PDA

View Full Version : tell me how to live life with no growtopia for 8 days

FyreX
05-02-2016, 07:40 PM
so i can't play growtopia because i was suspended for dowloading the 2.24 update. Cryps/Crypto also got suspended by the same guy i did. NOW TELL ME HOW TO LIVE LIFE! reccomend me some games that i don't need to download and are free. also is it better to buy pinata whistles or crime waves with gems???

Star Wars
05-02-2016, 08:18 PM
i recommend contacting support

Kieran2820
05-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Live like the +7 billion people in the world that dont play it.

8 days is nothing. Trust me

Indicative
05-03-2016, 05:13 AM
You should email support.

Juxtapose
05-03-2016, 05:16 AM
You must be really addicted to this game,good thing they banned you or it will ruin your future,i can see there are less hardworking people these days because of games that makes them lazy.Have you ever wondered whats the future going to be
Lazy=No Jobs=No Food=Died

SilversoulX
05-03-2016, 05:27 AM
I didn't log in for 2 months and my grades are growing back to their honors. Play Growtopia only if you have spare time, do NOT attempt to do homework at the same time play GT, you are very likely to fail.

Wrong subforum

FyreX
05-03-2016, 06:45 PM
i recommend contacting support
i already did, bad reply

You should email support.
i already did, bad reply.

You must be really addicted to this game,good thing they banned you or it will ruin your future,i can see there are less hardworking people these days because of games that makes them lazy.Have you ever wondered whats the future going to be
Lazy=No Jobs=No Food=Died
not really addicted, my grades are still pretty high like over 90 points (anything over 85 is considered as good, points are out of 100.)

I didn't log in for 2 months and my grades are growing back to their honors. Play Growtopia only if you have spare time, do NOT attempt to do homework at the same time play GT, you are very likely to fail.

Wrong subforum
wrong forum, :p anyways i don't do homework and play GT at the same time, i'm not THAT addicted, i collect my atms and stations and talk with my friends then i get bored and leave, but i still miss GT considering i waited for 23 days patiently now it's getting annoying to play on a laggy ipad mini.

BuilderBoy
05-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Get outside. Run around. Breath in some fresh air. Exercise. Go to a gym. Find a new hobby. Master a skill.

Damn, life without GT is impossible. (Sarcasm)

FyreX
05-03-2016, 06:51 PM
oh and also, the title is a joke, don't think that i am SUPER ADDICTED to growtopia or anything, i just love the concept and the items/ideas so much :whistling:

albzterninja
05-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Well I quitted because I felt 2000 hours on a game is just too much. Everyday I spend 3 hours learning to code, that'll be around 1,000 hours per year. Also I quitted because doing something productive like that is 1000% better than playing Growtopia. The first 8 days were easy. How you may ask? Well I simply decided to quit even though I could get tens of dls easily in a week or so. For me it was easy, for you it probably wont be as easy because you didn't decide to take a break, you got "forced". But I recomend doing something more productive but it's your life so do whatever you want.

DynPlaysGT
05-03-2016, 07:59 PM
so i can't play growtopia because i was suspended (blah blah blah) is it better to buy pinata whistles or crime waves with gems???

If you're suspended for 8 days, you're gonna miss CDM :p

Arnold
05-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Lol 8 days? Boy i had a month of free gt

FyreX
05-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Well I quitted because I felt 2000 hours on a game is just too much. Everyday I spend 3 hours learning to code, that'll be around 1,000 hours per year. Also I quitted because doing something productive like that is 1000% better than playing Growtopia. The first 8 days were easy. How you may ask? Well I simply decided to quit even though I could get tens of dls easily in a week or so. For me it was easy, for you it probably wont be as easy because you didn't decide to take a break, you got "forced". But I recomend doing something more productive but it's your life so do whatever you want.

yea, i sometimes take 1-2 day break after i play for about a few days, but just leaving a game taht i spent so much time on that i still want to play is sad.

PrinceJaron
05-04-2016, 05:13 PM
You can't.

There's no escape.

It's too late now.

KevishGT
05-04-2016, 05:45 PM
i got grounded for not doing my chores LOL, so 2 weeks with out GT.
I play destiny now

IceKane
05-04-2016, 06:20 PM
so i can't play growtopia because i was suspended for dowloading the 2.24 update. Cryps/Crypto also got suspended by the same guy i did. NOW TELL ME HOW TO LIVE LIFE! reccomend me some games that i don't need to download and are free. also is it better to buy pinata whistles or crime waves with gems???

I left GT, and boy, I feel alive! No hate, by the way.

FyreX
05-04-2016, 06:22 PM
You can't.

There's no escape.

It's too late now.

listen i'm not a crazy kid going over homework and school for growtopia, i just enjoy playing it and i've waited about... hmmm.... the suspension started from 23 days... so yea,

BadDevilGT
05-04-2016, 06:52 PM
DElete it, so you can't see it on ur dekstop. Sell everything you got (especially atms! Because you feel like you have to harvest em) for wls and that's it. Or just giveaway your stuff or give for friends, so you will be "noob" and nothing to do there. Enjoy your life.

DynPlaysGT
05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
DElete it, so you can't see it on ur dekstop. Sell everything you got (especially atms! Because you feel like you have to harvest em) for wls and that's it. Or just giveaway your stuff or give for friends, so you will be "noob" and nothing to do there. Enjoy your life.

He's talking about 8 days, not keeping himself away from it for ever .-.

Wronix
05-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Suicide. The. only. solution.

BadDevilGT
05-04-2016, 07:27 PM
He's talking about 8 days, not keeping himself away from it for ever .-.

Oh lol, my bad...

Knyts
05-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Find your talent in 8 days.

HerobrineFan
05-04-2016, 11:04 PM
I didn't play Growtopia for like 3 months until I got on today, trust me, 8 days? You can handle it.

FyreX
05-06-2016, 05:08 PM
World of tanks blitz is nice mobile game.

blitz means lightning in German even thou i'm not german. sounds cool :)