PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else realized this?

Nobel
05-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Has anyone realized that the forum's activeness is decreasing? Like, in 2014 there was so many people posting threads, like, your thread would go to the next page in like 15-30 minutes..

Not only that but the number of forumers who are active is also decreasing. I miss the old forumers :sweatdrop:

DumbOldDoor
05-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Mm pretty sure we're more popular than ever...

It's just a trading subforum, but when I post in marketplace it's in page 2 in like 10 minutes.

Maybe it's your time zone.

Old people leave and new ones come, that's how it's always been and will be. Soon those 'new forumers' will become the 'old forumers'.

CallMeREDLINE
05-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Has anyone realized that the forum's activeness is decreasing? Like, in 2014 there was so many people posting threads, like, your thread would go to the next page in like 15-30 minutes..

Not only that but the number of forumers who are active is also decreasing. I miss the old forumers :sweatdrop:

To be honest, That is sad many people just want to play the game as usual. But i just go into this forum to help people. And also the forum is also famous for people who wants to be a mod (NOTE: I would love to be a mod but I don't wanna force my way into it I just wanna help) As i a was saying Other forumers loss hope into becoming a mod by just constently helping in the forums to be a mod. To be a mod you must also be mature. Well this was sad (kindof)

Have a SPLENDID Morning/Evening/Night
GOODBYE:wave::hat:

unconscious98
05-03-2016, 12:29 PM
To be honest, That is sad many people just want to play the game as usual. But i just go into this forum to help people. And also the forum is also famous for people who wants to be a mod (NOTE: I would love to be a mod but I don't wanna force my way into it I just wanna help) As i a was saying Other forumers loss hope into becoming a mod by just constently helping in the forums to be a mod. To be a mod you must also be mature. Well this was sad (kindof)

Have a SPLENDID Morning/Evening/Night
GOODBYE:wave::hat:

Ooh. You live in Clark?... Huehue :ninja:

Tempting
05-03-2016, 12:35 PM
That's because half the posts are re-asked questions that people reluctantly answer, the other half consists of mainly spam, sub-forum rule breakers, and/or drama. The 5% of posts that are actually good get sent to the next pages, lost just like you said.

NopTryu
05-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Yes.BC and SB price raised up to decrease bc&sb activities.It make the game balance as some people come in and old players quite.The forum should be balanced too.