PDA

View Full Version : Rich South

ADMex1
10-04-2013, 09:26 PM
So since I live in Illinois, I was watching the news and saw a news report saying a huge fight broke out in the Rich South High School. Here's the post in case you wanna read it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/rich-south-high-school-fi_n_4032171.html?utm_hp_ref=chicago
You can google "Rich South" for more.

Anyways, what are your thoughts? What would you have done? And what do you think of the school/area it took place in?

trice
10-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Probably happened in the suburban area along with the getho.

syrup
10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
I can't believe that there was a bomb scare, what were they trying to prove?

Derpyderp
10-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Beep, beep, beep

Wait didn't it happen near Richton Park, Chicago?

What does Illinois have to do this, i'm confused :scratch:

Ok I admit it, I did a bomb threat once in elementary school, I'M CLEAN HONEST!

ADMex1
10-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Beep, beep, beep

It's a school in Illinois. Local News channels did stories on it. At least those close to the suburbs.

Rabidpotato
10-04-2013, 10:03 PM
So since I live in Illinois, I was watching the news and saw a news report saying a huge fight broke out in the Rich South High School. Here's the post in case you wanna read it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/rich-south-high-school-fi_n_4032171.html?utm_hp_ref=chicago

Anyways, what are your thoughts? What would you have done? And what do you think of the school/area it took place in?

Wow... Same thing happened at a school in south jersey. On the first day there was a bomb threat, a huge fight, and someone pulled the fire alarm...

trice
10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Wow... Same thing happened at a school in south jersey. On the first day there was a bomb threat, a huge fight, and someone pulled the fire alarm...

I live in New Jersey. The schools there, FULL of bomb threats. Just dumb kids. They pull the alarm!

A firefighter will come to a place full of kids first, then a house on fire -Preet Patel

I conclude this post with a drawing of me.15157

Angrox
10-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Woah , this is kinda crazy.
I don't know how i would've reacted on this , but i think you have to be on the situation to know how you would react.

Iguana
10-05-2013, 02:42 PM

We usually have fights at our highschool. Only a couple get arrested. Not 10. Wow, It's pretty odd knowing that they're doing this in the state I live in.

lukj2001
10-05-2013, 02:44 PM
I live in New Jersey. The schools there, FULL of bomb threats. Just dumb kids. They pull the alarm!

A firefighter will come to a place full of kids first, then a house on fire -Preet Patel

I conclude this post with a drawing of me.15157

WWWWEEEEEE!! NEW JERSEY! ME TOO!

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure but is those because White House shut down? I'm not American but I've never heard students themselves to those kinds of acts which is usually done during adulthood. I'm not sure with it but I'm not sure too if that's cause of the White House.

MrExecution
10-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Beep, beep, beep

Chicago is in Illinois..