PDA

View Full Version : Tests tomorrow

XxSian123xX
05-02-2016, 05:59 PM
at my school we have tests [math and reading] from 3rd of may to 10th of may......im scared.........

FyreX
05-02-2016, 07:44 PM
at my school we have tests [math and reading] from 3rd of may to 10th of may......im scared.........

we straight up have exams like we see when it is, but everyone goes like: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: FIND A NUKE SHELTER WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN EXAM!!!!!!1 :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: meanwhile i'm like: english exam? ez. my friends study on english for 3 weeks and they get like 65/100 which is AWFUL. meanwhile i GET LITERALLY 99/100 I QUIT LIFE RN. and this is how they talk: breaking news: people are having a fire in a apartment near street. the fire gone out no one dead but injured. <---- (kill me right now in my spot)

Metalwire
05-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Don't be scared.i know you're gonna ace it.

Husseinali Hussein
05-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Calm down its nothing to fear if you studied.Its not about how much you havestuded its about how much you have understanded from what you studied.

Indicative
05-03-2016, 05:17 AM
In life, it is impossible to be 100% sure of whether you will pass or fail. But working hard is a way to increase your chances of doing well. Good luck.

Chibiusa
05-03-2016, 05:19 AM
We're having exams at my school and it's only AP exams. Thank god I didn't take any AP classes this year :rolleyes:

Good luck man! Just don't wait till the last minute.

SilversoulX
05-03-2016, 06:34 AM
JUST DO IT!

One time, we were having a test and they handed out the homework first and I mistook it for the quiz. My friend saved me from the failure and then after that, I finished both the homework any the quiz.

CallMeREDLINE
05-03-2016, 07:18 AM

Don't worry, You'll pass it! I believe in you! Everything is possible just don't be scared Nothing will stop you from passing remember that:)

Good luck:yeah:

Have a SPLENDID Morning/Evening/Night

XxSian123xX
05-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Don't be scared.i know you're gonna ace it.

ty also we don't study its primary school : D

JOSHIE63
05-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Good luck!

If I may forewarn you: state exams in the U.S. can contain a modicum of questions that are absurdly difficult or incomprehensible. This is used for field testing, or rather to find the level of the curriculum the grade should focus on. Many people usually do not get a majority of these questions right, and sometimes they do not affect your score. I can only presume this is the same in some other countries.

I know not of what schooling system Wales has, but one can only prepare for the worst.

craft3d
05-05-2016, 10:15 PM
we straight up have exams like we see when it is, but everyone goes like: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: FIND A NUKE SHELTER WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN EXAM!!!!!!1 :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: meanwhile i'm like: english exam? ez. my friends study on english for 3 weeks and they get like 65/100 which is AWFUL. meanwhile i GET LITERALLY 99/100 I QUIT LIFE RN. and this is how they talk: breaking news: people are having a fire in a apartment near street. the fire gone out no one dead but injured. <---- (kill me right now in my spot)

Way to be confident in yourself

KKcupcake
05-05-2016, 10:36 PM

sure doesn't sound like you got 99/100 on an english exam.

Singapore
05-05-2016, 10:38 PM

You lucky, I have 2 weeks of test on right now and we're just finishing the first week.

Wish me luck I remember all the enzymes.