PDA

View Full Version : Wii U adding thread... Let's get this show on the road!

mrthadawee
05-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Just a quick thread (I'm painfully writing this on my WiiU tablet), this is a thread about creating a mini community on Miiverse from forumers here, we can play games with eachother and keep in contact via miiverse...

~~"Thada using a console? Has he gone mad blin!? PC master race!"~~
I know, I know... And I still love PC more. But recent events makes it impossible to play on glorious PC master race and damn hard to play on not so glorious mobile so I decided to give what could potentially be the next best thing a try... WiiU...

~~"But Thada, I don't own a Wii U. What do?~~
This thread is for those who do have a WiiU and can use online features such as adding other people... I'll still be lurking and stuff, I'm not disappearing...

If you are intrested in joining this then write your Nintendo network ID in your reply, it would also be a good idea to list what games you play so other people can play with you... As for me it's just Splatoon and MK8 for now...

My ID is Thadadir, if you don't want to share your ID with others then it would be a good idea to add me personsally, I accept pretty much anyone and everyone at the moment.

Note: Do not share personal details with others you do not know Your Network ID is used for adding friends, This can also be done on Miiverse but it is not required.

Let's add eachother and kick some butt together.

(Damn, this wii tablet is a pain in the backside to use, hence why the thread is so short.

mrthadawee
05-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Giving thread a bump because given the spammy nature of the tavern I think this is justified.

FIRST OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
What did your post contribute? Nothing at all... Pretty bad first post tbh...
And what does exlaiming that you were the first one to reply to my thread prove anyway?

DynPlaysGT
05-02-2016, 07:03 PM
D'aww, sadly the only Nintendo device I own is a 3DS xD
Wait, are you disappearing from in-game for good, or is the problem only temporary? .-.

hence why the thread is so short.
Thadawee logic;
*Writes super-long post*
*Calls it short anyway*

What did your post contribute? Nothing at all... Pretty bad first post tbh...
And what does exlaiming that you were the first one to reply to my thread prove anyway?
At least we now know that the RTsoft community is not unlike the YouTube community :crazy:
meh i'm no better, I'm also not contributing much xD

mrthadawee
05-02-2016, 07:39 PM
D'aww, sadly the only Nintendo device I own is a 3DS xD
Wait, are you disappearing from in-game for good, or is the problem only temporary? .-.

Thadawee logic;
*Writes super-long post*
*Calls it short anyway*

At least we now know that the RTsoft community is not unlike the YouTube community :crazy:
meh i'm no better, I'm also not contributing much xD

I didn't make a long thread... Compared to my other threads...

All I want are friends to play with :^( :^) :^)

MyLegGuy
05-03-2016, 12:08 AM
I have a Wii U, but I hate Miiverse.
You can get banned for only calling 10 different people morons.

If you still want to add me, my username is MyLegGuy2.

Don't ask about what happened to MyLegGuy, it was a tragedy involving the inability to change your location after creating a NNID.

Liammagoo
05-03-2016, 12:16 AM
>Gets a wii u despite their next console coming out March 2017
Eh, I'm never on but you might find me by searching up 'Laymergogo' idk

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 12:11 PM
^^^^^^
3DS Miiverse sucks as well.
Like, you're prohibited to post friend codes, which can really suck on some communities .-. *cough* pokemon *cough*

Tempting
05-03-2016, 12:37 PM
ID: NathanielGaming

Message me on the forums if you want to get sniped on Smash Bros or Pokken Tournament (Maybe MK8 too) {3DS Smash Too}

mrthadawee
05-03-2016, 01:36 PM

If you still want to add me, my username is MyLegGuy2.

Don't ask about what happened to MyLegGuy, it was a tragedy involving the inability to change your location after creating a NNID.
I hate Miiverse too, but it is possible to add others without it... Thankfully.

>Gets a wii u despite their next console coming out March 2017
Eh, I'm never on but you might find me by searching up 'Laymergogo' idk
Screw that, it'll flop because Nintendo can't make a game without it being censored to hell by some whining feminist... Fanboys wil buy it but I'm not a fan of consoles at the best of times... WiiU has enough life to last until 2020 but they just want to milk fanboy money too much... Let it all burn with the Amiibo disklocked DLC nonsense.

I have added the people who have put their IDs in the thread, accept the request next time you get on, always looking for more, m8s :^)

mrthadawee
05-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Sorry I'm really excited...like I'm the first to reply after a mod.

I'm not a mod though... Not like it matters if you make a hyped post or not to a mod... It is still pointless.

Eh whatever, if you have a WiiU, tell me your ID so I can add you and we can play together some time :^)

rj0809
05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Eh whatever, if you have a WiiU,

did you say WAIFU?

Mijuki04
05-03-2016, 01:50 PM
did you say WAIFU?

Reminds me of Yandere Simulator k

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 02:03 PM
did you say WAIFU?

/fp
drama, woooooooo. .-.

Tempting
05-03-2016, 04:32 PM
I hate Miiverse too, but it is possible to add others without it... Thankfully.

Screw that, it'll flop because Nintendo can'r make a game without it being censored to hell by some whining feminist... Fanboys wil buy it but I'm not a fan of consoles at the best of times... WiiU has enough life to last until 2020 but they just want to milk fanboy money too much... Let it all burn with the Amiibo disklocked DLC nonsense.

I have added the people who have put their IDs in the thread, accept the request next time you get on, always looking for more, m8s :^)

If you're referring to that one worker incident, then I suggest that you look it up before saying that, but if you mean in general, then that's right.

Gripper1
05-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Just a quick thread (I'm painfully writing this on my WiiU tablet), this is a thread about creating a mini community on Miiverse from forumers here, we can play games with eachother and keep in contact via miiverse...

~~"Thada using a console? Has he gone mad blin!? PC master race!"~~
I know, I know... And I still love PC more. But recent events makes it impossible to play on glorious PC master race and damn hard to play on not so glorious mobile so I decided to give what could potentially be the next best thing a try... WiiU...

~~"But Thada, I don't own a Wii U. What do?~~
This thread is for those who do have a WiiU and can use online features such as adding other people... I'll still be lurking and stuff, I'm not disappearing...

If you are intrested in joining this then write your Nintendo network ID in your reply, it would also be a good idea to list what games you play so other people can play with you... As for me it's just Splatoon and MK8 for now...

My ID is Thadadir, if you don't want to share your ID with others then it would be a good idea to add me personsally, I accept pretty much anyone and everyone at the moment.

Note: Do not share personal details with others you do not know Your Network ID is used for adding friends, This can also be done on Miiverse but it is not required.

Let's add eachother and kick some butt together.

(Damn, this wii tablet is a pain in the backside to use, hence why the thread is so short.

While,you're here playing Splatoon and MK8 .
I'm here sitting on my recliner playing MGSV,Street Fighter V,Uncharted 4(once it's released)on my PS4.
Seriously though,nice games.
I also like Wii U,I had it then I sold it for 300 dollars to get mah PS4 on Craigslist.

Arnold
05-03-2016, 05:40 PM
3ds? No? Ok?

mrthadawee
05-04-2016, 06:12 AM
did you say WAIFU?
How mature...
But IF you have a Waifu then whoever it is, I am inclined to hate it :^)

If you're referring to that one worker incident, then I suggest that you look it up before saying that, but if you mean in general, then that's right.
Treehouse is still about doing their thing, it wasn't a one off... Though the bigheaded and obviously blatant and rude tweets have stopped. Why would they hire someone as stupid as that to do a job as unnecessary as that is beyond me...

While,you're here playing Splatoon and MK8 .
I'm here sitting on my recliner playing MGSV,Street Fighter V,Uncharted 4(once it's released)on my PS4.
Seriously though,nice games.
I also like Wii U,I had it then I sold it for 300 dollars to get mah PS4 on Craigslist.
>tfw stuck with family console that boasts no games
>Still no Zelda U
>Amiibos and disklocked DLC
>Greedy Nintendo wants to make new console to reel in more money
>Nintendrones will defend them no matter what
life is suffering.

Also we hardly have enough to form a simple squad battle on Splatoon, don't make me have to resort to joining /v/'s army of squids where hardcore gamers lurk... I'm too casual for that!

- - - Updated - - -

3ds? No? Ok?
My sister has one but she isn't interested in this community as such...

Djcasso123
05-04-2016, 06:16 AM
Bro. You need a ps4.

I mean I like wiiu. And I always wanted to play splatoon.

But CMON!?

mrthadawee
05-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Bro. You need a ps4.

I mean I like wiiu. And I always wanted to play splatoon.

But CMON!?

I'm not made of money.. I have barely just enough to keep going.. Almost no money to spend for stuff other than basic food and bills... Such is life in Britain these days...

Also I'm not a console peasant!

mrthadawee
05-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Just a quick bump, I managed to fix my personal netbook (the old one I had from school, yeah that's a while ago now...), only problem with it is that the keyboard doesn't work so I have to use a USB keyboard as a substitute, which isn't really a bad thing considering that I love the sound of an old keyboard :^)

Husseinali Hussein
05-05-2016, 03:10 PM
LOL bro i can open rtsoft on my wii.

mrthadawee
05-05-2016, 03:17 PM
LOL bro i can open rtsoft on my wii.
Yeah exactly, I even made this thread on my Wii, but the Wii browser is a version of Opera IIRC and only absolute plebs use that browser, so I'm glad I got this netbook working again... :^)

Husseinali Hussein
05-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Yea,but the internet channel is hard to type on it with my wii remote.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait is there any of these things your talking about in the WII?