically.

Hippohello2
05-02-2016, 08:36 PM

Delete system32. Its super uueless and if you delete the entire file, your computer loads so fast! I did it, and My computer loads super fast now!

Singapore
05-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Delete system32. Its super uueless and if you delete the entire file, your computer loads so fast! I did it, and My computer loads super fast now!

Glad it worked for ya! :hat:

misascool
05-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Delete system32 will make your PC need to look for a PC doctor.
Dont try it unless youre bored

Nobel
05-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Try deleting junk files.. And don't just delete random files, you might need them.

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Delete system32 will make your PC need to look for a PC doctor.
Dont try it unless youre bored

Lol, no it doesn't, I regularly delete my system32 to keep my PC in good shape.
:rolleyes: